• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney boss you want to fight in KH 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denne

Witch Disney boss do you want to fight in KH 3?

My are:

1. Maleficent
2. Judge Claude Frollo
3. Cruella De Ville
4. Sykes(From Oliver And The Company)
5. Shere Khan and Kaa
6. The Headless Horseman(From Ichabod And Mr Toad)
7. Willie The Giant(From Fun And Fancy Free)
8. Si And Am(From Lady And The Tramp)
9. The Horned King(From Taran And The Black Cauldron)
10. Gouvenor Radcliffe(From Pochahontas)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1) Furoro AKA Claude Frollo - Felt so cheated by KH3D. We should have fought him but noooo he goes and lets himself fall off the building into the lava/fire

2) Commander Rourke from Atlantis - Of course, his most interesting form would be crystal beast mode when he gets cut by the energized glass by Milo. Just imagine what could go on while in the mouth of that volcano as it starts erupting and you're on that balloon.

3) Zurg - WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO FIGHT ZURG

4) King Candy from Wreck-It Ralph

5) Abraham Kane & Red from Motorcity - Just want another character voiced by Mark Hamill. Also Red is like Vanitas but with tech so that makes him pretty awesome and ruthless

6) Mozenrath from Aladdin - Aladdin's greatest foe and he was only ever in the show. It is way too much of a shame to not utilize him

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
1. Blackbeard-I would say Davey Jones and the Kraken, but I think if PotC returns for KH3, they'll skip 2 and 3 and do On Stranger's Tides.

2. Yokai from Big Hero 6-I really liked this villain and his ability to manipulate mini robots. I would love to fight him

3.the Firebird from Fantasia 2000-This is pretty much Chernabog's sequel counterpart. A giant bird made out of freaking lava. Who wouldn't want to fight it?

SephirothZ

Zurg

Queen La
Queen_La_3.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Maleficent (and potentially the king from the movie just in case), king candy, frollo and yokai for story, a zurg secret boss that captures the essence of toy story and if we're talking about all Disney properties, I'd want ultron from marvel comics. Not a world, just a superboss because his ideals would clash so much with sora's and if they have little nods to the greater reach of Disney without compromising it's Disney.

the more I think, marvel would definitely work if done right and doesn't try too hard to copy the movies and becomes the shitty shows.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Honestly, I thought this meant Disney "Boss," as in people who have been some of the head execs or bosses of the company, and which of them we would like to fight in the game. (In which case, I wanna beat up Walt but that is an entirely different subject).

During KH2, I would have found a thread like this redundant because KH1 and 2 did so well with allowing us to beat up the actual Disney villains. Hell, even BbS did it for the most part, despite no Evil Queen/Pete boss. But DDD just added in a large Dream Eater and robbed me of Frollo and CLU.

SE needs to remedy this with KH3's Mirage Arena/multiplayer thing. Give me a chance to beat up Frollo and CLU since you didn't let me do it before. These are really the only bosses I need to fight in KH3 (and whatever is the villain of the respective Disney worlds - don't pull a DDD again, SE).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I agree with lonbilly. Walt Disney has it coming. Oh yeah and that CLU guy, I was pissed along with him and frollo.

Anagram

Banned
Xanatos. It's a pipedream as narrow as pencil lead but I want a Gargoyles world and its villains. TnT

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Xanatos. It's a pipedream as narrow as pencil lead but I want a Gargoyles world and its villains. TnT

Yes. It was dark and serious but knee how to have fun and it was like disney's BTAS. I yearn for a world like that and xanatos would be a great enemy, he would side with xehanort and turn to sora by the end, and his assistant being the god of mischief he is as a neutral party who throws a wrench at both parties as well as a bone just for fun.

I don't remember gargoyles too well from my childhood so I hope I'm not far off.

DoctahFaz

Awards
101 Dalmatians: Cruella de Vil and Jasper+Horace in the car chase sequence

Atlantis: The Leviathan in the submarine pods, Commander Rourke in Atlantis, then Crystallized Commander Rourke in the volcano

Pocahontas: Governor Radcliffe

Frozen: Elsa, the snow monster, and Hans

Toy Story: Zurg, Stinky Pete, and Lotso

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, I have an idea. One of the boss fights against Disney villains I would like to see in KHIII, would be rematch with Maleficent. Now, I know we have fought against her three times already, but what if they did something new and awesome this time? So lets imagine this: Maleficent has somehow managed to get to Disney Castle, and she is trying the find the Data. Sora and co stop her, but Maleficent is pretty pissed. She turns to a dragon but it is not the form we are expecting. Instead of her usual form, we get something similar to this:
29vprm.jpg

The dragon form would still be black and have most of her features, but the body structure would be similar to FFIX Bahamut. Just imagine it: Pseudo Bahamut-Maleficent flying over Disney Castle, setting the place in fire. That would be glorious! This would also be way to integrate Bahamut without actually putting it into the game. We almost got it in KH1, so I would like to see it in some way in KHIII. Hoo, just the thought of Maleficent-Bahamut flying over Disney Castle gives me shivers.

