• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Town...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disney233

Awards
So...my question is does Disney Town/Disney Castle count as an original world or a Disney world? I'm sure because it has the word DISNEY in there probably makes it a Disney World, but if it is an original world would you say it has a chance of being in KH3, if not then seeable through cutscenes? I don't know this is a comletely random thing that came to my head.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I think it's possible, but not necessary. The thing is that they would have to find a use for Disney Castle/Disney Town in the game. This could be done in a variety of ways:

1.If Maleficent is planning on stealing the Datascape this time around, we're bound to be in the castle for at least a cutscene.

2. If Disney Town becomes a minigame world where you can play all of the BbS games in higher quality and you first get classic kingdom (not likely).

3. If Disney Castle is pursued by Xehanort or any other opposing sides, we're bound to see it.

Here's the problem with the last one: why would they attack it? The group's hub world is clearly the mysterious tower, with every known wielder there. If they're going to be stashing princesses at any point to keep them out of harm's way, they would probably do it in that dimension that Merlin opened up.

Disney Castle should be the hub world, I agree. That would be awesome. The problem is that I don't see much of a use for it in the game. I think it's likely to show up in some form during the game, whether it's just seeing Chip and Dale interact with it quick or as an aside to the datascape since Data is going to be included in Big Hero 6, but seeing it as a full world? Probably not, I just don't see what they would do in it.

Oh, and to the original or Disney question, I'd say Disney if not for the fact that Timeless River is based on Steamboat Willie and is technically the same world. It is an original design, but there's so much licensed property in it that I doubt you could make a case for the world being wholly original.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well Data for Mickey's throne room was in the leaks from last December. I think we will see the world in cutscenes. Data Riku is one of the thirteen vessels so its possible Xehanort invaded and somehow accessed the data worlds.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
They saw that the demand for an Ice Cream Beat reamke with the Unreal Engine was suffocatingly high, so...

jk, I think it can be considered an original world. It has a bit of Disneyland here, a bit of Toontown there, but ultimately SE created this world for KH, right?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
They saw that the demand for an Ice Cream Beat reamke with the Unreal Engine was suffocatingly high, so...

jk, I think it can be considered an original world. It has a bit of Disneyland here, a bit of Toontown there, but ultimately SE created this world for KH, right?

*mentions ToonTown*

Just imagine Donald and Goofy in a weird hellish 3D art style smacking heartless with pies until their eyes bleed

disney233

Awards
*mentions ToonTown*

Just imagine Donald and Goofy in a weird hellish 3D art style smacking heartless with pies until their eyes bleed

......I think he means Toontown as in...the location of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back