• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussing 365/2 and mainly Xion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion14

I just recently watched the videos that are translated into texts on the main page of KHInsider. The videos are awesome and I just started thinking about things. I just noticed a lot of stuff and well started putting pieces together. I know I might be slow on this so bare with me guys please? I haven't been on in awhile due to the fact I was seriously sick so I just want to voice my opinions and see if ppl want to voice them too.

The videos now show clear cut images and talking of Xion. I noticed she's a mix of Aqua (IN MY OPINION) and Kairi. She really does look like Kairi except that she has dark (blue?) hair instead.

I also noticed in the videos that Roxas and her, with Axel are all VERY close. Like the scene of them on DI, leaning against the tree, they basically look like Sora, Riku and Kairi in that scene!!! Just a thought that's all.

Then something Namine has been seen saying lately about messing with Sora's memories. She tells DiZ that the memories are leaking out...that they're connecting to other memories. If that memory connects with another...will she be able to endure it. She meaning Xion I am presuming.
So this made me think...could memories of Xion, Axel and Roxas had been tampered with? Could those memories gotten mixed with Sora's? I am saying this because I thought I picked up on something. I feel like there are two different Roxases. This is only my opinion but it just seems like there's two different versions of him. There's Member13 Roxas that knows Xion and Axel and were really close with them and then there's Roxas in his white and black clothes who only (presumably since she's not in KH2) knows Axel. It's just how Namine speaks about the memories leaking out and the memories getting mixed up or connecting with one another erasing another memory makes me believe that Roxas in KH2 no longer knows who Xion is.

Something else made me start thinking about who Xion is. The scenes of when she is introduced to the Org Members, ALL of them are alive. At least i think all of them are (my bro and sis played CoM and said all of them are alive) along with Roxas as an Org Member. Now this is the question...if they're all alive...when is she born? How is she born? If Sora has yet to of fought the org members and "killed" them...he is not yet out of Castle Oblivion. I am just stating what I have observed I'm sure others have seen this way before i had even voiced it. I'm sorry for being repetitive.

think of the missing battle in KH1. In castle oblivion, i believe this is Xen, he even makes comment about how Sora looks like him. Him being Roxas. So therefore Roxas is now born as a Org member, but i'm beginning to wonder who Xion belongs to now.

I believe DiZ wanted Roxas back so badly due to the fact Sora was "loosing" his memories. They couldn't be seperated because there would be consequences.

In one of the videos Riku tells Xion to go back to her true self. I don't know but the way he says it, just makes me think he might know who that is.

I'm not sure about any of this..so please don't yell at me. Last time i stated an opinion someone basically told me i was down right stupid and told me to get the F out of the forums. So please I just want opinions and your guys input. Did anyone else notice things? Want to point out a few things? Anything?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
The game is called 358/2 days

I just recently watched the videos that are translated into texts on the main page of KHInsider. The videos are awesome and I just started thinking about things. I just noticed a lot of stuff and well started putting pieces together. I know I might be slow on this so bare with me guys please? I haven't been on in awhile due to the fact I was seriously sick so I just want to voice my opinions and see if ppl want to voice them too.​

I hope your doing better.

The videos now show clear cut images and talking of Xion. I noticed she's a mix of Aqua (IN MY OPINION) and Kairi. She really does look like Kairi except that she has dark (blue?) hair instead.
Xion appearance is affected by roxas memories. And i agree she does look like aqua and kairi.

I also noticed in the videos that Roxas and her, with Axel are all VERY close. Like the scene of them on DI, leaning against the tree, they basically look like Sora, Riku and Kairi in that scene!!! Just a thought that's all.
Of course, their another trio. RAX

Then something Namine has been seen saying lately about messing with Sora's memories. She tells DiZ that the memories are leaking out...that they're connecting to other memories. If that memory connects with another...will she be able to endure it. She meaning Xion I am presuming.
Most likely

So this made me think...could memories of Xion, Axel and Roxas had been tampered with?
Maybe if everyone forgot xion.

Could those memories gotten mixed with Sora's? I am saying this because I thought I picked up on something.
How when Axel has nothing to do with sora...

I feel like there are two different Roxases. This is only my opinion but it just seems like there's two different versions of him. There's Member13 Roxas that knows Xion and Axel and were really close with them and then there's Roxas in his white and black clothes who only (presumably since she's not in KH2)
Most likely everyone forgot about xion.

knows Axel. It's just how Namine speaks about the memories leaking out and the memories getting mixed up or connecting with one another erasing another memory makes me believe that Roxas in KH2 no longer knows who Xion is.
Yes this is what i believe...

