• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

disney channel kingdom hearts 2 commercial?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it's a ground less rumor dude
some guy just said he saw it and now people say they've been looking all day for it
and a thread like this has already been posted
monkeybutt should really close this....

kingdom_heartsII

ive been watching disney channel starting from 3pm to 11pm and i started watchingo like when the people started posting that they saw it but theres no hope i havent seen any

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Honestly, the only commercial that you will see before you've started playing KH2 is the gamestop one. I can say that there's a high chance it won't be advertised until it's out, if it's advertised.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I've watched Disney just to see the commercial and I STILL haven't seen it...>_> And it's been a few days too, you'd think it'd come up, but it hasn't.

Master Chief

Stop the pointless thread making. I hate pointless threads. I mean we have 5 million of em the same as this one. Its probally just a rumor someone made up to get a thread a bunch of people would post in just to make everyone get off topic.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
spam dude spam
and i doubt it ever was on disney because no one has seen it
the person who started this rumor is probably laughing while he eats his pasta right now............

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Master Chief said:
Stop the pointless thread making. I hate pointless threads. I mean we have 5 million of em the same as this one. Its probally just a rumor someone made up to get a thread a bunch of people would post in just to make everyone get off topic.

And you coming in to spam about it being spam is helping?

Anyways, from my experience with SE game commercials, they usually don't air until after it's been released.

Rikus_DarkAngel

SERIOUSLY!!! i swear!!!! i've been watching for the past 3 days!!! and NOTHING!!!! grrr its really ticking me off b/c i mean come on It's DISNEY!!!!! HELLO!!!! stupid!!! grrr....o well...they better have SOMETHING for KH2 on t.v!! if they don't....thats really lame..lamer than lame...

BULLETPROOF

no ad comes at a certain time everyday, if you cannot find it dont bother the guy who posted it was probably lying i havent seen it either stop wasting ure time anyway itss just an ad. u guys are getting the game in 4 or 5 days anyway

Renali

I watch disney channel a lot and I haven't seen it yet either. I mean, when something new is coming out don't they show commercials for it like 2 weeks(or even a month) before its out? theres only 4 days left and still nothing x.x no matter tho, the less ppl going to buy the game on the first day the better chance of us getting it xD;

I'm starting to think its what Savior od Dawn said... only gonna come after the game is out.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
Rikus_DarkAngel said:
SERIOUSLY!!! i swear!!!! i've been watching for the past 3 days!!! and NOTHING!!!! grrr its really ticking me off b/c i mean come on It's DISNEY!!!!! HELLO!!!! stupid!!! grrr....o well...they better have SOMETHING for KH2 on t.v!! if they don't....thats really lame..lamer than lame...
LMAO same here!!!!!! i mean show something!!!!!!!!! UHG!!!!!! ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back