• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Disney, Marvel & Netflix producing Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist & Defenders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: Disney, Marvel & Netflix producing Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist & Defenders

Damn.

Busy little bees.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Re: Disney, Marvel & Netflix producing Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist & Defenders

and so the fist chapter in the death of cable tv begins.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Yaaay!

Netflix better gets its ass in my country by the time that show premieres.

I'm wondering though, whether it would eventually crossover with the MCU (in the VERY long run, of course)

Gram

Banned
Awards

Damn might actually have to get netflix now.

Gram

Banned
Awards

haha Still don't have it.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

So Drew Goddard (Buffy, Cabin in the Woods) has been given Daredevil, and Melissa Rosenberg (Twilight) has been given Jessica Jones.

Interesting.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Good choices, good matches. I didn't even know that I'm a fan of Drew Goddard, I'm def. looking forward to his take on Matt Murdock.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Danny is very unlikable, i go in knowing nothing about the guy and i dont like him at all

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

[video=youtube;4h3m7B4v6Zc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc&app=desktop[/video]

Seems like a good thread to put this in.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

[video=youtube;4h3m7B4v6Zc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc&app=desktop[/video]

impeccable music choice and the show looks really frigging awesome. is daredevil like batman and he only wears his suit at night? shouldnt he bring his nearly bulletproof armor and batons with him at all times? then again, he seems to be dressed the same as the elevator footage, so its most likely an on the fly "i dont have my red suit" type deal. we need to see more of sigourney weaver though.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

impeccable music choice and the show looks really frigging awesome. is daredevil like batman and he only wears his suit at night? shouldnt he bring his nearly bulletproof armor and batons with him at all times? then again, he seems to be dressed the same as the elevator footage, so its most likely an on the fly "i dont have my red suit" type deal. we need to see more of sigourney weaver though.

Daredevil looks more like Iron Fist than the actual Iron Fist.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Daredevil looks more like Iron Fist than the actual Iron Fist.
oh my shit you're right hahaha what are you doing, marvel

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

oh my shit you're right hahaha what are you doing, marvel

They're trying to draw attention off of Iron First in their marketing because the show had a negative reception. I wouldn't be surprised if they take a different angle at him in the show than they do in the trailer.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

*pulls out popcorn*
Yep, I'm ready for this. This better be an epic show Marvel.
@Chuman; definitely more Sigourney Weaver.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

fudgeeeeeeeeee

You know..I'm watching this quite backwards (Luke Cage -> Iron Fist - >Daredevil -> Next Jessica Jones) but I'm so PUMPED for Defenders

Also Luke x Claire is best romance of this year already. I will fight anyone on this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back