• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Did the Sleeping Beauty directors run out of a voice acting budget halfway through making the film, or was having Prince Philip going mute for the latter half of the film a creative decision?
Disney wasn't very high on the princes (or princesses for that matter) having that much dialogue or screen time in those days. It was all about the scenery chewing villains & comic relief sidekicks.

Last edited:

WaltK

Awards
Since Disney and the majority of their IPs exist in the Wreck-It Ralph universe, how does Ralph himself fall into that? Is the Fix-It Felix game a Disney property in this world? Is there an in-universe equivalent of the WIR movies?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
What exactly is the deal with the 7 Dwarves?
I assume they found the mine & built a cottage nearby with the intention of spending the next few years gathering as many gems as possible before going their separate ways & retiring rich.

Before Dopey reveals he was just playing dumb & murders the other 6 for their share.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I assume they found the mine & built a cottage nearby with the intention of spending the next few years gathering as many gems as possible before going their separate ways & retiring rich.

Before Dopey reveals he was just playing dumb & murders the other 6 for their share.
Why must you make these films even more dark than they already are. Speaking which, I’d like to point out that both Dumbo and Pinocchio (the main protagonists of their respective films) drink on camera

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Why must you make these films even more dark than they already are
Because it amuses me. But seriously speaking, they just have a prolonged business venture & there isn't any reason to read into it any further than that.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Because it amuses me. But seriously speaking, they just have a prolonged business venture & there isn't any reason to read into it any further than that.
I mean it was 1930s Disney so you’re not wrong. But on the other hand, how can you not get the wrong impression if you’re watching it for the first time in modern day

Sonofjafar

Awards
in Disney+'s Mickey Mouse spring special, Mickey's key blade is shown to be part of Mickey's junk that eventually gets sold off. the question is who bought it

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Evil Queen: Magic mirror on the wall, I have brought the heart of Snow White! Now who is the fairest in the land?

Mirror: That would be Susan McWyane, down at Cherrywood Lane.

Queen: Wait, who?

Mirror: You thought you were the runner-up? Bitch please. You got like thousands to go, honey.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Why are the pridelands' only predators Lions and Hyenas?

If one has to be a true hero to be a god in Hercules, what did Hades do to become one?

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Who would have thought that impersonating Santa Claus a crime so heinous that it warranted involving the military.
To be fair, said Santa Claus impostor was leaving gifts like giant snakes that could easily swallow children and other dangerous toys. It's not just the fact that he's impersonating Santa, it's that his "gifts" made him a global menace that needed to be shot out of the sky.

Soldier

Awards
Why is it that clothing in the Monster's Inc. universe seems to be optional. Does putting on a hat count as being fully clothed? It's not like clothing for monsters doesn't exist in their society, but is it just a personal choice/expression? I was going to say that only female monsters seem to wear clothing but then you've got Val from Monsters at Work just walking around without a care in the world. So is it really just A-okay to do that? do they have no shame?!?

pmancool

Awards
Did Captain America ruin the timeline at the end of Endgame? If Captain Biden stayed in the prime timeline, wouldn't the other avengers have crossed paths with him at least once?

Back