• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Castle in KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

i know mostly everyone knows that Disney Castle was going to be KH1 but was removed later on. Ive seen room mods showing accesibility to the world and when the game is paused Disney Castle is written in the top right hand corner of the menu. This leaves me to believe the world is still in the games code, but not accesible. I was just wondering what you thought on the possible story that Disney Castle would have had in KH1. I mean what could have been the plot for the world and why do you think it was erased?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The game codes that allow you to run around in Disney Castle by hacking it are there because they were made for cutscenes, not a visitable world. Like how the stairway and Chamber of Sleep underneath the Heartless Manufactory in KH2 were only for cutscenes, yet someone used action replay to walk down there.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
what ^he^ said is true but to answer your question, maybe a puzzle style world trying to figure out any clues as to where mickey went and why

Oathkeeper512

What the first guy said. (sorry but idk how to type your name lol). Also because theres no story tht wood make sense to have Disney castle in Kh1. Like, what could you really do there? Nothing really significant that i oould think of.

KHHacker6595

well then why would it even have been in the beta. Plus when i hacked the world and, you said it was from a cutscene, but when i pause, in the menu it says Disney Castle in the top right hand corner, just like other worlds do.

zero123

What the first guy said. (sorry but idk how to type your name lol). Also because theres no story tht wood make sense to have Disney castle in Kh1. Like, what could you really do there? Nothing really significant that i oould think of.
There might have been some kind of story to go with it, but it may have been unnecessary; therefore scrapped.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
well then why would it even have been in the beta. Plus when i hacked the world and, you said it was from a cutscene, but when i pause, in the menu it says Disney Castle in the top right hand corner, just like other worlds do.
Which means that, as said by Jazz, it was playable originally, but got cut from the final product, without actually being removed.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's no sense in that. If it was playable in the Japanese version, we would have heard of it. KH1 had at least like an extra gigabyte of disc space it could have made use of. Plenty enough to have another world or two. There's no sense in it being cut from the American version anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back