• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney mag...so sad -_-'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
That is sad, it's nothing new. Although like Zabazui said, it's probably meant to be new info for younger kids since they probably don't go on the internet everyday and surf the web like teenagers do.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Well, I guess it could be informative for people..who well..know nothing at all about the game. Such as some of my friends who last summer didn't even know what DD and ASAS were.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Heartless1990 u are so funny man. U make me cry with so many laugh right now.
Pufffff!!!

Well im back... So this "the GREAT features" what a waste of time and work even many child know that info right now. Hey there Internet in many home right now. Disney pay attention the next time. Just a small advice can used to it. :p

darkriku14

beginning and end
LMAO! that's really, really sad.

they call that new info? most of that was confirmed a while ago....

S

sakis

who of you thought sora came off as "bratty"?

DV20050803234715.jpg

LIAR LIAR

Yeah, i don't get how they called him bratty. (o_O)

Maybe when he acts kinda bi-polar and lashes out on people. (o_x) Right? Or is that a fiction of my imagination... hmmm...

S

sakis

wel he didn't help with the raft.he ahs every project they worked on together in his room.he always wants to be #1 and hey shows off. so i guess he could be a bit of a brat. ^_^
DV20050727172813.jpg
DV20050803234101.jpg

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sakis said:
wel he didn't help with the raft.he ahs every project they worked on together in his room.he always wants to be #1 and hey shows off. so i guess he could be a bit of a brat. ^_^
DV20050727172813.jpg
DV20050803234101.jpg
he also says he should control the gummi ship because he's the keyblade master but he's not most of a brat since he saved kairi and sacrificed himself so i think he will be a little bit of a brat in the quote of goofy saying jack and him act alike but i think he's more matured in kh2 and he learned to do things by himself and think of other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back