• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussion on LUX Adjustments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Kazr10: Let's focus all the number talk here, to prevent flooding the walkthrough thread with it. I have moved all the posts from there.

Kazr, even so I still experienced this. I just did a mad run on a sub out of LUT time and managed to situate myself in the 30000 LUX (doubling what I had before), hiting the x4 and then x1 over and over again with 318 LUX as a reward for all of them. If you have a lower rank account like Solo, try it too, cause I really don't think I have a glitch in my game (glitches are evil, not helpful xD) so it might be a low rank reward of sorts to help the players who can't get as much LUX as the S ranked ones.

EDIT: comparion pics below

2r4va.png

(Left x4, Right x1)

Pingutino has it normal unlike me... Oh God, is this really a glitch I have? A helpful one? xDDD

Wait...maybe the 777% has something to do with this? You know, the lucky 777 that some FF have? xDD

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

Alright so I fought 1 of every Heartless.

All Heartless weaker than L444 Wizard gives a base of 1 LUX. So if you have 1500% from the assist deck, you will earn only 15 LUX no matter which you kill.

Those that give above the base are L444 Wizard/Gargoyle/Defender, L555 Morning Star/High Wizard, and L666 High Wizard.

For Boss fights, you will have to experiment for yourself.

For me, attacking with 1BP earns me the base of 9/10. So if I have 1500%, it will give me a guarantee of 135/150 LUX. Using 2BP gives me a base of 32, showing that I have gone past the minimum base.

So if attacking with 1/2/3 BP gives you the same LUX regardless, it is better to just stick to 1BP all the way because the strength of your deck could not exceed the minimum base.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards

A new raid boss appeared and yeah, I'm hitting the same amount again with base LUX value being 10. If you dont mind doing it, I would appreciate it. My game name is SleepyP if you need it to file an example of a glitch.

EDIT: so it's possibly not a glitch? I changed my assist cards around to decrease my LUX and the game gave me a base 20 LUX at 3BP. It went back to 10 now for all BP so I really think it might be a glitch

The assist cards you changed. Are they of higher HP?

Though I do not know how and in what condition your deck must be to be "strong" enough to break through the minimum base value.

Awards

No, they weren't. I changed my strongest out for a weaker one, who also happened to have much lesser LUX bonus to it to see if that number (777) was "cursing" me. I'm doing some HPing and some upgradings in my deck to see if something different happens.

Eir

Awards

7.7 million damage, +2220% Lux, Lv. 77 Normal Raid Boss, x4 Attack = 1067~ Lux outside of LUT. How interesting.

Edit: Is 999,999 damage the limit for a single card attack? Or does it overflow?

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

7.7 million damage, +2220% Lux, Lv. 77 Normal Raid Boss, x4 Attack = 1067~ Lux outside of LUT. How interesting.

Edit: Is 999,999 damage the limit for a single card attack? Or does it overflow?

It overflows. If you saw the damage that pops out momentarily when you hit the boss (not the damage log on the top), it reaches the millions. 999,999 is only the display cap.

NSulli739

Awards

hv7tmg.png
7Z9JVQ.png

so not sure if you're still collecting data, but these are two of my instances so far. xP group rank B, normal boss. one was at 50%, the other at 70% but dk if it matters.
first was hit with a x3 attack, the second x1, changes between the two upped my lux a bit from getting another high purity Eric in there.. (807% to 824%)
issue between the two. the Lux base randomly dropped from 10 to 5, and the Lux up bonus go to 200%? Equates out to be the same, but the base score halving bothers me; is it just in the attack strength, or is there something else?
*edit, 200% was during LUX UP time

these numbers are going to take some getting used to x-x;;

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

One of them (the right one) was done during LUT, which explains the Lux up bonus being 200%. I'm guessing that the left one was done out of LUT.

Also, since the base Lux is what we're interested in, looking at your pictures, they changed; that means there actually is a difference in Lux accumulation with x3 and x1 attacks. It so happened that the base Lux of x1 attack was exactly half the base Lux of x3 attack, so doing a x1 attack during LUT practically gives you the same Lux as doing a x3 attack out of Lux. You should try again soon after the LUT ends.

So the base Lux isn't minimum-capped at 10, it seems?

Awards

Well, after a little later, I continue to having the same thing still happening. My LUX base is of 10 and my LUX up bonus is at 100%. On LUT this still also happens.

Attack: 156988
Defence: 138224
LUX: +841%

Perhaps my attack is too low to make a difference. We need someone else to test this out for comparison.

