• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney mag...so sad -_-'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I just got my copy of Disney's mag: Disney Adventures...and guess what? They ahve KH2 featured in it.

I don't really find it informative...i find it funny...very very funny XD

This is what the table of contents says: All hail the King! Check out our Kingdom Hearts II preview!

This is the article title: Heart Smart * Kick off your Kingdom Hearts II countdown with our exclusive sneak peek!

Now seriously...this article has no new information dealing with KHII wat-so-ever. And they call it their exclusive sneak peek...I find that very very sad XD

Well here's the article (if you are even interested XD)

The Kingdom Hearts II quest begins with Sora searching for his friend Riku, while Donald and Goofy hunt down King Mickey.

Along with new moves and spells, the sequel (Playstation 2) also features an updated cast of Disney stars, including Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. Though it won't be out until winter, we spoke with the game's director Tetsuya Nomura, to get you the scoop.

Has Sora changed in the new game?

Yes, Sora has grown up. In the original Kingdom Hearts, he was an active boy, even a bit bratty, but after visiting the various worlds, meeting new characters and defeating many enemies, he has matured...although his personality has not changed that much.

What can you tell us about King Mickey's role?

I can only say that he is the king. However, there is still something that hasn't been revealed yet. You'll have to wait to find out what that is all about!

How do you decide which new Disney worlds to include?

First, I separate the worlds into categories, such as worlds that are based in water, in the forest and in the modern world. Then I list the Disney worlds that fit each of those categories and see which ones fit the storyline. There are worlds that I would like to use that I haven't yet, but that's a secret.

Speaking of secrets, what can you tell us about the new Pirates of the Caribbean world?

That is one world that has a big gap between the main characters (Sora, Donald, Goofy) and the Pirates characters in terms of how they look. Because of that gap, our staff is working very hard to make it look cool and natural.

You've created characters for both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Do you have a favorite?

How about one for each series? Sora, for Kingdom Hearts, as he possesses everything I want in a character. [And] Cloud [Strife] for the Final Fantasy series. Cloud is one of the first original characters I drew when I started character design, so I always feel like Cloud takes me back where I started.

<sarcasm> Wow that was such an exclusive sneak peak</sarcasm>

Also it gives the pics of Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack. And 2 screenshots. I don't know if they are old or new so...yeah....

And its kind of obvious he meant Little Mermaid in "based in water"...its the only animated Disney movie actually really based in water.

Forest could mean Bambi, Snow White, The Fox and the Hound, Pocahontas, or Brother Bear.

And modern could be anything modern XD like Neverland or 101 Dalmatians...Lady and the Tramp...like that....thats as modern as I see Disney movies o_o that are animated....

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
LOL THat's sad. Actually putting in old info and passing off as new. Not much of an update Disney. Stick to movies and toys. Stay far from video games.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KL, he does sort them into groups, he said so in another interview. Atlantis is a water world, is it not? As for modern... Oliver and company, Lilo and Stitch, Pixar films, James and the Giant Peach and many more. Though I do imagine he has to have an olden times catagory for every other disney movie...

Oh, and not EVERYONE stays on the net and researches every little thing they can on KHII. So for many, this is new news.

Heartless1990

What got me into KH1 in the first place was that it was Square's part of the game with the final fantasy characters. The disney parts were cute and I thought I'd give a shot at attempting the disney realm and Square did a pretty good job...but this is what I think happened when Disney and Square were working together.

Square: Okay! We're 90% done with the game!!! We did a good job guys! What about the Disney division?
Disney: We're still working on the battle system...
Square: Still? Well, how does it look?
Disney: Here
*Picture of Donald and Goofy are smiling at the screen and the heartless are smiling*
Square: What the...THIS IS the battle system?
Disney: Wait, you didn't see the rest!
*A box appears on the screen that says: "Click on the heartless you want to attack"; Disney clicks the smiling shadow; the shadow runs away; A box appears: "You gained 89 levels!"*
Disney: Well, what do you think?
Square: ...I'll do the battle system...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Heartless1990 said:
What got me into KH1 in the first place was that it was Square's part of the game with the final fantasy characters. The disney parts were cute and I thought I'd give a shot at attempting the disney realm and Square did a pretty good job...but this is what I think happened when Disney and Square were working together.

Square: Okay! We're 90% done with the game!!! We did a good job guys! What about the Disney division?
Disney: We're still working on the battle system...
Square: Still? Well, how does it look?
Disney: Here
*Picture of Donald and Goofy are smiling at the screen and the heartless are smiling*
Square: What the...THIS IS the battle system?
Disney: Wait, you didn't see the rest!
*A box appears on the screen that says: "Click on the heartless you want to attack"; Disney clicks the smiling shadow; the shadow runs away; A box appears: "You gained 89 levels!"*
Disney: Well, what do you think?
Square: ...I'll do the battle system...

Have you not noticed that there are WAY more Disney characters than FF, and that Disney supplies most of the plot? Without Disney KH would only be some other FF game.

adventchildkiori

this article is quite said....

Well modern also means something that recently developed, so Its could be POTC he had under that. (a recently developed disney movie).

