• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney film story sequel potential in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
So we know that the Big Hero 6 world is a follow up to the plot of the movie. What other Disney movie worlds could be done as sequels to their respective films?

-----

Two come to mind immediately.

1. Zootopia - The movie is actually a mystery story and doesn't end in a way to preclude sequels. Actually, considering its massive BO take, I expect lots of sequels. A KH original story should be a piece of cake.
  2. Mulan - Since Mulan 2 is basically about her wedding, how about a midquel story that takes place between the two films? Maybe something to do with remnants of Shan Yu's army making one last push or something. I dunno, I don't work for Disney.
What you got?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
tron 3

other than that i'd prefer them not to take the BH6 route in every world and make it a sequel because then it'll be a different variation of the same problem II had.

Scorpio

Aladdin and the King of Thieves for sure, especially if they're able to bring back John Rhys-Davies.

If they do in fact bring back the Pridelands world, presumably in adapting Simba's Pride, I hope its fixed on the earlier setting when Kiara and Kovu are still cubs. I know time progresses differently in each world, but to have Simba's cub as a full adult in a years time is a bit too absurd.

Halloween Town is still feasible, if we're going off of the plot to the oft-forgotten game Oogie's Revenge, but the game essentially has the same plot as the KHII story, but swap Maleficent with Lock, Shock & Barrel as the ones who bring Oogie back from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back