• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
That's right! I remember Twilight Town, but not Corona; you got a link for that?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
It's here: http://press.na.square-enix.com/fn/01.png?shared/showfile.asp?r=2018&pk=0&a=full&i=2728&f=01.png

It might be Olympus, but the structure at the background and the trees makes it seem like they're at the Corona outskirts, just before entering the town.
So far Maleficent and Pete had went to the following worlds for the black box: Olympus, Corona, Twilight Town and surprisingly enough San Fransokyo in one of The livestreams. I'm surprised they haven't went to Monstropolis and especially Arendelle

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kirankrt

So far Maleficent and Pete had went to the following worlds for the black box: Olympus, Corona, Twilight Town and surprisingly enough San Fransokyo in one of The livestreams. I'm surprised they haven't went to Monstropolis and especially Arendelle

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

GrumpyRoxy

People complained that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I can't really understand most of you.
I am a bit disappointed that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
but I honestly don't mind it at all.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Responding to GrumpyRoxy. Also a few world spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

U.N. Owen

Awards
Technically, Hans turns into the Fenris wolf Heartless, so that's one Disney boss. Technically.

GrumpyRoxy

Responding to GrumpyRoxy. Also a few world spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I must say that you are correct. I didn't thought that way before. Thanks for showing me your point of view, for real!

Neo_

Awards
People complained that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I can't really understand most of you.
I am a bit disappointed that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
but I honestly don't mind it at all.
I mind that Zurg and especially Randall aren't bosses.

My two cents: Kingdom Hearts owes everything to Disney, and not Nomura's "writing"; that's why the crossover aspect is getting weird: because they're trying to push Disney away. The concept of Kingdom Hearts never seemed weird to me until now. I never had the awestruck reaction to seeing a Square/Disney crossover that everyone else claimed to have; seemed like a good idea to me.

UltimaXOmega

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Technically, Hans turns into the Fenris wolf Heartless, so that's one Disney boss. Technically.
Yes and No as it's still considered a Heartless Boss and not a Disney boss if you ask me, but still a boss nontheless. Not to mention his unconscious body wasn't seen on the boat after Elsa brought back Summer.

Also, the English cutscenes of Corona had been out 3-4 days ago and apparently, Gothel also turned into a Heartless (even if it was just her cape). So that makes Gothel and Hans the 2nd and 3rd Disney villains to be turned into a Heartless after Scar.[LEFT][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Echoecho6

Awards
I like how they spoiled every final boss in all the Disney Worlds and nobody thought they did except for me. Back in 2017 I kept saying how I was concerned the toy ship boss was the final boss of that world because of the scale of it. For some reason people didn't get it and argued with me. Well looks like I was right unfortunately.

bagcifreak

I like how they spoiled every final boss in all the Disney Worlds and nobody thought they did except for me. Back in 2017 I kept saying how I was concerned the toy ship boss was the final boss of that world because of the scale of it. For some reason people didn't get it and argued with me. Well looks like I was right unfortunately.

It's cause Nomura promised to not spoil things like that. Playing the game made me realize how much they actually spoiled through trailers. I don't consider it the kind of sppilers that ruin your experience but I thinl final bosses should have remained a secret.

Perkilator

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hirokey123

Awards
I think it's important to remember Nomura has talked at length at how restrictive the Pixar worlds were in terms of creation. They were told a lot of things they can and can't do and it's hard to not notice the pattern that...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As for original worlds....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't mind that there were Heartless bosses, but it's a huge annoyance the Disney characters are rarely bosses now. Hans and Gothel are the biggest offenders for me. I miss the KH1 setup of 2 bossfights per Disney villain--first the weak version, followed by a powered-up version (Jafar, then Genie-Jafar; Ursula, then Giant Ursula; etc.). They could've had you fight these characters in some way and then followed them with the Heartless battles.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I think it's important to remember Nomura has talked at length at how restrictive the Pixar worlds were in terms of creation. They were told a lot of things they can and can't do and it's hard to not notice the pattern that...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dude, the only Pixar movies in the game are Monsters, Inc. and Toy Story. The rest are all Disney.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
On one hand, I find the lack of Disney bosses disheartening, but at the same time, I realize that most of them could not realistically withstand the powers Sora has in this game, particularly Randall, Mother Gothel, and Hans. Hades is the exception but they probably didn’t want repeat his fight for the fifth (sixth counting UX) time.

Back