My question is why would disney interview noruma when they are kinda part of the project... I would say they would already know the storyline so they accept the permisson of what disney films noruma requested.

surfer1593

STO1.gif
disney just stay out of it if your not going to help:confused: :mad:

Heartless1990

riku104 said:
Have you not noticed that there are WAY more Disney characters than FF, and that Disney supplies most of the plot? Without Disney KH would only be some other FF game.

Er...felt like the ONLY Disney parts of the game were the characters. How easy it was to just take those characters from Disney and Square could just meld those characters into a large plot. Jeez. It would be so simple for Square to had just asked Disney for the characters and leave the rest to them to finish the project. -_-

Hitsugaya_Sagara

{What can you tell us about King Mickey's role?

I can only say that he is the king. However, there is still something that hasn't been revealed yet. You'll have to wait to find out what that is all about!}

That line is classic. heh

E

Ecstacy

Heartless1990 said:
Er...felt like the ONLY Disney parts of the game were the characters. How easy it was to just take those characters from Disney and Square could just meld those characters into a large plot. Jeez. It would be so simple for Square to had just asked Disney for the characters and leave the rest to them to finish the project. -_-

thats pretty much what they did man ;) but what he is saying is that without the disney characters and there personalities and backgrounds and there personal stories(ex: tarzan,alice an wonderland,the lil mermaid) that the story line wouldn't be as good. they incorporated many stories into one which made the game so great :) and as for the article it isn't too bad. atleast it says "even though it's coming out in the winter" (or something like that) i mean it came from disney so thats a good sign :D

Brian

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Why do they keep so many damn secrets!!!!!! The game is almost out... well not close... btu enough with the rerun interviews before I march to Square-enix and threaten to kill someone!!! Also for the love of god pleaaaaaaaase don't make a pochantas world if they do that then the only people who will be satisfied like this:

Me: YAY I beat another world now to go on to the next
Sister:Big bro is dere pochantas
Me: No!
Sister:Why?
Me:because she said your ugly (laughs hysterically)
Sister: *cries in corner*
Me: (looks at screen and the next world is.....) Pochohantas no!!!!!!!!
Me: *cries in corner*
Sister: YAY! pocohantas! (plays instead)

If they're gonna make other Disney movies from the 1970's and crap try doing the Huch back Notre Dame much better then seeing a nature freak. i say they bring out the Brother bear in the gameor at least Toy story cause it,ll make the game tighter. (for those who say pixar isn't apart of Disney your wrong it says Disney on every pixar project.

Heartless1990

It's now time for another video game interview with Aki! Today, we'll be interviewing a VIP employee from Square Enix and Disney Interactive! And here's your host: Aki!"

Aki: Thanks David, Today, we'll be speaking to an representative from Square Enix and an representative from Disney Interactive to continue their long awaited sequel to their original game, now titled: 'Kingdom Hearts II". All right, Hi guys, Glad you guys could make it
Square: It's my plessure
Disney: Hello!
Aki: ...Um...Hi...Anyways, would you two mind if I asked you a couple of questions?
Square: Go ahead
Disney: *doing a bad goofy impression* Garsh, sure.
Aki: ...*silent*...ANYWAYS...what made you two decide to create another game?
Square: Well, we saw the success of the first game and saw how many players wanted more so we decided to create another sequel to end where Kingdom Hearts left off so people can relive the Disney and Square experience
Disney:...uh...What he said...
Aki: A new character has been announced a while back given the nickname of Blonde Haired Kid who seems to weild two keyblades. Will he be a replacement for Sora later on in the game?
Disney: Sora? Who's Sora?
Square: ...THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!
Disney: Wait...maybe he's from one of my movies...let's see...Tarzan...no...Little Mermaid...not in that one either!
Square: WE MADE HIM UP!!! I TOLD YOU 48 TIMES ALREADY THAT SORA WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER!
Aki: ...Okay...next question. Just how long did it take to complete the game for Kingdom Hearts 2 but if you haven't completed, how much of the game has been done?
Square: Let's see, well, we're not completely finished but my crew has been working extra intensely on the plot, the script, the advanced battle system, the art design, the game design but we're almost completed.
Aki: Wow, you did majority of the work.
Disney: Uh! UH! Well! We made majority of the characters! And we made a lot of the worlds!
Square: Yeah, but we asked them if we could borrow your characters and your world. That's the only thing that came out of your division. We did the rest
Aki: OKAY! NEXT QUESTION! Mickey is seen in many of the trailers and seems to serve a major role. What--
Disney: Ooo!! Mickey! Don't worry square, That's my question since Mickey's from my company!
Aki: Why does Mickey wield a keyblade and what is his role towards the game and will you be able to fight him?
Disney: ......................................Uh...Keyblade? What's that?
Aki:........
Disney: ...Uh...I mean...Mickey's...role...is...the king! HAH! Beat you square! I ACTUALLY REMEMBER SOMETHING! NOW I WON THAT BET! GO ME! GO ME! GO---

>WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES<​

Zabazu

The Magic Man
what do you expect from disney magazine it is ment for kids like 4-8 and doesnt give much info towards anything.... anyway it was probably new to like the little kids who are 4-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back