• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Parks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There must be a discussion thread on Disney parks! >:O THERE MUST AND THERE SHALLLLLL.

So, um. Discuss? Talk about any of the 5 theme parks around the world? [or 11 if you want to get specific...]

DISNEYLAND PARIS' TOWER OF TERROR IS AWESOMEEEE. Well, the advertising campaign, at least. :X The ride itself is the exact same version that's in California [except for the use of concrete instead of steel because of french laws], but the advertisement campaign is what's making the tower more awesome than it's California counterpart <3 The bellhops are AWESOME D: And the inaugration was freakin' awesome, too! 'Cause they turned the Tower back to October 31, 1939 at 8:05 PM... and then all of the people came out as ghosts... in fog... with a kewl Twilight Zone theme remix...

...........................Uh. Yeah. D: */geekage*

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well.... the only Disney park I've ever been to was the one in Florida, and it really wasn't that amazing when compared to Universal right next door...

But tower of terror is still an awesome ride =D

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I've been to a myriad of them. Fun places. One of the highlights of my childhood was going there.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Disney World is of the few greatest amusement parks in the world. And, DW is actually sort of better than Universal Studios, excluding a few rides. But that's totally my opinion. But Islands of Adventure is effin awesome. I've only been to Disneyland once and that was when I was about 5 years old. Can't wait till my family and I go to DW in Winter '08.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
The only Disney park I've been to was the one here in Anaheim.

It's cool.

I LOVE the Indiana Jones' ride.
too bad the lines are usually like 2 hrs long. D:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I've been to Disney World. [land? the one in Florida]

It was alright, I liked the ocean better. It was kind of a rushed vacation though, so i didn't get the full experience.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Loved DisneyWorld in Orlando. It was a dream come true for me (I was still young, so I was mega happy). We only got to go on about 2 rides though, the lines were so friggin long. My older sister, godmother, and I stood in the line for Space Mountain for about 1 1/2 or more hours. The wait was worth it, that was my first roller coaster and I loved sitting in the front, screaming my head off like there was no tomorrow.

I also loved Disney's Phillar Magic. Everything pops out in your face (Lion King part freaked me out, but it's all good). Anybody who goes to the Magic Kingdom should definitely go on that ride. Really want to go back there, but it's really expensive. *sighs*

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I'm going to Disneyland this summer. I've been there so many times and I loooooooooooooooooved each and every trip! Right now I would like to go to Walt Disney World. I've never been there or to Florida so I hope that I can go one day. But for me Disneyland truly is 'the happiest place on earth'. I think that's part of the reason for why I got so into Kingdom Hearts when it first came out. I've always loved going to Disneyland and I own most of the Disney classics except for a couple. I guess you can call me a Disney nut! :p

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...Uh. You may wish to ignore my opinion on Universal. I've never actually been to any of their parks, partially 'cause of a giant sharkie... that's freaky... That and the Harry Potter park isn't opened yet, so until then, I'm not going. <.< I will go on Spider-Man, though! ZOMG AWESOME 8D That ride's awesome, especially since you can call a phone number that shows up on the ride and it actually has a message left on it. xD;

Eh. Universal can't compete with Disney. :[ They may have more thrill rides that appeal to teenaged audiences, but they're just like any other theme park. Disney parks transport you to another world through the use of amazing attention to detail and state of the art technology. [THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL PART IS THE BEST PART, THOUGH D:] Though, I might just be saying that because I want to be an imagineer and because I'm a bit biased when it comes to Disney. I prefer it to any other theme park and I actually don't like the other theme parks I went to as much 'cause it's not up to Disney standards. That, and they're actually very crappy. :[ Try all they might, but nobody can do it better than them :D I mean, seriously, who else can transport you to the African savannah from central Florida? Or outer space? Ororor INTO A HAUNTED MANSION OR HOTEL? Huuuuuh? >.> Or throw you into an encounter with a cute little blue alien and... okay I'll stop now. D: But have you seen the Stitch audio animatronic!? IT'S AMAZING. And he spit at me! That's the only reason I go onto that attraction... 'cause Stitch ish a cutie and his animatronic is amazing. :3 And, if I could do math better, I would learn about robotics so I could learn how to make audio animatronics. They're so kewl ;___;

And I'm completely different than all of you. D: I never went when I was little, but I'm glad I didn't 'cause I might not apperciate it nearly as much as I do now. Though, if I did go went I was little, I wouldn't be a complete Disney parks geek now. ...Am I allowed to be the forum's Disney parks geek? :D; Or just general Disney geek... I've also only been twice, though I consider my last trip my first 'real' trip. Probably cause I got to go on all of the AWESOME rides like the Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. SHWEET.

P.S. If you like the Tower of Terror, or at least the parks, WATCH THIS. *___* It's amazinggggg.

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I went to Disneyland in California with my cousins when I was 6 or 7. Fun rides, I had breakfast with Chip and Dale, and got hugged by many, many Princesses.

Loved it. <3

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Disney Wold Orlando: I usually go to EPCOT, or Disney/MGM Studios.
Animal Kingdom can be fun, Expedition Everest was sweet.
What pisses me off is the damned lines, expensive food, and annoying little 8yr olds, buy hey, its Disney, what can I do.

I've been to Disney Land in Anaheim. I always hit up Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, and The Matterhorn when there. <3

T

Tyler Durden

I still haven't been to a Disney park.

I'm 15, for god's sake.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
That video was awesome.<3 I liked the tower of terror but I hate drops, so I started screaming as soon as the thing started moving. I didn't stop until I got off, either. XD I had 8 year olds giving me dirty looks.

I love going to Disney World. I could really spend my whole life there. I'm staying at the Swan hotel in Disney this summer, for eight days. Can't wait. :3

And for those who were questioning it:
Florida - Disney World (The way cooler one, of course ;D)
California - Disney Land.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Disney Tokyo must be cool. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a Kingdom Hearts ride or sold KH stuff there. I did see a Minnie costume in a kimono, but that was only from a picture I saw. I've only heard briefly about Disney Tokyo online and through my manga (Gravitation = Hilarious what they try to to do to get there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back