• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Channel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Re: the disney channel

Disney Channel is actually becomming quite embaressing. I remember the wa it used to be in the lat 80's and early to mid 90's. They had real-people shows then. Now, the shows are all becomming more of cartoons. Even Raven is similar to Lizzie.

1-The show is about two girls, and a guy. The only difference, is that Raven is psychic and her friend Chelse is a little bit.....of off.

2-They each show family problems and they also show friendship problems. They are basically the same show- just with different storylines and characters. But the gist of the shows are the same.

On the old Disney Channel, they used to have shows like the Torkelsons, Tales from Avonlea, and the Disney Channel movies used to be better than they are now. I miss the old time Disney Channel. :eek:

kh_fan_4e

yea i remember the stuff like talespin, ducktales, and the mickey mouse club...haha those are classics....with all the money they have they could make a channel where they could show nothing but those classic old shows

Shinjuku

Entrapment

heck yeah the old disney channel was great some of these shows get on my last nerve like the Suite life of Zack and Cody and Hillary duff's show some movies make it throught ok but like Stuck in the Suburbs and Zenon Z3 Z2 and Z1 were ok but they pushed it with Z3 oh!! naturally Sadie is boring as hell and so is the Buzz on Maggie those need to go actually its happening with Cartoon network also they use to have the greatest shows ever now I don't even look at the channel what so ever.

kh_fan_4e

i say we revolt or something and show up at the disney tv studio and everybody start singing "we're not gonna take it"...lol...make them create us a channel with the old classic disney shows

Shinjuku

Entrapment

that ain't a bad idea neither man we could actually do that same thing for Cartoon network cause I'm tired of Camp Lazlo and Juiper lee stuff like that and the imaginary friedn thing too I hate that show

kh_fan_4e

crownmeking said:
that ain't a bad idea neither man we could actually do that same thing for Cartoon network cause I'm tired of Camp Lazlo and Juiper lee stuff like that and the imaginary friedn thing too I hate that show

yea lets bring back some captain planet and all those classics...like the super mario brothers super show and the legend of zelda cartoons

Shinjuku

Entrapment

that's why they gave them PBS kids they can watch that oh just heard something that might tick people off in the morning on August 22 Cartoon network is airing some kind of Tickle U program sort of like Playhouse Disney and it will be from 9-11a which sucks

~Life~

The old member

BO_dbl._sizzle said:
YES :D kill Hillary Duff and put some new actors on so they can have a chance to shine( :cool: and i mean it KILL her :cool: )
I agree

and where did they get the buzz on maty? some of these shows are weired really weried! I dont know why they dont make new shows.........

Zaraki

yeah wut happend to the shows based on movies like aladin and all that stuff. cartoon network is turning into sumthing reallllllly bad the cartoons have gotten very stupid. im suprised no one has even brought up nickolodeon all grown and the late rugrats with kimmy and dil killed that series.

ferretfrenzie

I agree that they shouldn't show Hilary "Puff" anymore. (I said puff because she has gained some weight) I used to LOVE to see the shows like THE LITTLE MERMAID, ALLADIN, MADELINE, and the really old cartoons with Mickey Goofy and Donald. It seems like Disney Channel isn't anymore "DISNEY." Haven't you guys also noticed that A LOT of the newer shows have to do with middle/high school life, or teenage super heros? It makes me soooo mad! I'm sure if Walt Disney was still alive he wouldn't be happy about all the stupid shows.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member

The legend of zelda cartoons were a monstrosity literally birthed from Satan's rotting womb. They should never see the light of day, for verily, they will be the end of man.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com

I believe there is a channel you can buy called Toon Disney...it's got the old stuff like Aladdin, Lion King, Tarzan, or at least such that have been made off of movies.

Meh, I just recently got cable, about three years ago, so this "old Disney Channel" you speak of doesn't register well..~.~ Though I wouldn't mind seeing them, Tales of Avonlea sounds...cool.

As for why teen shows, they're trying to appeal to the pre-teen age. Hence, in order to do this, they do the whole teenager thing. Why? Because the pre-teen ages are interested in that..though yes, there is a point to it being overdone. I wanted to see that Naturally Sadie show..until I saw it. I thought it would be a better show...it's not, it's dumb. It's a remake of That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire in confusing form.

In short, I dislike the entirity of Disney Channel, I only watch for the movies and to fulfill my unnatural curiosity.

Shinjuku

Entrapment

this goes for Cartoon network too I miss all the old shows on both channels that's why I watch Toon Disney and Boomerang now on digital cable see Tom and Jerry that show still rocks after all these years it never gets old nor does Looney Tunes

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards

I guess I did not look @ it like that. but somtime I do like seeing out shows. so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back