• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussion regarding Parties and the Server System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JulyUmani13

Alright, so the Famitsu interview showed that Nomura and Pals were working on the ways different people can connect to different international servers. While this sounds great, ya know cause you can play with your JPN buds or something, what makes me worried is how this will affect with your Party. If we do assume many of Chi's social elements are integrated into this game, then that means Raid Bosses and Raid Teams are still a thing. That would then allow you to be grouped with your party mates like normal. But, what if you want to go to JP servers instead to be around JP players? Would you lose access to your party? Would everyone just be rooted to a single server? I know this is a concept that has yet to be revealed, but I just kinda wanted to know what others thought about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back