• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Castle in Kh1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku74

Alright this is probably the most stupidest question ever asked on this site but can you play in the Disney Castle world in kh1. If so how do you get there and if not then why was it on the gummi map? Was it just to show where Donald and Goofy came?

Sexy Angel
Really? You can go to Disney Castle in KH1 FM? Thats awesome! ^___^

KershaFangs

Disney Castle was only playable in the beta version. When they were finishing up the game, they found it was useless to the plot and scrapped it, however keeping the data of the castle and the data needed to play in it inside the game's coding. It can be tapped using a hacking device.

I don't know if it can only be hacked in FM or not, perhaps the FM was stabile enough to allow you to walk and interact inside the castle, unlike the normal KH1. But that is my thought on the subject. Most likey though, someone only found the code to play in the castle while playing FM, but you can still hack your way in the normal version.

moos

yer theres some very early beta of sora running around the caslte but thats it

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
i thought japan could run around in it in their final version of KH1, not KH:FM+

roxasindarkness

Yeah I know it really annoyed me when I saw it on the map, I tried to get there for hours, thinking there must be a way to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back