• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussing 365/2 and mainly Xion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
We're nice around here, I swear. Can't go wrong with Rei! she's really nice Can't really go wrong with a lot of us. Even if we speak 'passionately' about what we say, we're reasonable enough to have enjoyed the debate in the end anway, right keybladelegacy? I'm enjoying that 1 rep.

nobodyoftwilight

ok, let me try again. sorry the replys take so long im on the psp. in com, namine raplaces kiari w/ herself, right? my whole theory is that when namine implanted the false memories, things in the real world were affected, too. just like how kiari's charm changed shape. because sora remembered using the dark kb to release namines "heart" instead of kiari's, xion was created from the memory. it doesnt mean that namine had a heart, it means her magic created xion from the false memory, like the charm.

Muse

you look atrocious
We're nice around here, I swear. Can't go wrong with Rei! she's really nice Can't really go wrong with a lot of us. Even if we speak 'passionately' about what we say, we're reasonable enough to have enjoyed the debate in the end anway, right keybladelegacy? I'm enjoying that 1 rep.

=D ILU.

And it's true. There are plenty of nice members, right around every corner. =D

ok, let me try again. sorry the replys take so long im on the psp. in com, namine raplaces kiari w/ herself, right? my whole theory is that when namine implanted the false memories, things in the real world were affected, too. just like how kiari's charm changed shape. because sora remembered using the dark kb to release namines "heart" instead of kiari's, xion was created from the memory. it doesnt mean that namine had a heart, it means her magic created xion from the false memory, like the charm.

Xion being created while Namine replaced Kairi with herself in Sora's heart? =/ The only thing wrong with that is that Xion was introduced into the Organization before CoM, meaning before Namine messed with Sora's memories at all.

Lifes.Lover

Website
How in the world can you even get the forums to come up on the PSP? They won't do that with me.

There's nothing saying that the actual charm changed, just the way that Sora saw it as. No, I still don't understand your theory, even then.

How would Naminé having changed his memories make Sora remember that Xion was created? And what's this about Naminé's heart being released? I feel as though I've missed an important part of the conversation. How could Sora's memories of this make Xion, especially when she was made before the events of CoM?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Had to respond to Lifes.Lover

I'm glad that I have met you guys some nice ppl for once lol. I will try my best not to sound stupid. Misinformed maybe but I hope never stupid.

And thank you for the name spelling I can never remember where the heck the H and A go!!! XD

Last time i was misinformed about something, it had to do with kairi and namine, i was literally ran out of the forum!! The person was a anti-kairi and sora person but still the ppl in that forum was brutal o.o!! I'm glad i found you guys. thank you for informing, you too Blade :)

Night guys I have to hit the sack!! :p

I feel important anyway im about to go to bed too.

Just to stay on a somewhat topic....

Xion is indeed connected to sora but i seriously doubt that she was created the way you are thinking N.o.T (nobody of twilight)

Ya your right(again):x Lifes.Lover but soon i'll be getting another rep bar...and Xeirei is cool too...

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

Website
There is probably no way that the Org members were called back from their oh-so-important missions in Castle Oblivion just to welcome a new member.

Remember, there's probably about a month between the time when Sora released his heart (when Xion is speculated to have been made) and the time that CoM starts. She was probably inducted during this time.

nobodyoftwilight

lol, well, at the rate theyre goin now. "We will release it in Japan in Spring 08! Wait... better make that summer. On second thought, August. Nope, we lied, September. Lied again! Winter 08, this time were sure! Nevermind, we'll just wait and announce in 09..." *ducks behind podium to avoid flying tomatoes*

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I just recently watched the videos that are translated into texts on the main page of KHInsider. The videos are awesome and I just started thinking about things. I just noticed a lot of stuff and well started putting pieces together. I know I might be slow on this so bare with me guys please? I haven't been on in awhile due to the fact I was seriously sick so I just want to voice my opinions and see if ppl want to voice them too.​

Welcome back to KHI :D!​

The videos now show clear cut images and talking of Xion. I noticed she's a mix of Aqua (IN MY OPINION) and Kairi. She really does look like Kairi except that she has dark (blue?) hair instead.
Yep agree with you here.​

I also noticed in the videos that Roxas and her, with Axel are all VERY close. Like the scene of them on DI, leaning against the tree, they basically look like Sora, Riku and Kairi in that scene!!! Just a thought that's all.
Like Keybladelegacy said, just another trio in the game.​

Then something Namine has been seen saying lately about messing with Sora's memories. She tells DiZ that the memories are leaking out...that they're connecting to other memories. If that memory connects with another...will she be able to endure it. She meaning Xion I am presuming.
Correct so far...

