• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney isn't so innocent.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Soldier 101

Not sure if any of you have noticed but in just about every disney cartoon there is a sexual reference like in"The Rescuers Down Under" the bird guy asks if they seen 2 little mice runnin' around down there and the other birds look at him disgusted and fly away.

Has anyone noticed one of these or am I paranoid

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Not sure if any of you have noticed but in just about every disney cartoon there is a sexual reference like in"The Rescuers Down Under" the bird guy asks if they seen 2 little mice runnin' around down there and the other birds look at him disgusted and fly away.

Has anyone noticed one of these or am I paranoid

You do realize every single Disney movie (older ones anyway) have an ass load of adult themes running through them right?
When you're a kid you don't really notice it but when you get older it becomes so apparent.
I actually enjoyed Disney when they made movies with hidden messages but now it's pathetic how "safe" they're trying to be.

Regardless it's old news.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
If disney continue promoting crap like g-force, i think that the older audience might turn there back on disney.

K

kingdomfighter5

Your not paranoid. Disney does that on purpose to keep parents entertained... they have done it since walt thought of it himself

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I love how you all are on Disney for little dashes of adult themes when you have villains being eaten alive, hanged, crushed by boulders, impaled, thrown into molten lead that symbolizes Hell, and falling to their death.

Organization-XV-

geez, yea disney has been around for a while but just because he now noticed it doesnt mean you have to rag on him! haha.

anyways yes, disney has a bunch of adult situations in them

Sleeping Beauty- Maleificent, when she turns into a dragon she screms shes the MISTRESS OF HELL!!!!

and even in new ones like in UP! (best movie ever) theres death, blood, and infertility

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Me neither. Someone explain it?

Could be wrong, but I think "Mice" (or "Lagoon Mice") is a term coined in Australia, of course, where the film was set; it references tampons, ie. tampons that are flushed, and show up in lagoons.

Yeah.
Urban Dictionary works wonders.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
All little kid movies have some adult themes in it. Remember Robots (not a Disney film, but it's the only example I can think of right now) when the hero, Rodney, goes past a robot that looks poor with a sign that says "Got Screwed". Oh, and in Cars, whenever Lightning mentions the Piston Cup, Mater says "You did what in his cup?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back