• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Feather

this is gonna sound weird but heres the situation

my school is having a spirit week, where you have an excuse to dress up like a dork according to a theme

on last day, it's "Disney Day" and the whole school gets to dress up like disney characters or wear (an) article(s) of clothing by a DIsney Brand

if this ever happened to you guys, what would you think if someone came to school dressed up liked someone from Kingdom hearts?

White_Feather

that's what i was thinking
then i ask myself another question: how would a person react when he/she found out that there was a game where Disney characters actually FIGHT and stuff?
if you're gonna answer this question, dont
answer the one on top first, please

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
well dressing up as a kh character will earn the game more fans, if your peers are interested....but when i first heard about kingdom hearts, and that disney characters were gonna kick butt in it, i loved the concept! Although teachers might question it lol teh violence, or sheer lack of it......

Guile

Point, laugh, cease both laughing and pointing, beat. The End.

Grand story, no? =)

White_Feather

yet not many people know about it

and those who do will ,as you said, laugh

i bet those who laugh had no childhood whatsover, which explains why they despise Disney

White_Feather

yeah but now theres a BIGGER PROBLEM

during the same week of that day, my school has a "retreat" and it takes place on two days (One for boys and one for girls) and during that time, you have to be in the school uniform
and i just found out that guys do it on Friday, which is when Disney day is!
So that means i cant dress up like a KH character! and i also have to watch the rest of the school (girls) dressed up like princesses

so much for dressing up at school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back