Something else made me start thinking about who Xion is. The scenes of when she is introduced to the Org Members, ALL of them are alive. At least i think all of them are (my bro and sis played CoM and said all of them are alive) along with Roxas as an Org Member. Now this is the question...if they're all alive...when is she born? How is she born? If Sora has yet to of fought the org members and "killed" them...he is not yet out of Castle Oblivion. I am just stating what I have observed I'm sure others have seen this way before i had even voiced it. I'm sorry for being repetitive.
Clearly xion is connected to sora

think of the missing battle in KH1. In castle oblivion, i believe this is Xen, he even makes comment about how Sora looks like him. Him being Roxas. So therefore Roxas is now born as a Org member, but i'm beginning to wonder who Xion belongs to now.
Roxas was born before CoM

I believe DiZ wanted Roxas back so badly due to the fact Sora was "loosing" his memories. They couldn't be seperated because there would be consequences.
He was a important key for sora to awaken.

In one of the videos Riku tells Xion to go back to her true self. I don't know but the way he says it, just makes me think he might know who that is.
I doubt that he knows...

I'm not sure about any of this..so please don't yell at me. Last time i stated an opinion someone basically told me i was down right stupid and told me to get the F out of the forums. So please I just want opinions and your guys input. Did anyone else notice things? Want to point out a few things? Anything?
Dont get discourage ,you just lack information. Need any help you can PM me but anyway. Most people have discovered this but its ok

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I just recently watched the videos that are translated into texts on the main page of KHInsider. The videos are awesome and I just started thinking about things. I just noticed a lot of stuff and well started putting pieces together. I know I might be slow on this so bare with me guys please? I haven't been on in awhile due to the fact I was seriously sick so I just want to voice my opinions and see if ppl want to voice them too.

Welcome back.

Opinions don't really matter in theories, sorry. Also, Xion's hair is black, not blue. Blue and red mixed makes purple. Regardless, color of the hair doesn't usually matter with Nobodies. (Roxas and Sora, Namine and Kairi)

Yeah, they're friends.

So this made me think...could memories of Xion, Axel and Roxas had been tampered with? Could those memories gotten mixed with Sora's? I am saying this because I thought I picked up on something. I feel like there are two different Roxases. This is only my opinion but it just seems like there's two different versions of him. There's Member13 Roxas that knows Xion and Axel and were really close with them and then there's Roxas in his white and black clothes who only (presumably since she's not in KH2) knows Axel. It's just how Namine speaks about the memories leaking out and the memories getting mixed up or connecting with one another erasing another memory makes me believe that Roxas in KH2 no longer knows who Xion is.

Memories have obviously been messed with for nearly everyone in the series, that's a given. But you don't really give a reason as to how or why Xion was formed.

She could have joined anytime during Kingdom Hearts 1, as well.

Who is Xen...?

Sora needed Roxas to be complete. Whether or not Sora was loosing memories doesn't increase the need for Roxas. They were doing all they could to get him back, the Organization was just slowing it down.

You can tell the emotion of characters by their Japanese voices? Impressive.

Xion14

See what I mean I just state opinions and everyone shuts me down....or at least you two do. I am just going to shut up from now on *sighs* :(

thank you though for the feeling better comments. I am better, being quarantined for almost two weeks is not fun! -_-

I hate feeling so behind in things....:x

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
They didn't shut you down, they just commented back on your opinions. That's usually what happens with theories.

Anyway, at least you are better.

keybladelegacy

Website
See what I mean I just state opinions and everyone shuts me down....or at least you two do. I am just going to shut up from now on *sighs* :(

thank you though for the feeling better comments. I am better, being quarantined for almost two weeks is not fun! -_-

We didnt shut you down. You did if you gave up this easily. If you believe in your theory then stick by it. Argue until you cant anymore...

You should express what you think on the forum so speak what you think regardless of what people say.

Last edited:

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

I didn't shut you down. If I was to shut you down, I would have said "This theory sucks. Next."

Count your blessings.

nobodyoftwilight

aww, ignore them. there isnt enough info out to actually know whats goin on, so anything they say isnt more right or wrong than you. ^^ As for xion...
Lets think back to how many keyblade weilders faded into darkness... Sora, who made Roxas and kinda Namine... and Riku. I never thought of it like this before, but Riku DID fade into darkness. Could this also make a nobody?

keybladelegacy

Website
aww, ignore them. there isnt enough info out to actually know whats goin on, so anything they say isnt more right or wrong than you.

