• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney coverage of SE party.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Of course by now the SE party is old news and natrually all of the note worthy stuff has been found and reported on, but late as usual the official disney site for KH2 has updated with pictures of the event. There are only two pictures, one of the playstands area and of a wall were a poster of Donald and Goofy are standing together, and if you look closer you can see several other pictures on the wall on the other side of the poster. Unfortunately the pictures on the board are to small and are at an angle were you cant see anything, but your mearly left with the impresion of there being paper with pictures there.
From the looks of it this is were the concept art for KH2 was posted At the SE party. It's a shame that we couldn't get a better view of the concept art, but oh well. Here is the link for those of you that want to check it out for yourselves.
http://www.disney.co.jp/interactive/kingdom/event.html
I know it's not much, but enjoy.

enygma

alrighty thats not really super important but now we know that there were cameras inside the S-E party disney or not. someone on the crew may have recorded the vid, so watch for it to be leaked. another thing obliviongirl or whatever her name is. NEO is a perfect example of posts not mattering at all. NEO always comes up with great finds and is very much respected around here. yet he only has *gasp* like 506 posts or something. so goes to show posts aren't everything. so you and your *cry* i want 8000 posts again. honestly i would choose NEO over you and im still just a noob myself pretty much i only been here for lke 5 month or something. trust me posts dont matter to noobs. and that was way outta topis but anyways good find NEO, hopefully im right about a disney guy recording and leaking the vid..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
silfer said:
wow its japanese!! uhm its nice thanks for posting the link ^^
What the hell did you expect then?!! Disney is not just America, it's spread throughout the whole world in America, Europe, Asia, whatever...

--|| SORA ||--

lol i know this is off topic but,when i was looking at NEO signature pics,and when i looked at King Mickey....i wondered how he got his big ears through the black coat?ROFL u dont have to replyay this this

Non-Existant One

enygma said:
alrighty thats not really super important but now we know that there were cameras inside the S-E party disney or not. someone on the crew may have recorded the vid, so watch for it to be leaked. another thing obliviongirl or whatever her name is. NEO is a perfect example of posts not mattering at all. NEO always comes up with great finds and is very much respected around here. yet he only has *gasp* like 506 posts or something. so goes to show posts aren't everything. so you and your *cry* i want 8000 posts again. honestly i would choose NEO over you and im still just a noob myself pretty much i only been here for lke 5 month or something. trust me posts dont matter to noobs. and that was way outta topis but anyways good find NEO, hopefully im right about a disney guy recording and leaking the vid..

Thanks for the compliment. I hope your right about someone possibly having the video as well. I want to see it so badly. Maybe they'll show it at the TGS 2005 and someone will get a recording of it. One can only hope.

--|| SORA ||-- said:
lol i know this is off topic but,when i was looking at NEO signature pics,and when i looked at King Mickey....i wondered how he got his big ears through the black coat?ROFL u dont have to replyay this this

Even though no one had to reply to this I still decided to. You bring up a good point. The physics and logic of such a thing wouldn't make that much sense, but because this is a video game I can let stuff like that slide. Not important but interesting to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back