• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Disney Shorts: Tangled Ever After

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Next Friday, Disney will explode.

After the rousing success ofSimba's 3D battle with Scar this summer, the Mouse House will release an eye-popping version of Beast's fight with Gaston.

Adding to the excitement, Disney fans get a little fresh material right before "Beauty And The Beast 3D" in the short film "Tangled Ever After." In Yahoo!'s sneak peek of the short, which looks to be the epilogue of "Tangled," Rapunzel (voiced by Mandy Moore) and Flynn (Zachary Levi) attempt to tie the knot, but face a catastrophe when Flynn's horse Maximus sneezes and possibly loses the ring.

"Tangled", which grossed $200 million domestically in 2010, will hopefully draw viewers to "Beauty And The Beast 3D" and make it a bigger success than "The Lion King 3D," though that may be a bit difficult; Simba and co. went on a very surprising box office run that made it $94 million.

"Beauty And The Beast 3D" hits theaters on Friday, January 13.
[video=youtube;3Eth94nBIIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eth94nBIIk[/video]

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Re: Tangled Ever After(It's a short)

For some reason, I don't mind stuff like this as much as when they do a true pre-/sequel. Will watch. Hopes it will at least be included on a dvd sometime in the future.

Radon

mofo

I really hate the haircut they gave her.

I'm interested in seeing this though. I'll more likely watch it online than actually go and see Beauty and the Beast 3D.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

I really hate the haircut they gave her.

I'm interested in seeing this though. I'll more likely watch it online than actually go and see Beauty and the Beast 3D.

Aw come on, B&B was awesome enough to warrant another ticket. (remembers a long gone past where he saw it in the theatre)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Aw come on, B&B was awesome enough to warrant another ticket. (remembers a long gone past where he saw it in the theatre)

but it's in 3d... personally I would have gone if it wasn't 3d and if someone else wanted to go, perhaps I would have just taken my little sister to see it

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

but it's in 3d... personally I would have gone if it wasn't 3d and if someone else wanted to go, perhaps I would have just taken my little sister to see it

Ok that attitude just pisses me off.
There's nothing bonking wrong with 3D when done right and Disney isn't the type to half-ass their classics.

(except when you're one of those that gets a headache from it, then you're excused)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

This is great. Problem is that I doubt any of my friends and family will want to see this and Beauty and the Beast in 3D with me. :,<

And going alone is just out of the question, lol.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

So I watched Tangled just about ten - twenty minutes ago actually.

And... I absolutely love it. I do love my CG films (going to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 in a moment because I really enjoyed the first one), but it heavily reminds me of Disney. I thought it wouldn't have the Disney Fairy Tale feel in 3D, but they somehow succeeded in it. I also really like the villain because she isn't always maliciously intent (even though Gothel did kidnapped Rapunzel and want to be immortal, you can still tell she did care for her to an extent).

Interested in this short, but that requires me to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. Eh, maybe the missus might be interested in Beauty and the Beast 3D, but we planned to see Lion King 3D and that fell through (decided TinTin instead).

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I loved Tangled a lot and I'm pretty excited about going to see the short. I just hope it's really good like the movie... yay high expectations D:

Beauty and the Beast, on the other hand... GASTONNNNN. >u< I've been waiting a couple of years for it to be released, so yay! I've never seen the movie in theatres, though I wouldn't have remembered it if I had, so I'm stupidly excited. It's not my favourite Disney movie, but it's a Disney Renaissance film and I'm such an animation nerd so yeah... Plus the 3D was very well done on the Lion King, so this'll be awesome! :D

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Too bad there won't be a sequel, but Tangled had a great ending and doesn't really need one. I'm glad there will be a short.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Too bad there won't be a sequel, but Tangled had a great ending and doesn't really need one. I'm glad there will be a short.

Then again, there's hardly been a good sequel to an Disney Film except maybe for 'Alladin and the Prince of Thieves' (after that god awful 'Return of Jafar'). So it's safe to say that Tangled doesn't really need a sequel unless Disney knows how to make one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Then again, there's hardly been a good sequel to an Disney Film except maybe for 'Alladin and the Prince of Thieves' (after that god awful 'Return of Jafar'). So it's safe to say that Tangled doesn't really need a sequel unless Disney knows how to make one.
When my friend first told me about the short, she didn't say it was a short so I thought it was a full Disney sequel. I was raging.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Hahaha, I like how Disney has basically said "Screw the live happily forever after" when it comes to their movies. I don't know, even if they did make a sequel, it wouldn't bother me as much seeing how it would be expected to happen on some level.

Am I happy that it's a short instead though? Sure.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

When my friend first told me about the short, she didn't say it was a short so I thought it was a full Disney sequel. I was raging.

It all boils down to this.

Pixar makes a sequel:

Yaaaay! I wonder where they'll take the Incredibles Family!

Walt Disney Studio makes a Sequel:

STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD, DISNEY!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

It all boils down to this.

Pixar makes a sequel:

Yaaaay! I wonder where they'll take the Incredibles Family!

Walt Disney Studio makes a Sequel:

STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD, DISNEY!

pixar knows how to make sequels

that's why

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

pixar knows how to make sequels

that's why

Not with Cars they don't,but tbh it was only a cash grabber to fund other projects

OT: Is this Disney's new way of making money? Remastering old titles in 3D and releasing them in Cinema?
I mean,the remastering part is good for me as I want to re-experience these movies in HD but still,why would they release them in Cinemas? Why not just Bluray? Next thing you'll see more of them and it'll probably make them count on those remastered titles instead of investing in making new movies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Not with Cars they don't,but tbh it was only a cash grabber to fund other projects

OT: Is this Disney's new way of making money? Remastering old titles in 3D and releasing them in Cinema?
I mean,the remastering part is good for me as I want to re-experience these movies in HD but still,why would they release them in Cinemas? Why not just Bluray? Next thing you'll see more of them and it'll probably make them count on those remastered titles instead of investing in making new movies.

Because releasing them not only on Blu-ray but also in cinemas generates more buzz and then you get better sales. Not to mention they probably get a hefty sum for bringing it to cinemas.

Also, about Cars 2, that's pretty much Pixar's only misstep until now. Nobody can do something good all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back