• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dislikes About KH2 (Not A Hater Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO_Shell

I am currently halfway through the game, and there have been a few things that have disappointed me.
1. Sora Seems A Bit Out of Character
2. After Sora leaves Hallow Bastion the overall plot basically halts, the Unknown show up here and there, but they are preety much non-existant.
3. The Disney characters seem very Cheesy, even more so then in KH I for instance, when I was in Disney castle my dad was making fun of me, asking me if I Am a bit to old. And I find Pete to be very annoying.

I dont want this just to be a negative thread so i also have some praise-
1. The Individual world plots are very interesting and deep
2. The battle system is very enjoyable, it is very much like KH I's, with the addition of drives, which I love.
3. Although the overall plot is moving slow, it is also very interesting, I am dieing for more.

Anybody else have some lieks, and dislikes?

besides what you said, here's what I didn't like:
1. no trinities
2. almost all the world revisits were pretty dumb
3. the game was way too easy
4. after the 1000 heartless battle pete and maleficent didn't do anything

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
the fact that each world can be beaten in about an hour bugs me. and the fact that the disney worlds have nothing to do with the overall plot, though it is hella fun nonetheless

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
im playing it on easy mode just to see the end fast XD. But then ill go to normal and proud. I dont like all the scripted battles, i like the free roaming ones better. The drive forms are great tho, especially master lv 3!(which i just got). That battle againts the dragon in Mulan's world was sic, no?

EternityMoon

I'm not done yet, but things I didn't like:
1. Sora didn't even stop to wonder why he was sleeping, why his clothes don't fit, and why his voice is older
2. The Disney worlds are WAY too easy.
3. Sora just seems...very cheesy. Cheesier than the first game.

RikusGirl55

Well I kinda don't really want to start adding on to all these dislike threads since nobody seemed to have judged the original Kingdom Hearts this much but I'll go ahead and give my likes and dislikes anyway.

1. The game almost immediately answers the questions left behind from the Kingdom Hearts ending, secret video, and Deep Dive.
2. The characters seemed to have matured and the dialouge seems to have been written with a better sense of humor this time.
3. The story is once again amazing.
4. The graphics are still beautiful.
5. Utada Hikaru..in my opinion...topped her original KH theme song "Simple and Clean" even though I thought that song was near perfect haha.

Dislikes:
1. You hardly ever use cure or other magic and it just seems really showy.
2. Parts of the game look less realistic this time, such as the gummi ship sections.

Swag

Young King
1. too easy
2. too linear
3.not enouigh rpg elements
4.pretty weak boss battles (Except for Org. XIII members, I HATE DEMYX AND XALDIN!)
5.Changes in voice acting (Aries never shows any emotion and Cid is just doesn't sound "Cidly")
6."We totally owned you Lamerz," nuff said.

E

Eclipse

The game needed magic to be incorporated more, like bosses can only be hit with a certain Drive form or spell, and say one is weak to fire, but impervious to ice attacks. They needed that like they had in kh1, also the game is way too linear, it hardly allows for exploring, and therefore makes the game go by a lot faster in a straight path (because people complained about getting lost in kh1). The disney worlds were thrown in at the beginning, with no relation to the plot whatsoever. The gummi ships could be a bit more exciting, and it would be nice if the camera was zoomable :p

EternityMoon said:
I'm not done yet, but things I didn't like:
1. Sora didn't even stop to wonder why he was sleeping, why his clothes don't fit,

I didn't even notice that. I think they should have added something where someone told sora about castle oblivion

NEO_Shell

I don't know, I had just thought that this time around, it would grow up, along with the people who played it when it first came out, but really, it feels liek it has gotten to be for the youger, I mean there are some cool worlds, like Ancient China, Ancient Greece and Port Royal, but some other ones, are very cheesy< i know I'm prolly goign to get speared for saying this, but I think that they need to drop the majority of the Disney elements, put in alot more Origninal content such as twilight town, and up the amount of Square characters, and i wish the game would have grown up, along with its audience

chasingdusk

I guess I can't say much considering I'm not that far in the game. I'm only on Beast's Castle. But, I'm worried that the best part of the whole game will have been Roxas's story. It's not to say that I'm lovin' what I'm doing now. The battle system is awesome! It's just the game is sorta boring and Mulan's world was such a disappointment. Will all the worlds be as mundane and as easily beaten as that one? (BTW, where was the frickin' dragon boss? Is that an optional one?)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Dislikes:
1) I hate anti form! It's so annoying when you're fighting a boss!
2) The story line wasn't so deep.... it was kind of straight forward
3) ... *still stuck on story line problem* I really didn't like the story. I thought it was way too obvious... it really didn't remind me of KH at all

But overall who couldn't love the game??

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NEO_Shell said:
I don't know, I had just thought that this time around, it would grow up, along with the people who played it when it first came out, but really, it feels liek it has gotten to be for the youger, I mean there are some cool worlds, like Ancient China, Ancient Greece and Port Royal, but some other ones, are very cheesy< i know I'm prolly goign to get speared for saying this, but I think that they need to drop the majority of the Disney elements, put in alot more Origninal content such as twilight town, and up the amount of Square characters, and i wish the game would have grown up, along with its audience

xP It wouldnt be kingdom hearts without disney though, it'd just be FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back