• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussing 365/2 and mainly Xion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Sora never killed himself, Sugar, he turned himself into a Heartless. D: That's a lot different than committing suicide.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
sugarmelts said:
Namine only has control of Sora's memories, so I don't think there memories are being messed with. There's no two Roxass because in KH2 he had memory loss[DiZ put him the virtual Twilight Town when he ran away from Org.XIII and erased his memory.]
Namine can alter all the memories of who is connected to sora.

I agree with you, except Xion's hair is black, not blue. She's more like Kairi than Aqua, though.
Not if xions appearance is affected by roxas memories.

canito_q

wow, never thought of it that way, thanks brandon and Keyblade XD.
Its 358, not 365 and, its Xemnas, not Xen. -.- dont wanna flame u, but im so into 358, i hate when ppl call it 365 XD.

EDIT: oops, sorry keyblade, i didnt see your post XD i just like to skip some pages :D

keybladelegacy

Website
wow, never thought of it that way, thanks brandon and Keyblade XD.
Its 358, not 365 and, its Xemnas, not Xen. -.- dont wanna flame u, but im so into 358, i hate when ppl call it 365 XD.

EDIT: oops, sorry keyblade, i didnt see your post XD i just like to skip some pages :D

Its ok and your welcome. Im glad i can help.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
But by saying this it doesnt tell how she got the memories and that xion is connected to sora through his nobody.

But your right.

Actually, I was trying to say that, Xion is Aqua related, meaning Ven related and therefore, Sora/Roxas related.
Which is why the Memories from Roxas flowed into Xion. Not by randomness, but because they were related. Directly or not.

terraven cloud

Does this mean that sora could somehow Sora could be related to Ven? especially since his nobody looks almost EXACTLY like him

keybladelegacy

Website
Brandon✖;3585673 said:
Actually, I was trying to say that, Xion is Aqua related,

Ok I agree with this...

meaning Ven related and therefore, Sora/Roxas related.
Let me see if i got what your saying. Xion is aqua related and so connecting her to ven. Then in someway connecting ven to sora(roxas).

Xion--------Aqua-------Ven--------Sora(roxas)
l_________l...l_______ll__________l

Which is why the Memories from Roxas flowed into Xion. Not by randomness, but because they were related. Directly or not.
Ok.....:)

Does this mean that sora could somehow Sora could be related to Ven? especially since his nobody looks almost EXACTLY like him

Well connected. Yes their is a strong possiblity in that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back