So this made me think...could memories of Xion, Axel and Roxas had been tampered with? Could those memories gotten mixed with Sora's? I am saying this because I thought I picked up on something. I feel like there are two different Roxases.
Lost me here=/

It's just how Namine speaks about the memories leaking out and the memories getting mixed up or connecting with one another erasing another memory makes me believe that Roxas in KH2 no longer knows who Xion is.
I personally believe that, Xion is made(not created) from the memories of Sora. The night Sora became a Heartless, he created his Nobody, Roxas. And of cos, we know that Sora, in his Heartless state, was beginning to lose his memories. This memories that Sora lost, was being transfered to Roxas.
However, when Kairi 'purified' Sora, Roxas lost all the memories of Sora. And these memories, instead of going back to Sora, went to Xion.
Jump Festa 2009 said:
Xion: My power, it's going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas. To Roxas... How do I appear now?
This leads me to believe that the memories did indeed 'flow' out of Roxas into Xion. Xion,however, was already a existing person, and this memories made Xion, Xion.
How then did the memories flow from Roxas to Xion? I believe that Xion is Aqua related(which would also explain the looks). Hence, Ven related, ergo being related to Sora/Roxas which is how the Memories managed to flow to Xion.​

Something else made me start thinking about who Xion is. The scenes of when she is introduced to the Org Members, ALL of them are alive. At least i think all of them are
Yeah all the Org members were alive when she was introduced into the Org.

Now this is the question...if they're all alive...when is she born?
358d/2 days takes place before , during and after CoM. Xion was introduced into the Org before CoM, meaning to say, she was born before CoM. Although no one knows the exact time she was born. =/

think of the missing battle in KH1. In castle oblivion, i believe this is Xen, he even makes comment about how Sora looks like him. Him being Roxas. So therefore Roxas is now born as a Org member, but i'm beginning to wonder who Xion belongs to now.
The person who tells Roxas that 'he' looks just like you, was Xemnas.
Who is also the person whom Sora fights in KH1: Final Mix.​

I believe DiZ wanted Roxas back so badly due to the fact Sora was "loosing" his memories.
DiZ wanted Roxas back into Sora, so that Sora could be whole again so that he could go kick the Org's ass because DiZ is a stuck up bitch who cares only for his revenge against the Org.

I'm not sure about any of this..so please don't yell at me. Last time i stated an opinion someone basically told me i was down right stupid and told me to get the F out of the forums. So please I just want opinions and your guys input. Did anyone else notice things? Want to point out a few things? Anything?
I didnt yell at you right? :D!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
lol, well, at the rate theyre goin now. "We will release it in Japan in Spring 08! Wait... better make that summer. On second thought, August. Nope, we lied, September. Lied again! Winter 08, this time were sure! Nevermind, we'll just wait and announce in 09..." *ducks behind podium to avoid flying tomatoes*

Nah, they already have the story and game finished, they'r just fine-tuning it

Genesis

Nah, they already have the story and game finished, they'r just fine-tuning it

I agree with this.
They wouldnt just keep pushing back their release dates for fun or whatever. Remember, by doing that, they wont be making any money. But if the game releases, they will make money... so ya.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Brandon✖;3582723 said:
Welcome back to KHI :D!

Like Keybladelegacy said, just another trio in the game.[/LEFT]

Im glad im agreeable.

I personally believe that, Xion is made(not created) from the memories of Sora. The night Sora became a Heartless, he created his Nobody, Roxas. And of cos, we know that Sora, in his Heartless state, was beginning to lose his memories. This memories that Sora lost, was being transfered to Roxas.
However, when Kairi 'purified' Sora, Roxas lost all the memories of Sora. And these memories, instead of going back to Sora, went to Xion.
This is likely but we dont know if memories can take on forms. But the special condition of kairi being a PoH (could) may have created xion from those memories.

This leads me to believe that the memories did indeed 'flow' out of Roxas into Xion. Xion,however, was already a existing person, and this memories made Xion, Xion.
How then did the memories flow from Roxas to Xion? I believe that Xion is Aqua related(which would also explain the looks). Hence, Ven related, ergo being related to Sora/Roxas which is how the Memories managed to flow to Xion.[/left]

I can agree with this :D!

