• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Character Ages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonstersBane

From some gameplay footage of Kingdom Hearts X I noticed that the disney characters are the same age as they are in the main series. I also noticed the same thing in bbs, like how hewey, dewey, and louie are the same age even after the 10 year gap between bbs and kh1. At first I thought maybe time flows differently or something but then I remembered hercules and how he grows up between bbs and kh1. Does anyone have an idea?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I can't comment on Chi since I've never played it, but it's implied in the main series that residents of Disney Castle exist in a floating timeline and don't age. Donald's nephews are no exception. This isn't the case for Olympus Colisseum, as Hercules clearly aged between BBS and KH1. An example is the pictures in Mickey's throne room which seem to be him a different points in the history of Disney Castle.

The reason for this is currently unknown and most likely won't be brought up at all.

MonstersBane

Ok, that explains them, I've never played KH2(the wait for 2.5 is killing me) so I didn't know about the pictures.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom Hearts X is a fairytale rendition of the events surrounding the Keyblade War, so the Disney characters aren't actually there except maybe the ones in the main story event...but we won't really know that until Nomura or somebody says so.

As for the main series, each world does in fact have a different time flow.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The whole fairy tale thing is weird when you think about it. Someone on 1 world is telling a fictionalized tale of a still living person on a different world that they've never met? Also it really further raises a series wide question of just what percentage of the universe's population are aware that keyblades did/do exist vs. the percentage that's never heard of them.

Donald's nephews just straight up should not have been in BBS. There was still plenty of other Mickey Mouse characters that could've filled the spots (like Mickey's nephews for example).

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Chi isn't supposed to be canon so I don't think much about the Disney cast being around. And hey, cartoons are timeless.

Donald's nephews just straight up should not have been in BBS. There was still plenty of other Mickey Mouse characters that could've filled the spots (like Mickey's nephews for example).
At first I was thinking it's that whole "some worlds run on their own time axis" thing, but in KHII I remember Goofy saying that Pete was banished a long time ago, implying that at least some years have past in Disney Town. So....uh...maaaaagiiiiic! *waves hands around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back