• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disgaea series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Big fan since day one! Really looking forward to the Vita version of Disgaea 4! Haven't really played it yet. Same thing with the direct sequel to the first game, which is most likely also receiving an amazing Vita port later on.

zachen

Awards
While I do consider the first one to be the best in the series I still love playing this series lol~

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
I am absolutely in love with 2, and I am so miffed that I lost my memory card that has my save file for 1 and 2.... Thousands and thousands of levels lost on both games.... So many reincarnations.... So many maxed out item worlds....

One of my favorite things to do is Item World level. It's always different, so I have to figure out how to get this level 1 over to that platform without them dying. And since I no longer have my lv 5k Adell to be the base of my tower attack to power level them through it, and I'm still playing as if I did have my lv 5k Adell, it's becoming quite the challenge.

Darkness of White

Website
I've got several going at once again, but Disgaea is such an easy going game for me, that I often play it in the background while I'm waiting for some other game to get going or to load or whatever. I've been doing it with my computer, and now that I have handhelds, I'm doing it with them too.

Really? 23 or close to it? Dang....I guess it has been a while.

Darkness of White

Website
Indulge is the wrong word for me. Given my situation, they are basically the only things keeping me sane. Plus, my attention to the numbers in them is helping me manage my shift at my job. I never thought that memorizing stats for my Disgaea characters would help me become a low level manager when I'm not even technically qualified lol.

Good Goddess..... Things are so different now... Maybe it's cause we were still kids, or very close to kids, that I thought you were younger.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Indulge is the wrong word for me. Given my situation, they are basically the only things keeping me sane. Plus, my attention to the numbers in them is helping me manage my shift at my job. I never thought that memorizing stats for my Disgaea characters would help me become a low level manager when I'm not even technically qualified lol.

Good Goddess..... Things are so different now... Maybe it's cause we were still kids, or very close to kids, that I thought you were younger.

XD oh no don't get me wrong I am with you their on the keeping sane levels XD.

Possibly XD

Darkness of White

Website
I tend to like Adell and Rozalin. Adell is a tank, and because of the fact that I can often find glasses with int on them, I raised her hit and int at the same time, so I turned her into a mage. A very offensive mage too, awesome gun attack, awesome Tetra skills, and the BEST heals out of everyone.

Back