• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discuss the XIII Order's Objective

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferius

Xenmas is energy.

Hence the Energy blades, and Lightning Bombs, and lasers he uses.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
His official element is Darkness though. Roxas's element is Light. I think this is stated in the Jiminy Journal or something.

I'd like to point out one mistake stated early on. Zexion and Lexeaus don't want to take over the Order with Riku. The only reason they wanted to get control of Riku was so that they could save the Order from Marluxia by using Riku to combat Sora. When Zexion finds out that Marluxia has been killed by Sora, he decides he doesn't need Riku anymore and attempts to kill him. We all know how that turned out.

Ferius

Well that seems stupid considering all of his attacks seem to be Energy based. Energy blades, Energy blasts, Energy traps, Dark Side Lightning....

Xachrisint

Ansem's Report:

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we
assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change
forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing
somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the
light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.

Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Ansem points out that NOBODIES are THE bodies that have no HEART and no SOUL. It is very ignorant to claim that "he is nothing" because that statement contradicts itself already, "he is nothing" confirms that person's existence. Nothingness cannot be the answer. Ansem said that Non-Existent Ones are ONLY non-existent in OTHER WORLDS besides their own, so nothingness is invalid.

whether Xenmas be of Light or of Dark is irrelevant to the question. I would also like to know that too, but maybe for another time... i am currently interested in what they want and how they can achieve their goals...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
They are considered "nothing" because even while they exist, so does the original form. Like how Sora still has his form even though Roxas is his body.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
My friend compared the Organization to the homunculi in FMA. The org. has the right intentions (some do, which is to become whole) but they are trying to accomplish their goal in the wrong way. For example, Xaldin steals the rose and causes chaos in Beast's Castle. Killing and kidnapping isn't the right way to do it, but the org. will do anything to get kingdom hearts and either become whole, or become all powerfull. Thats probaly the reason Marluxia and Larxene betrayed the org., they saw that they weren't sticking to the original plan.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually some of the Order are good (Axel and Demyx seem to be) but most of them are just corrupt as hell. Marluxia betrayed the Org because he wanted the power for himself. He wanted to be the leader.

black acid

Heros need Villains
well if i can point out my view from this I think the objective of the unknowns comes from axel's first chat with larxene in COM

"heart is a very misterious thing larxene, it's our jon to figure it out."

this was his quete from the cut sene in chain of memoies. perhaps the org is tryin to find out what the heart does so that when they get to kingdom hearts. they know how to get there hearts and control them fully.

I've been to another site that explans what the order does but I cant remember the name of the site >=(

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Larxene: The heart is a mysterious thing, Axel.

Axel: Maybe so. But unlocking its secrets is the whole reason we, the Organization, exist.

That's the exact qoute.

The qoute seems to have to do with three possible things.

-Axel's choices in the game.
-What they are after.
-How they were created.

He murders his own team because of his "heart" per say, he loves Roxas like a brother and at the thought of losing him he kills Vexen. He also kills the other's because they betray the cause.

As for the "what they are after" the Order wants to become whole and in order to need to regain there Hearts. Pretty simple.

The creation one is a bit more advanced. The Organization was created because of the persuit for knowledge on the Heart. There orginal bodies cast them away to gain the secrets of the Heart, to learn about how darkness binds itself to the Heart. This could be what Axel means.

black acid

Heros need Villains
The creation one is a bit more advanced. The Organization was created because of the persuit for knowledge on the Heart. There orginal bodies cast them away to gain the secrets of the Heart, to learn about how

on that topic when you see the Bio for roxas. it says he joined the org to find out where he came from...along with his heart. this leaves me to believe that you still have to make a "sacrafice" like in roxas if you want to join the org.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
What sacrafice though? He joined the Organization to become whole, that's all that says really. He's a nobody and wants to stop that. He want's to become what he REALLY was. This is where the conflict starts. They know full well that when they become whole, they will cease to exist. Axel grows attached to Roxas so it tears him up inside when Roxas goes off to find Sora thanks to Xehanort/Riku's meddling.

RikusDarkHalf

yes there was 6 original members to the org. then new people came like Larxene and Marluxia most they could be 2-7 in the order because we know that 1 is ansems nobody then the others join.

The original 6 where puplis and resechers of ansems to study the heart and darkness blah blah blah.

The are about to be stop by ansem because this is dangrous work and should not be learned but they go on doing it. Ansem from kh1 I forget how to spell his name right now but o well since ansem was going to shut down the reserch ansem from kh1 cast him into the world of darkness because he was the first person they did reserch on and gained that power.

Later they all tryed to do reserch on there own hearts and I gusse died and then thats how the 6 nobodys came to be

the only goal they have well 2-7 (execpt for xal.or was it xigbar o well I think wants power of darkness or light and also ansems nobody xenmas) is to become whole again like real beings.

Thats about it for the org. but people with string hearts die and thats how all 13 were born.
6 sent to caslet obl. to try and capture sora and do reserch and 6 stay in the world that never was.

Then comes in roxas and thats all 13

Ferius

How is it Namines fault? Roxas wanted to be whole, and that mean's merging with Sora again. And have any of you ever heard of a damn spell, and grammer checker? It's like a butcher festival on these boards some time.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
You don't even know what your talking about Black Acid. Namine was manipulated by the organization. She was a lonely little girl that lived at the top of a castle by herself. The Organization took advantage of her lonliness and used her to alter Sora's memories, and in return Namine got a friend who cared about her (sora). I really hate people like you who bash Namine when you don't even know the whole story behind why she did what she did.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
MyInnerFred, I have a few questions about Axel for you that can help confirm/dispel some rumors that have been floating around the Organization XIII page on Wikipedia.

What was Axel's reason for kidnapping Kairi?
What was it exactly that caused Saix to brand Axel a traitor?
What's the Organization's plan with Kairi?
Do DiZ and Xemnas ever work together(with DiZ fooling Xemnas, obviously) to get Roxas and Sora to fuse?
What made Axel decide to help Sora and give his life for him?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Just to make sure that no one gets confused about Axel's motives again, here's what MyInnerFred answered with:

MyInnerFred said:
What was Axel's reason for kidnapping Kairi?

He basically takes her to kind of influence Sora into helping him.

What was it exactly that caused Saix to brand Axel a traitor?

Axel tries to stop Roxas from becoming complete & Axel turns against the Organization because he finds out that Xenmas isn't really going to make them all complete.

What's the Organization's plan with Kairi?

Bribe against Sora I believe. Kind of like the "If you fight against us we hurt her."

Do DiZ and Xemnas ever work together(with DiZ fooling Xemnas, obviously) to get Roxas and Sora to fuse?

I don't think so. I think the only ones working to get Sora and Roxas to fuse are Riku, Namine and DiZ.

What made Axel decide to help Sora and give his life for him?

Axel realized that Roxas lives on inside Sora. Sora is, in a way, Roxas. Roxas was created in the image of Sora and if Axel let Sora die, he couldn't live with himself knowing that he let Roxas die and didn't accept his decision. Axel basically felt bad that he put his own needs over his best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back