• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

I know that this has been up before.

Will KH2 be a blue disk? Or will it have the regular silver? If it's blue then I believe that it won't go far seeing as how a lot of ppls PS2 do not play blue disks. I don't know if mine will, I hav'nt tried but I hope it does.

Tiger King

YESSSSS, thats awesome I was hoping it would be, if it wasnt Square Enix would have some splainin to do.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Blue disks were the first disk PS2 had they were used only on certain games but they aren't used anymore games I got that use it are Midnight Club 1 and Crash Bandicoot Warth of Cortex and TTT(Tekken Tag Tournament)

Sliver disks hold more than Blue disks that's what I do know and Sony changed over to them

But i can tell you this for some strange reason the graphics on the Blue disk look alot better than those of the Sliver ones like Crash and Tekken compared to the newer games of their series like Tekken 5 and Crash Tag Team Racing the graphics are 10x better and more real

Sora-Sky

Virtua Tennis 2 is a blue disk and everytime I play that (rare) it makes screwy noises on my PS2 but every other normal silver disk works fine.

CidHighwind

i wish my ps2 would play any game
it only seems to play FFX
but anyways i find it pretty funny how everybodies an expert lol
alot of hacker disks (gameshark,ect...) are blue

Simarie

Website
www.simarie.deviantart.com
Sora-Sky said:
Virtua Tennis 2 is a blue disk and everytime I play that (rare) it makes screwy noises on my PS2 but every other normal silver disk works fine.

AH! Mine has been doing that for a while, though I never made the connection between blue disks and the noise. Maybe that's it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back