• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Castle Possibly Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

http://i35.tinypic.com/11b812a.jpg the picture with Master Xehanort, look in the back ground, there's a hidden Mickey. This could mean that MAYBE, Disney Castle will be in Birth By Sleep, because in KH2 there were tons of hidden mickeys in Disney Castle, and where else would a hidden mickey be?

Second time I've spotted something in a screen, hehe, like the Ven in armor thing in the Stitch World Screen shot... lol

Allister Rose

French Lover
i thought it was already confirmed when we saw donald and goofy there a long time ago.

still it could just be a cutscene world

tacochance

We saw Donald and Goofy there in a Birth By Sleep screen? I've only seen them in Yen Sid's tower in Birth By Sleep...

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Yep...this has been noted in the "New VJump scans" thread but it's nice for you to notice. Seems like their going everywhere in BBS...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
http://i35.tinypic.com/11b812a.jpg the picture with Master Xehanort, look in the back ground, there's a hidden Mickey. This could mean that MAYBE, Disney Castle will be in Birth By Sleep, because in KH2 there were tons of hidden mickeys in Disney Castle, and where else would a hidden mickey be?

Second time I've spotted something in a screen, hehe, like the Ven in armor thing in the Stitch World Screen shot... lol

there's also a hidden dick right above the hidden mickey

please post in the Vjump scans thread

Allister Rose

French Lover
huh, I'd like to see it, are you sure it wasn't from coded?

i thought it was coded but it appears that it wasn't separated by the BBS article. asking me to find it going to be hard. like i said it's pretty old, one of the first scans to be revealed

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
if the castle is in the game then maybe Mickey is king at this time. I mean if Walt Disney comes out the castle or something Id feel weird....so would Yen Sid since his name is Disney backwards

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nah i dont think disney castle will be in BBS i mean whats the point?
we will/might only see it in cut scenes

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
if the castle is in the game then maybe Mickey is king at this time. I mean if Walt Disney comes out the castle or something Id feel weird....so would Yen Sid since his name is Disney backwards

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that Mickey isn't a king yet in BbS. But maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, this may be a great chance to redeem DC. It sucked in KH2. Now I just want them to toss in Atlantica, Pocahontas and Notre Dame and I'll be happy.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont tihnk it's necessary to make king mickey some sort of prince and later on becoming prince, unless they follow the prince and the pauper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back