• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Disney to Air All Disney Channel Original Movies in Honor of the Upcoming 100th One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
https://ohmy.disney.com/tv/2016/04/20/disney-channel-to-air-all-100-original-movies-and-we-have-the-full-schedule/

As the title says, Disney channel's 100th DCOM comes out this Friday, I guess, and to raise the hype for that they're going to replay all of the other movies they've done.

...Or so they say, anyway. After browsing the list, I feel like they're missing a few (such as The Phantom of the Megaplex, Now You See It, Jumping Ship, The Other Me, Seventeen Again, Model Behavior, The Famous Jett Jackson movie, and some sequels like The Cheetah Girls 3), but this is still some exciting news to me!

I grew up watching these movies--and heavily anticipating what the new one for each month would be--and though I really haven't watched any of their new DCOMs in many a year, there are certainly some here that I'm going to try and catch so I can revel in the nostalgia;)

But is anyone else excited about this? What movie that you haven't seen in a long time are you looking forward to most (I think that's Pixel Perfect for me ^_^), and are there any others that you think are missing from the list and should be there?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back