• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DISCUSS THE PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Late to the party, so from what I've seen from the 4chan leaks, it's been confirmed that Wreck-It Ralph will appear in Kingdom Hearts III, as a summon. A little disappointed Ralph and his film are not appearing in the game as a world, since the film was an obvious shoe-in prior to this given the many possibilities we could have with the film and the locations I even thought it was going to be a world-within-a-world within Twilight Town. But aside from this disappointment, I'm happy he's appearing in the game as a summon, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph is the new summon mentioned by Nomura for the Unchained X Disney world set to appear in Union X

Also I don't know about you but I noticed in the image when Sora and the gang confront the blue haired doll character:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

we knew they would be making up brands and stuff to fill in the licensed characters. Though...I feel dumb for realizing now that Potato Head is licensed so we probably won't see him or the Mrs at all. Makes me worried about the chances of seeing Jessie and Bullseye...dunno why they wouldn't do them other than to cut on voice acting...but then why didn't you ditch Sarge or something lol.
I am starting to fear the same thing as you are, in fact I'm even more concerned that Slinky might also be written out in the Toy Story World since like the Potato Heads he also is a licensed character, and it would be unfortunate to have him be absent in the world given that he was one of Woody's closest friends in the films. Although unlike the Potato Heads, Slink did appear in Disney Infinity and the Disney Crossy Road app game without any copyright restrictions, so I'm still optimistic he might appear although I wouldn't get my hopes up. But's that's another story for another topic.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Late to the party, so from what I've seen from the 4chan leaks, it's been confirmed that Wreck-It Ralph will appear in Kingdom Hearts III, as a summon. A little disappointed Ralph and his film are not appearing in the game as a world, since the film was an obvious shoe-in prior to this given the many possibilities we could have with the film and the locations I even thought it was going to be a world-within-a-world within Twilight Town. But aside from this disappointment, I'm happy he's appearing in the game as a summon, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also I don't know about you but I noticed in the image when Sora and the gang confront the blue haired doll character:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I am starting to fear the same thing as you are, in fact I'm even more concerned that Slinky might also be written out in the Toy Story World since like the Potato Heads he also is a licensed character, and it would be unfortunate to have him be absent in the world given that he was one of Woody's closest friends in the films. Although unlike the Potato Heads, Slink did appear in Disney Infinity and the Disney Crossy Road app game without any copyright restrictions, so I'm still optimistic he might appear although I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Since he was in those games I think we could still see him. I hope he, Jessie, and Bullseye show up at some point in Galaxy Toys at least. Andy may make an appearance but he clearly can't be interacted with lol.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Since he was in those games I think we could still see him. I hope he, Jessie, and Bullseye show up at some point in Galaxy Toys at least. Andy may make an appearance but he clearly can't be interacted with lol.
Same here man! Let's hope, Slinky is definitely one of my favorite characters in the Toy Story film franchise.

Can't wait to see what get's revealed tomorrow be it impressions or a new trailer. If we don't get a new trailer at least we can wait until the Orchestra event or better yet E3 2018.

Last edited:

Leaferian

Awards
I thought Jessie and Bullseye were among the kidnapped toys? I remember them confirming it takes place between TS2 and TS3, and I thought the reason given for Jessie's absence was that she was one of the toys who was taken.

Pokie

People on Twitter saying that the person who posted the leaks was from somebody who sneaked in, if that's true then where were the guards Square ?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
People on Twitter saying that the person who posted the leaks was from somebody who sneaked in, if that's true then where were the guards Square ?

There's been security at the front door all day, along with a staffed check-in desk.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I guess we may only have like 8 and a half hours till we find out, but does anyone think the bunny maid could be like an original mini-boss or something? Since they are in fighting stances in front of her. Maybe a scripted Heartless battle at the least I am assuming.

I thought Jessie and Bullseye were among the kidnapped toys? I remember them confirming it takes place between TS2 and TS3, and I thought the reason given for Jessie's absence was that she was one of the toys who was taken.

Well yes, but I was hoping we could rescue them early enough that they have some kind of role, I guess is what I meant. I think the kidnapping was an excuse to not use all the characters for a mixture of licensing and also not wanting to pay as many voice actors lol.

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Wow, SE sprang a leak.

I like that Ralph is a summon or something that isn't a full world, provides for his presence for the fans without overloading us on another CG Disney flick. Also more Disney x Disney crossover-ing which is fun.

Some of the off screen pics look astonishing, especially the in-game portions. The environments are almost photorealistic wowww.

I guess we may only have like 8 and a half hours till we find out, but does anyone think the bunny maid could be like an original mini-boss or something? Since they are in fighting stances in front of her. Maybe a scripted Heartless battle at the least I am assuming.
My gut feeling is that they're mistaking her for an enemy or something, but that's all I have to go off of. I feel like we already have a couple of big fights in TS with the UFO disc thing and Zurg and maybe YX. That's enough for me.

Then again if I'm not wrong Galaxy Toys is separated into different floors, so maybe for every floor there's a boss fight. So could be.

Leaferian

Awards
Well. If these worlds are supposed to be so huge and so long compared to KH2 worlds, I wouldn't be remotely shocked for there to be 3-4 boss fights per world.

Gosh, it's so close now. I may take a sleeping pill and hit bed, since these leaks are soon to be yesterday's jam...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
To me Ralph is the perfect new "Chicken Little" in that regard, a summon truly is the best way to feature him in my opinion.

At least maybe now we'll get a break from all the theories about Sora in a world where he's aware of being in a videogame.
So yeah, I'm still hoping it's not an actual world.

I respectfully disagree, Wreck-It Ralph is a creatively good movie that's entirely compatible with Kingdom Hearts. Chicken Little on the other hand was a commercial and critical flop hence why it's never been referenced in any further games thus far.

Summons clearly work differently in this game as they're labelled as "Links". The real question is, how are those links going to be implemented? also, we've yet to see Sugar Rush (where most of Wreck-It Ralph takes place) so they have to address that.

ImVentus

Awards
Well the worlds are supposed to cover the running time of 0.2. So at least 2-3 hours for each world. If more then that's even better. I also would dig the idea of each floor having it's own boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back