• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dislikes About KH2 (Not A Hater Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO_Shell

monkeybutt said:
xP It wouldnt be kingdom hearts without disney though, it'd just be FF.

I'm not saying drop Disney 100 Percent, I just think that it should be mostly original stuff, like Roxas, Org. XIII, Sora, Twiligtht Town, Destiny Islands, Traverse Town type people and worlds, and use about the same Porportion of Disney characters as there are Square Characters, and dont use so many Disney worlds,, i want more orignal worlds, and maybe a few FF worlds if they could figure out how to do that.

Also, th person who was disappointed with China, Dont worry, not all worlds are the short, I really enjoyed Ancient Greece, and its not that short, so you havew that to look forward to

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
i just beat the game last night. and the story really unfolds and kinda completes all of the odd wonderings. i only completed 90% of the journal so i dont have the secret ending yet.

E

Eclipse

i like how it's more mature, yet still naive. Sora still acts like a kid, kinda funny tho. XD

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
sephiroth_rulez said:
I didn't even notice that. I think they should have added something where someone told sora about castle oblivion

He wasn't SUPPOSED to know about Castle Oblivion.... and who the hell would tell him?

they shouldnt take the disney stuff out, just make it fit into the main plot like they did in kingdom hearts

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
I like everything about the game except that aeriths voice was too soft. Sepiroth was not evil enough and the fact that you could use cure and then you have to wait like a minute to use it again. What im saying is i didnt like the fact that you couldnt use cure freely like you could in the first.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't like the voice acting for Shang in Mulan- he sounds kinda creepy. I don't like the antiform-the first time I had it, it came back to me the second time I drived.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
FF will NEVER be added more in the KH Series, nor (confirmed by Nomura himself) will you EVER see an FF World.

FF is a guest to KH Series, they could just as easily take them out! D:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
chasingdusk said:
It's just the game is sorta boring and Mulan's world was such a disappointment. Will all the worlds be as mundane and as easily beaten as that one? (BTW, where was the frickin' dragon boss? Is that an optional one?)

You revisit all of the worlds again, so there's more, don't worry! ^__^

Amen to monkeybutt! FF is a guest. I think they balance the two just fine.

[offtopic(btw mb, i just knew someone would use that line in a sig. lol, seifer said owned =3)/offtopic]

peace

Sanctuary Keeper

Aside from everything else said (which I agree upon, more or less) I have to say the voice overs...are pretty pathetic. Aeris has a horrible, soft, monotone voice, xigbar sounds like a pothead, the whole 'laughing-reunion-after-beating-a-boss, was extremely corny. Still, I have to say, I really do like kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back