• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Disney properties not represented in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_GFX

Awards
I was trying to think of the most important/classic ones.

Have the Three Little Pigs ever been represented in the series in any way? I think that would be a great idea for a mini-world, which would consist of a multiple-phase Big Bad Wolf battle with maybe very light exploration (like 1/3rd of a regular world).

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Keyblade Master
  • News Hound
  • Retired Staff
I've always liked the idea of a world based around several animated shorts -- kind of like Symphony of Sorcery in 3D.

I thought for sure the Headless Horseman was going to be a secret encounter in KHIII. Alas, we got Dark Inferno, whatever that is.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Haven't seen the Muppets yet. That surprises me.

Robin Hood
Great Mouse Detective
The Rescuers
Literally any TV show
Atlantis/Pocahontas/Treasure Planet

Zettaflare

See you in Shibuya
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
We've never gotten the Three Caballeros. I wasnt expecting the whole film but seeing Jose and Panchito with Donald would have been nice.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The ones that I was expecting by now (not that I necessarily want them) are: The Jungle Book, Pocahontas, and The Rescuers.

If they were EVER to go with a Disney Channel show, the one I would expect is Kim Possible.

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
You're all forgetting the weirdest movie that wouldn't receive any attention from Kingdom Hearts, or Disney for that matter, and that is 1999's Can of Worms. This movie has a talking dog voiced by Malcom McDowell, and that isn't even the strangest thing in the movie to begin with.

Panzer Zodiark

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Off the top of my head...

Film: Robin Hood, Atlantis, The Rescuers films, Treasure Planet, Zootopia

Shorts: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit series

TV: Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Owl House, Duck Tales, Tale Spin

Characters: Darkwing Duck, the Headless Horseman, the Sprite and the Fire Bird (Fantasia 2000), Mirage, and Mozenrath from the Aladdin tv series.

Places: EPCOT the cityscape closer to the one imagined by Walt Disney himself. Can imagine it being a hub world like Twilight Town and Traverse Town.

Shramp

Awards
I really want to see Treasure Planet or the Emperor's New Groove. Also The Princess and the Frog but something deep down inside is telling me we might never see that.

Absent

More machine than man
Awards
I never cared for Marvel and SW in Kingdom Hearts until people complained against it, now I want Nomura to add it out of spite.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I never cared for Marvel and SW in Kingdom Hearts until people complained against it, now I want Nomura to add it out of spite.
SW would be a great two-for-one spite. Disney should get it over with now while the franchise is ruined.

I have become more lenient about it, now, mostly because I think they could do something fun with Sora or Riku appearing in TCW era. Or Rebels. I think it’d be more fun to see TCW for the Jedi outfits, though.

You know what, throw Kairi in there.

As for Marvel, it can totally work. There are so many cartoons and comics to pull from. They could even do their own version. SE in the West has Marvel’s Avengers and SE in Japan has whatever Nomura makes up from his galaxy brain.

Tartarus

Villain by Necessity
Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
You say that now, but then the negativity will become x3 and people will really start ripping these properties apart, I'm guessing. :D But I get it. This is sort of the same reason I'd like Frozen and The Little Mermaid to appear in every game, too, just because I feed on the toxic gaming community's misogynist tears. And anyway, they already ruined the concept of the series when they added PIXAR worlds anyway. Might as well throw anything in the pot now, it's not really the same anymore regardless.

For me, The Jungle Book and Pocahontas are the only films that I'm like, "WHAT? How have they not appeared in 20 years?" They're both so well-known. And it's weird we've never seen Cruella either, even though we have had the Dalmatians. I hope one day we get actual Dumbo and Bambi worlds, too; something similar to the Fantasia world where they're mostly environments and there's little conversation.

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
You say that now, but then the negativity will become x3 and people will really start ripping these properties apart, I'm guessing. :D

But I get it. This is sort of the same reason I'd like Frozen and The Little Mermaid to appear in every game, too, just because I feed on the toxic gaming community's misogynist tears. And anyway, they already ruined the concept of the series when they added PIXAR worlds anyway. Might as well throw anything in there now, it's not really the same anymore regardless.
Pixar is what broke the camel's back when we got the Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates of the Caribbean? No. The concept was ruined when they added more and more shoshun anime ocs in what was SUPPOSED to be a mere Disney game with Final Fantasy cameos.

Tartarus

Villain by Necessity
Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
Well, naturally I disagree with you. Touchstone was always a part of Disney and TNBC is thematically similar to the '90s Disney films. James and the Giant Peach, Hocus Pocus, etc. would've also fit in KH.

Swing

Awards
There is a lot of properties missing since Disney owns so many things now:

1. The Simpsons
2. Family Guy
4. Titanic
5. Planet of the Apes
6. Alien
7. Die Hard
8. Bob's Burgers
9. Fantastic Mr. Fox
10. Star Wars