• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney characters you felt that Sora had the best chemistry/connection with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The top two Disney (and Pixar) characters Sora needs to meet up with again in the future

• Aladdin

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Rapunzel

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Ariel

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Simba

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Mulan

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Beast

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Jack Sparrow

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Marshmallow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hiro

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Woody

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperNova

Awards
You know whats even sadder? Rapunzel and Ariel get more relevant screentime and voiced lines combined than Kairi does in all 3 mainline games she's in lol..now I feel bad for Kairi.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
It's actually kinda sad that the Disney characters have more chemistry with the main character....than another main character. Who basically grew up with said main character.

You know whats even sadder? Rapunzel and Ariel get more relevant screentime and voiced lines combined than Kairi does in all 3 mainline games she's in lol..now I feel bad for Kairi.

I could do you all one better. Rapunzel and Ariel bond with Sora simply through conversation, singing, and dancing. Kairi always needs a special gimmick to keep her connection with Sora remotely interesting such as returning a keychain, restoring a memory, and sharing a damn fruit. That's more than sad, that is teetering on the edge of being pathetic.

Out of the Destiny Island trio, her character stopped developing after the very first game. Her role has been relegated to meme status now. In KH1, KH2, and KH3 she states the same thing over and over, "This time Sora I will protect you." Proceeds to get completely sidelined until somebody (mainly Sora) saves her once again. -_-

Back to the results of poll. The "Big Three" as I call them still remain undefeated. Aladdin in first place, Ariel breaks the tie with Rapunzel and maintains second place, and Rapunzel stationed in third place.

disney233

Awards
I think the Disney characters & their chemistry with Sora could be summarized by the following: a dysfunctional, happy, family.
Donald, Goofy, & Jiminy: The two caring and crazy uncles
Alice: The underrated Little Sister
Tarzan: The Wise Uncle
Hercules: The Big Brother Role-Model
Aladdin: Big Brother
Pooh: Little Brother
Jack Skellington: Crazy Father
Ariel: The Carefree Big Sister
Peter Pan: Annoying-ass Little Brother
Pinocchio: The dangerously innocent Little Brother
Beast: Wise Father
Mulan: The Wise Big Sister
Minnie: The Wise Aunt
Jack Sparrow: The Uncle The parents DO NOT want their kids to be anywhere near
Simba: The Role-Model Father Figure
Tron: Big Brother stuck in the computer
Mickey: The Wise Uncle #2
Quasimodo: The shy big brother
Woody & Buzz: Toy Dads
Rapunzel: Carefree Big Sister #2
Flynn: Big Brother #2
Marshmallow: The Pet
Mike & Sully: Caring & Crazy uncles #2
Hiro: The Wise Middle Child
Merlin: Crazy Grandfather
Yen Sid: Wise Grandfather

And to add a few extras:
Leon: The Wise Father
Aerith: The Wise Mother
Cid: Crazy Uncle
Yuffie: Annoying-ass Big Sister
Cloud: The edgy Big Brother

Don't DARE ask about the main characters and Disney characters in the entire game. We'd be here all day.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
There's no way that Rapunzel spoke more than Kairi in KH3, and Ariel more than Kairi in KH1.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Sora and Beast teaming up in KH1 was one of the real highlights of that game, and for the overall series. Till this day Beast is the ONLY Disney character outside of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy to team up with Sora in an original world instead of a Disney one. When will they ever do something that interesting again? A Disney character actually traveling from his/her own world to help in one of the final worlds (summons don't count, speaking strictly party members here).

Now for the update with the poll..what a transformation. Ariel is now tied with Aladdin in the top spot. Ariel sure has risen up the ranks. She indeed has her fans (granted she is far more fun and interesting than majority of the new modern era Disney Princesses). Ariel and her world probably does need to return soon at some point whether it's the Dream Drop Distance v2 ft. Riku and Kairi or KHIV with SDG returning there.

Foxycian

Awards
No Pooh option? I honestly can’t pick... I think most (if not all) of them had a big connection with Sora.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't imagine why Sora and Rapunzel kicked off so well (along with Ariel) when Roxas/Belle gets completely overlooked. Dude outright called her pretty.

Let me know if Sora got stunned by the beauty of his Disney girls, hmph.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I can't imagine why Sora and Rapunzel kicked off so well (along with Ariel) when Roxas/Belle gets completely overlooked. Dude outright called her pretty.

Let me know if Sora got stunned by the beauty of his Disney girls, hmph.

Sometime actions speak louder than words I suppose. Sora doesn't need to say anything to Rapunzel or Ariel, it's all in the eyes. lol :)

Btw, update again. Al has taken the lead again! Ariel and Rapunzel are tied in second place. Safe to say these three are crossing over to the next round.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Sora/Beast and Sora/Hiro feel like they have the most genuine chemistry to me. Beast has been the most canonically involved with Sora's journey by being part of Hollow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts and fighting against Xaldin in Kingdom Hearts II. Hiro has a natural bond with Sora because he's training him with technology and that in itself is a bonding experience for both characters.

Back