• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Characters in Original Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
With any remaining Disney worlds currently up in the air, what Disney characters would you like to see in original worlds like Remy in Twilight Town?

For me, it would be Cruella de Vil. She’s such an iconic villain, but I don’t see 101 Dalmatians ever being a world on its own. I’m not sure how she would be implemented, but maybe she could be part of an optional side quest involving the Dalmatians.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I would like to see Lady and the Tramp with their pups in either Twilight Town or Radiant Garden(if it still makes it in). Or hell even the Aristocats since that film took place in France like Ratatouille.

mytomxxx

Wall-e and cia, Mary poppins and pixars shorts is what i can think right now

TheMostRad

I know Remy is already taking up the virtual real estate in this game as the friendly animated rodent-sized rodent, but I would love to find Basil of Baker Street holed away somewhere.

Rii

Awards
I want Cruella so very badly. And I would love to see her have magic similar to that of her Once Upon a Time counterpart. I think, given the right magical upgrade, she could rival Maleficent for the main Disney baddie of the series.

I would also love to see Yzma and the rest of the ENG cast. I’m not entirely sure why, but something about that movie just doesn’t seem like it would translate to a world very well. Power to the Osaka team if they can make it work, but if not I would love to see Yzma elsewhere in the KH universe.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I want Mad Madam Mim to pop up to give Merlin some trouble. (Perhaps she could be the reason the pages of Pooh's book are messed up again?)

I think having a sidequest to catch some of Jumba's escaped experiments causing random mayhem in various worlds would be pretty fun.
We gotta protect that "world order", after all. There are a whole wide variety of them, and they could pop up under different situations. I still don't know if KH is going to implement a day/night cycle or any dynamic weather, but perhaps it could be tied to that when you see one come out and start causing trouble?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I think having a sidequest to catch some of Jumba's escaped experiments causing random mayhem in various worlds would be pretty fun.
We gotta protect that "world order", after all. There are a whole wide variety of them, and they could pop up under different situations. I still don't know if KH is going to implement a day/night cycle or any dynamic weather, but perhaps it could be tied to that when you see one come out and start causing trouble?
I agree with this, the Experiments could be like a mix between the Dalmatian Puppies and the Mushroom XIII in that you're meant to retrieve them like the Dalmatians, but rather than opening a chest to accomplish that you actually have to fight and defeat them using various skills gained over the course of the game, similar to the Mushrooms (but better implemented, ideally).

Also agree with Swoosh, seeing the Aristocats strutting around one of the towns would be nice. I think Traverse Town would suit them best, but Twilight Town could work, too.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Also, I think Bambi showing up in the forest of Twilight Town would be a cool moment, even if Sora only sees him all grown up from a distance.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Wall-E in The Keyblade Graveyard. The parallels and opportunities practically write themselves here.

ImVentus

Awards
Would've been neat to see Dumbo having some circus connection to Twilight Town.

But I really would be happy if the dogs from UP showed up in the streets of Twilight Town, redeemed. That would be great.

D

Deleted member 246005

Donald was part of a group called the Three Caballeros back in the day. So having the KH3 version be a mage duo he hung out with back in the day would be neat.

Swing

Awards
Darkwing Duck would I love to see. But here it is okay, if he just has a small cameo on a poster or something like that.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Darkwing Duck would I love to see. But here it is okay, if he just has a small cameo on a poster or something like that.

Jim Cummings told me at a convention Darkwing wasn't happening.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I would love a boss fight with Bill Cypher, I feel like that would be one of the greatest franchises to implement into kingdom hearts.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Regarding Disney characters residing in original worlds, man there are so many ideas, given that Twilight Town is the main hub world in KH3 and is inspired by Paris/France I wouldn't mind characters from the Aristocats appear in the game either having Thomas, Duchess, her kittens, along with Scat Cat and his gang roaming around the streets of Twilight Town. I can envision doing some music rhythm game with Scat Cat and his Alley Cats, even though, the Tangled dancing mini-game has already taken its spot, but hey a guy can dream.
Aristocats+playing.jpg

giphy.gif

Wall-E, EVE, M-0 and the other Robots from the film to be the construction/cleanup crew at Radiant Garden or Twilight Town, or you can just have Wall-E cameo in the Keyblade graveyard.
walle-and-eve-hand-holding.gif

SpottedPerfumedAlligator-size_restricted.gif

I can also envision characters from Up, Bolt, The Rescuers and maybe Dumbo to appear in the game just so that Twilight Town can add some life to this and have some of the characters either interact with each other or with SDG as they can provide you with either missions or mini-games:
up-20.gif

tumblr_mpiqrgg0ar1qem56ko1_500.gif

bolt-Related-Pickies-Part-4-disneys-bolt-11638604-317-168.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

sephydark

Awards
For some of the characters mentioned here, I'd rather wait for them to get their own worlds in later games for anything beyond a small reference or a summon, but I think that having the Aristocats show up in an original world would be great. I think it would be pretty difficult for them to adapt that movie into a world given how it was structured, but the characters are cute and they have fans who would probably be pretty happy to see them in KH.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
For some of the characters mentioned here, I'd rather wait for them to get their own worlds in later games for anything beyond a small reference or a summon
I think it varies on the particular Disney film in general realistically I don't think that films such as The Rescuers or Bolt might not work well as their own worlds in the games and frankly I'd see them residing in an original world be it Twilight Town, Radiant Garden or some other New world.

Even Pixar movies such as Wall-E and Up wouldn't work very well as their own worlds even when doing an original plot taking place after the movie's events. For Up, the main point in the film is clearly Carl Fredrickson's evolution as a person following the loss of his wife Ellie and the relationships he has with Russell, Dug, and Kevin, particularly the former. In my opinion, I don't think it's a good idea to do an original plot, cause like Wall-E the original film ended perfectly with Carl becoming a Surrogate Father figure to Russell and spending more time with him alongside Dug and the House managed to end up on top of Paradise Falls, I just don't see the viability to do an original plot where it involves SDG, Carl, Russell and Dug to return to Paradise Falls and save Kevin and her babies again cause that would betray the theme's of the original movie.

So just like Bolt and The Rescuers I really could see the characters from Wall-E (Wall-E, EVE) and Up (Carl, Russell and Dug) appear in the KH series as characters residing in an original world like Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, or The Keyblade Graveyard (for Wall-E) and give them side-quest missions for Sora (as far-fetched that idea might work) instead of going to the film's world and do an original storyline. I mean it worked well for Remy (Ratatouille) where he resides in the Bistro Restaurant in Twilight Town without having the Square Enix team create a world based on the film and doing an original plot.

disney233

Awards
maybe color versions of Horace Clarablle and Clara

Already we've got modern Horace in Disney Town in BBS, so I've gotta agree with you on this one. There are...MANY characters that can easily be included into Disney Town: Characters like Max Goof, Gyro Gearloose, Clarabelle, the Three Caballeros, The Big Bad Wolf, heck...I've made in my story the idea of different regions throughout Disney town which includes The Country of Musketeers, Duckberg, Toontown, and Wasteland. I feel there's allot that can be done with Disney Town, as...exceedingly underrated as it is. I...don't know. But there kinda should be more story for y'know...Mickey, Donald, and Goofy's homeworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back