Hmm. What else? Zurg would be awesome. I would honestly be more excited to see Zurg boss than anything from Star Wars. The Firebird which Swoosh mentioned would also be pretty cool.
The Horned King from the Black Cauldron would be an fascinating foe. All thou he might be too easy to beat, one kick in the knee would suffice, just like the hero of the movie beat him. :D
Anything from Big Hero Six and I am happy.

Anagram

Banned
Yes. It was dark and serious but knee how to have fun and it was like disney's BTAS. I yearn for a world like that and xanatos would be a great enemy, he would side with xehanort and turn to sora by the end, and his assistant being the god of mischief he is as a neutral party who throws a wrench at both parties as well as a bone just for fun.

I don't remember gargoyles too well from my childhood so I hope I'm not far off.
Your not far off at all. Xanatos was very much a villain that shifted around and one that took every loss in stride. (That I remember)
He always seemed to gain something in the end.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Honestly, I thought this meant Disney "Boss," as in people who have been some of the head execs or bosses of the company, and which of them we would like to fight in the game. (In which case, I wanna beat up Walt but that is an entirely different subject).
Eisner had it coming.

#1-Elsa. Maybe she's corrupted by Maleficent, maybe SDG take the place of the soldiers sent after her. Either way this boss has to happen, Hans is too much of a pussy to work. I like Square to go further with her ice powers than they did with Vexen, not just large icicles but various ice constructs like barriers, weapons, or imprisoning party members in ice cages. Go all Green Lantern with her magic.

#2-Lady Termaine. I've envisioned 2 different fights with her: A. The player is shrunken to mouse size & is running around on the dining room table. Termaine spots the player, panics & desperate tries to kill him with the nearest sharp utensils she finds. B. involves the plot of Cinderella 3, in which Termaine gets a hold of the Fairy Godmother's wand & all of it's polymorph magic. In this fight she doesn't have much HP & doesn't really attack directly but creates new minions to fight for her & a carriage she takes cover in.

#3-Omnidroid (Incredibles). This boss idea is a response to Nomura saying there'll be improved AI, as AI is the whole theme of this battle. The longer the fight goes, the better the robot gets at defending against different player strategies, forcing the player to keep trying something different. Basically like AC's Mr. Freeze.

#4-Darth Maul. & here we are with the controversial pick. IMO New Hope is problematic as a world: the Death Star would have to be destroyed & thus isn't explorable after the completion of the story. Also Vader is an extremely slow moving chap, agonizing for a fast paced game like KH. Backpedaling to Episode One we get Maul, who can literally do everything Vader can plus is way faster & more acrobatic. He even has his own ship too so there'd still be a gummi boss option.

#5-Snake Jafar-Jafar's the favorite Disney villain & while we've fought him a ton already, I'm disappointed there has never been a fight with his Snake form.

#6-Gaston-Nobody gets overlooked by Square like Gaston!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I want maleficent but based off the original game. They had so much platforming integrated and the is something that up to DDD we lost. We need to have a level with human maleficent as a boss, almost in another realm where everything is dark and high up and you need to jump on rocks to get to her.

for another level, I want dragon maleficent in a big room like hall of the cornerstone and operate like a legend of zelda level. As to what was said above, I would only want bahamit in kh if it is truly bahamut. Anything else would be playing second fiddle.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
The Shadow Man from Princess and the Frog?
He could use his friends on the other side for temporary protection/invincibility, inflict temporary poisoning and said friends can only do damage to you by attacking your shadow. Reaction command for countering, anyone?

Though it might be reminiscent of the Illuminator from Port Royale if the arena goes dark, but that particular battle felt like wasted potential. : / "Ahh! Barbossa has a glowing circle thingy on him! Kill it!"

All in all, I think fighting Disney villains who lack any kind of magic to attack with or defend themselves, would feel like an unfair fight.
Like if you only had to fight Clayton and there was no Stealth Sneak to help him.

Ooh, ooh, Yzma and her shape-shifting potions! :D The battlefield could be a large room where the treasure is stored. When gold coins begin to shift like sand, she (or a generic guard) could be a snake ready to strike.
When the ground begins to shake, a large tiger is about to charge into you.

But that might just turn into another Prop Hunt. :p

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Missing Titans from Hercules.

That goes without saying. I've said my idea before however I'll mention it again here.

I want them to be huge, hulking monsters like in the movie and not nerfed for the games. I want them to be superbosses that roam the map and you have to approach them for an encounter, they have to be optional and challenging, acts of skill that involve vertical combat and traversing the beasts rather than fight their feet and dodge attacks.

and I want the Cyclops to be the story boss of Olympus coliseum.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I could imagine ratigan working in DDD but not for a game like III. The dream world setting helps with the little things like rats fighting on air balloons in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back