• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
If Pinocchio was brought to life for the sake of Gepetto's wish for him to be a real boy, what would happen if he didn't want to be one?

WaltK

Awards
The creators of the Beauty and the Beast remake went to ridiculous lengths to explain every notorious plothole and unanswered question that was in the original.

And they still didn’t give the Beast an actual name.

WaltK

Awards
How did Tarzan get his name?

I mean, linguistically speaking.

He was named by Kala, a gorilla who’s vocabulary shouldn’t consist of anything more than simple vowel noises (“eeh”, “ooh”, “ehh”) at best.

His name should be a series of incomprehensible gorilla noises or something.

Soldier

Awards
What if Mei in Turning Red has to use the bathroom in her red panda form? I know I probably shouldn't ask this, but somebody else was thinking this right? RIGHT???

Also, what if the MOTHER has to use the bathroom at that gargantuan size. What happens then?

Sonofjafar

Awards
What if Mei in Turning Red has to use the bathroom in her red panda form? I know I probably shouldn't ask this, but somebody else was thinking this right? RIGHT???

Also, what if the MOTHER has to use the bathroom at that gargantuan size. What happens then?
didn’t they make a joke about that in the movie? Like in the trailer she’s in the bathroom while trasformed

Willow A113

Awards

She might have a hard time sitting on the toilet, but it should be fine after that. As for her mom, it'd be rain.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
From the KH Shower Thoughts thread:

With Mickey & Pete entering public domain next year, someone could totally make a KH inspired indie game with redesigned fairy tale characters.

Addedum: Oh shit, if Dreamworks were to make a new Shrek film now, Mickey could be in it!

WaltK

Awards
It just occurred to me that, if you consider Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas to be canonical, then the "Human Again" sequence in the original movie's special edition creates a major continuity error: it's established in "Human Again" that Beast can't read, even though EC showed him reading the storybook Belle gave him for Christmas.

Soldier

Awards
It just occurred to me that, if you consider Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas to be canonical, then the "Human Again" sequence in the original movie's special edition creates a major continuity error: it's established in "Human Again" that Beast can't read, even though EC showed him reading the storybook Belle gave him for Christmas.
Wow, I am very late to the party, but reading a story book isn't the same as the chapter book that Belle was reading to the Beast.

Side tangent: Remember how in Encanto they're in a valley cut off from the rest of the world. What happens when everyone's related to each other? I assume that their gene pool is going to be rather shallow in a few generations, and it's unlikely that the house is going to give birth to genetically different people. Maybe if they make 4 more Encanto movies they can explore the dangers of bottleneck populations.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
What happened to the people genie created for Aladdin's first wish? Are they sapient? Do they have memories of a previous life? Did Jafar kill them by taking the lamp? Or is there a historyless juggler walking the streets of Agrabah that remembers a prince and country that never existed?

This still bothers me

Awards
What happened to the people genie created for Aladdin's first wish? Are they sapient? Do they have memories of a previous life? Did Jafar kill them by taking the lamp? Or is there a historyless juggler walking the streets of Agrabah that remembers a prince and country that never existed?

This still bothers me
They're all just Genie. At least that's what I always figured anyway.

Soldier

Awards

This still bothers me
Actually, there was a deleted song sung by Jafar that explains everything about the people, animals and objects conjured up during the Prince Ali song. It's called "Humiliate the Boy"

Near the end of the song, Jafar asks that very same question to the captive genie, who responds:
Jafar:
What were the horses?

Genie:
They were roaches.

Jafar:
And the camels?

Genie:
They were gnats.

Jafar:
And the elephant?

Genie:
His monkey, and the rest of 'em were rats.

Jafar:
They were rodents?

Genie:
Yeah, diseased ones.

So Genie can't create life out of thin air, nor raise people from the dead (or he can but chooses not to), but he CAN change living creatures into other forms. It's also worth noting that all of the original forms (roaches, gnats and diseased rodents) are things that a street rat would commonly encounter.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
He granted sapience and language to a bunch of rats, is what you're saying?!

Back