Also all the field Heartless (except high level Heartless; haven't tested them yet) give me 9 LUX per guy (out of LUT)

NSulli739

Awards

had a Sub-specices boss just ended with the tail end of LUT.
Base was ranging anywhere from i think 43 ish to the x5 attack, then down to 26 and 13 for the x1.
not sure but i think it dropped down to 13 after the LUT ended. Did not cap due to time frame (group takes um down quick lol xP)
waiting on another to queue up, i'll try to grab another cap for the normal without LUT.

Eir

Awards

I just did a 1BP attack against a Level 81 Sub outside of LUT and got the following:

Base Lux: 77
Lux Up: 100%
Lux Boost: 2320%
Lux Gained: 1786

Edit: All the 1BP attacks afterward are all this:

Base Lux: 38
Lux Gained: 881

Absolutely positive the first 1BP attack was the former above so I dunno what happened there.

I get around 500-something Lux from a Lv. 666 High Wizard, 1100-something during LUT. All weaker Heartless are currently coughing out 23 Lux for me outside of LUT.

Last edited:

NSulli739

Awards

normal boss, no Lux up time.
x5 Attack [x]
x3 Attack [x]
x1 Attack [x]

x1 hits
w/ LUT = 96 (early post above)
w/ out = 46

but granted if you spend all 5 on x1 attacks, I'd be making 230 each go right as apposed to a x3 attack and wasting more ethers?

ps, stats are at:
LUX: +824%
Attack: 297774
Defense: 288441

Last edited:

serenefire

Awards

I'll throw in my example. 1BP against Level 71 sub outside LUT.

Base Lux: 34
Lux Boost: 1288%
Lux Gained: 437

This is a wacky transition week for me on all counts, so I'm going to rely on you guys to figure out the system.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Well, after a little later, I continue to having the same thing still happening. My LUX base is of 10 and my LUX up bonus is at 100%. On LUT this still also happens.

Attack: 156988
Defence: 138224
LUX: +841%

Perhaps my attack is too low to make a difference. We need someone else to test this out for comparison.

If both your x1 attack and x3 attack give you a base Lux of 10, then yes, this would be the case.

Also, I think I understand why your base Lux seemed to randomly drop to 5 in LUT. I don't mean to disrespect or talk down on anyone, but it seems that you weren't strong / hardy enough against the boss to make more than 10 Lux in total. That means the game reduced your base Lux during LUT to 5 so that even during LUT and with the 200% Lux up bonus you only gain 10 Lux.

Also all the field Heartless (except high level Heartless; haven't tested them yet) give me 9 LUX per guy (out of LUT)

As Kaz reported earlier, every field Heartless of levels lower than 444 give you a base Lux of 1. You getting 9 Lux is the result of your 841% Lux gain (it rounds up).

Eir

Awards

I'll throw in my example. 1BP against Level 71 sub outside LUT.

Base Lux: 34
Lux Boost: 1288%
Lux Gained: 437

This is a wacky transition week for me on all counts, so I'm going to rely on you guys to figure out the system.

Your Base Lux is lower then mine by only four points but I have roughly 1000% more Lux gain... what's your ATK/DEF?

I'm glad I ended up HPing that third Key Art 15' and King Triton SR+, paying off big time.

Some guy

Another guess: both bosses are minimum capped, normal ones at 5 base and subs at 10 base. Maybe LUT goes into the equation too ...

serenefire

Awards

Your Base Lux is lower then mine by only four points but I have roughly 1000% more Lux gain... what's your ATK/DEF?

I'm glad I ended up HPing that third Key Art 15' and King Triton SR+, paying off big time.

349k attack / 344k defense
I have attack cards boosted but not assist cards because of the trial missions.

Eir

Awards

That can't be it then, I'm running on 374K/370K at the moment.

Oh well, I'll just continue with my earlier plan for now. Hit stuff till it dies. :p

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

That can't be it then, I'm running on 374K/370K at the moment.

Oh well, I'll just continue with my earlier plan for now. Hit stuff till it dies. :p

Probably many of your skills activated during that fight, allowing you to dish out more damage than usual? That would be the only reason I could think of.

I've observed something interesting. I just did 3 consecutive 1 BP attacks against a sub, and from all three attacks, the Lux I made was exactly the same. 208 base, 1657% gain, 3,447 total. I'll check with the regular boss to see if the same thing happens.

NSulli739

Awards

lol. about the only thing we can do xDDD

ps took a x3 attack, got 92 Lux out of it..
so even if i did a x3 + x1 + x1 would get around 184 vs five x1 attacks totaling at 210 LUX.

guess we're just gunna be saving x3 attacks for damage missions only, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back