• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney.com 358/2 Mini-Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrith

Can't view it, I'm from a different country :| it keeps telling me (thank you for visiting Disney.com)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The game sucked. It was like it was made just to be made. It probably was.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I actually thought that was pretty fun, I enjoyed it. I liked it so much I kinda wish they would have put it as a mini game in 358/2 Days itself.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I actually thought that was pretty fun, I enjoyed it. I liked it so much I kinda wish they would have put it as a mini game in 358/2 Days itself.

Yeah I found it enjoyable as well. This might have worked as a good mini game with the touch screen and all on the DS. =3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Man my comp was lagging too much to play it well but it's pretty fun. I'm proud of Disney for finally putting something KH on their site.

Xorne

That reminded me of some of the Facebook mini games I'd play while in history class. Except I'd imagine it would be more fun if I had a mouse instead of a touchpad. :D

The basic game is relatively easy to program, so of course it's nothing spectacular for Kingdom Hearts. But it's nice if it's taken for what it is: a casual game on Disney's site. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It was really fun when I played it a few months ago. I kinda wished it was in Days and utilized the touch screen because that game was made for it considering the speed you have to move at that is hard to accomplish with a mouse or trackpad.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Man my comp was lagging too much to play it well but it's pretty fun. I'm proud of Disney for finally putting something KH on their site.

That's what I never understood about Disney. They own the darn game, even all of Nomura's character creations, but yet they don't market Kingdom Hearts much. The average Disneyland goer didn't even know zilch about the cast members that were dressed up in Kingdom Hearts characters during that one time that Disneyworld Orlando actually had freaking KH characters walking around. The only place that KH seems to get good publicity is at Tokyo Disneyland Resort. Oh well, it must be the difference in cultures. Perhaps KH is still a little too otaku-y and geeky for the average American Disney fan??? *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back