Oh exuse me he who knows all.;P Well their is info out their to prove alot of things wrong so clearly you dont know what your talking about.:D!

^^
As for xion...
Lets think back to how many keyblade weilders faded into darkness... Sora, who made Roxas
Sora turned the keyblade on himself creating a heartless and a nobody.

and kinda Namine... and Riku.
What are you talking about...

I never thought of it like this before, but Riku DID fade into darkness. Could this also make a nobody?Riku doesnt have a nobody.
Nomura all but confirmed that riku didnt have a nobody....

Last edited:

nobodyoftwilight

when did namura confirm this? Like you said, argue till you cant anymore. Ive been kinda not here for the past few months, so I missed out on a lot of these official updates. oh, and the namine riku thing was bad grammar on my part. Lemme try again. Sora made Roxas and Namine. As for Riku..(ect.)

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
when did namura confirm this? Like you said, argue till you cant anymore. Ive been kinda not here for the past few months, so I missed out on a lot of these official updates.

Yes but im going to shut you down. Their is only one time that riku could have created a nobody and a heartless. That time is when xehanorts heartless took riku over. But nomura says that he didnt create them.

keybladelegacy

Website
what are YOU talkin about? I could say namura said that leon was xions somebody (just an example, DOMT COMMENT ON IT!!!) but that dont make it true. when did he say it?

I was waiting on this. Riku having a nobody is a reoccurring issue so i made sure to keep his quote.

Nomura said:
Nomura: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku, his body stolen by Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, Darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) was saying at the end, the world of Darkness. Thus, when Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of Darkness. (Riku returned to his original body, therefore leaving no Heartless or Nobody.)

Xion14

Okay I am actually feeling better and I will stick with some of the ideas in my head but now that you two are fighting it's kind of hilarious XD and you guys....keyblade and JH are actually quite nice compared to some of the others that i've run into on here -_-

this may be shocking but i DID NOT know that kairi and sora made namine i didn't realize she was a merger of the two of their hearts together. I didn't find out until September when i was in another forum o.o!!

I remember actually when that first scene of the "hidden room" in i think 365/2. it's the scene of Xen talking to the armor. I remember when that FIRST came out. I made the speculation that it looked like Aqua's armor. Boy did i get yelled at. XD now i was right so i'm going to start in believing my theories.

anyways back on topic. i know i'm not going to be right about some things buy Xion looking like Kairi has to mean something darnit!!! >_< I want to say she's kairi's nobody but she's a princess of light therefore darkness can't consume her, right? so she couldn't of made a nobody. But then how was namine made if she doesn't have the ability to make a nobody? Arrr nomura if you die in some kind of accident before this is all revealed i'm going to resurrect you and just murder you all over again!!! D:< D':

Xion14

Originally Posted by Nomura
Nomura: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku, his body stolen by Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, Darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) was saying at the end, the world of Darkness. Thus, when Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of Darkness. (Riku returned to his original body, therefore leaving no Heartless or Nobody.)

But that doesn't mean he has a Nobody...Sora returned to his original body when he became a heartless in KH..so what's the difference?

keybladelegacy

Website
The game is called 358/2 days and his name is Xemnas(just telling ya)

anyways back on topic. i know i'm not going to be right about some things buy Xion looking like Kairi has to mean something darnit!!!

Your missing information on this the one thing that ruin my xion is kairis nobody theory is xion appearance is affected by roxas memories.

>_< I want to say she's kairi's nobody but she's a princess of light therefore darkness can't consume her, right? so she couldn't of made a nobody.
My theory explains that she could...

But then how was namine made if she doesn't have the ability to make a nobody?
Kairis heart was released from soras body and soul so namine used sora body and soul to exist but roxas had already had sora body and soul so namine is a nobody without a body and soul so shes made out of nothing.

Arrr nomura if you die in some kind of accident before this is all revealed i'm going to resurrect you and just murder you all over again!!! D:< D':
You have fun with that:D!:D

Xion14

Sorry blade...but I still don't get it lol. if Riku lost his heart...if it went to someplace else...how does he NOT have a heartless or at least a Nobody?

Sora for that BRIEF moment became a heartless and thus Roxas born..or whatever. I thought when your heart leaves your body you create a Nobody. A heartless you would have to lose your heart to the darkness and Riku didn't lose his heart...at least not completely. God I'm so confused i hate nomura ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back