Genesis

I'd rather wait longer and have a better game, then have it now and have it be sub-par.

Of cos, I too would prefer a much more fine-tuned game. But if they could release it on time, it would be much better.
Actually I dont give a shit when they release it, since I always buy games late

Im glad im agreeable.

This is likely but we dont know if memories can take on forms. But the special condition of kairi being a PoH (could) may have created xion from those memories.

I can agree with this :D!

Im glad im ageeable. :D!

Yeah, what if Xion was already existing and the memories flowing into her just made her, Xion? Made her look like Aqua and/or Kairi.
Its actually in my previous post... =/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
:/ It's called 358/2 days.

I just recently watched the videos that are translated into texts on the main page of KHInsider. The videos are awesome and I just started thinking about things. I just noticed a lot of stuff and well started putting pieces together. I know I might be slow on this so bare with me guys please? I haven't been on in awhile due to the fact I was seriously sick so I just want to voice my opinions and see if ppl want to voice them too.​

The videos now show clear cut images and talking of Xion. I noticed she's a mix of Aqua (IN MY OPINION) and Kairi. She really does look like Kairi except that she has dark (blue?) hair instead.​

I agree with you, except Xion's hair is black, not blue. She's more like Kairi than Aqua, though.

I also noticed in the videos that Roxas and her, with Axel are all VERY close. Like the scene of them on DI, leaning against the tree, they basically look like Sora, Riku and Kairi in that scene!!! Just a thought that's all.​

Lol, yus.

Then something Namine has been seen saying lately about messing with Sora's memories. She tells DiZ that the memories are leaking out...that they're connecting to other memories. If that memory connects with another...will she be able to endure it. She meaning Xion I am presuming.
So this made me think...could memories of Xion, Axel and Roxas had been tampered with? Could those memories gotten mixed with Sora's? I am saying this because I thought I picked up on something. I feel like there are two different Roxases. This is only my opinion but it just seems like there's two different versions of him. There's Member13 Roxas that knows Xion and Axel and were really close with them and then there's Roxas in his white and black clothes who only (presumably since she's not in KH2) knows Axel. It's just how Namine speaks about the memories leaking out and the memories getting mixed up or connecting with one another erasing another memory makes me believe that Roxas in KH2 no longer knows who Xion is.​

Namine only has control of Sora's memories, so I don't think there memories are being messed with. There's no two Roxass because in KH2 he had memory loss[DiZ put him the virtual Twilight Town when he ran away from Org.XIII and erased his memory.]

Something else made me start thinking about who Xion is. The scenes of when she is introduced to the Org Members, ALL of them are alive. At least i think all of them are (my bro and sis played CoM and said all of them are alive) along with Roxas as an Org Member. Now this is the question...if they're all alive...when is she born? How is she born? If Sora has yet to of fought the org members and "killed" them...he is not yet out of Castle Oblivion. I am just stating what I have observed I'm sure others have seen this way before i had even voiced it. I'm sorry for being repetitive.​

This didn't start right after Sora was sleeping. It started when Sora killed himself. We're not sure when Xion was born.

think of the missing battle in KH1. In castle oblivion, i believe this is Xen, he even makes comment about how Sora looks like him. Him being Roxas. So therefore Roxas is now born as a Org member, but i'm beginning to wonder who Xion belongs to now.​

That kinda makes no sense. Do you mean Unknown in KH1FM, because that's Xemnas. And didn't him telling him Roxas looking like Roxas happen in the Dark Coastline?

I believe DiZ wanted Roxas back so badly due to the fact Sora was "loosing" his memories. They couldn't be seperated because there would be consequences.​

Yes, but Sora wasn't "loosing" his memories. His memories were coming back to slow.

In one of the videos Riku tells Xion to go back to her true self. I don't know but the way he says it, just makes me think he might know who that is.​

Mabye.

I'm not sure about any of this..so please don't yell at me. Last time i stated an opinion someone basically told me i was down right stupid and told me to get the F out of the forums. So please I just want opinions and your guys input. Did anyone else notice things? Want to point out a few things? Anything?​

Screw those people who told you that. It's been a while for you, so it's okay. :)

1.jpg
PHEER THE NIPPAH
<3

暗闇 > 生命. Give in.

REMEMBER KIDDIES, X-E-M-N-A-S = M-A-N-S-E-X :D *runs*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back