• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney or Final Fantasy Characters on 0.2. Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWielding

Do you think we are going to see any Disney or Final Fantasy Characters (other than Mickey) on 0.2. Birth by Sleep... Personally I would like to see a cute Disney character reacting to seeing his/her world consumed by darkness be it Jaq the Mouse or a Dwarf or whoever... Seeing someone like Zack or Sephiroth show up in the ream of darkness would also be cool

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well there's Yen Sid...>_>

Yeah, I was kinda hoping that BBSv2 would've had NPCs in the form of the ruined world's memories of their inhabitants (since worlds have hearts, they should also have memories of their own too) & Aqua/Mickey/Riku/whoever would watch the memories of each world's final days play out, showing how those worlds fell to darkness. Maybe even Disney bosses could be possible by having Possessors possess the memories of the villains.

But frankly if the Spirit of the Mirror isn't showing up then at this point I doubt anyone else will.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Nope. I feel as though that 0.2 will be a very self-contained chapter compared to the other entries in the series. Hence no Final Fantasy or Disney characters. Heck, you're more likely to have Disney characters in X Back Cover than 0.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back