• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DISCUSS THE PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Honestly, that's what I fear. Like, I don't get how Sugar Rush can be interpreted as a Fairy Tale world outside of the premise being fictional?

The fairy tale premise fit the first part of X, but since we're moving into uncharted waters, it's safe to throw out some pre-conceived notions.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
They did say next trailer look out for it though hint, hint. Ralph didn't appear first in a trailer hint, hint. So anything still goes hint, hint.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
They said look out in a future trailer, not the next trailer. We also don't know if S-E might be presenting stuff from the event in the form of a trailer tomorrow or not yet.

Sdog

Awards
You take one nap and suddenly the whole site is on fire. I'm afraid of what is gonna happen when I go to bed tonight!

*Goes to check Twitter*... Oh damn...

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Oh yeah i should have rephrased it. Wasn't actually thinking "next" when i wrote but still wrote it for some reason. Still tho guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Either i'll be crushed or i'll be crushed..nonetheless it'll be fun.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I mean, even if there is a trailer and Ralph is in it doesn't necessarily mean anything, technically. Nomura just said the summon would appear in a future trailer, not that the next trailer would have it, or even that the next summon shown off would be it.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The fairy tale premise fit the first part of X, but since we're moving into uncharted waters, it's safe to throw out some pre-conceived notions.

I'm happy to hear that anything's game for Union X as far as new Disney worlds go, but I really wish Wreck-It Ralph wasn't delegated to a mobile game. That King Candy Cybug Boss Battle had so much potential to be a cinematic moment in Kingdom Hearts III :'(

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm happy to hear that anything's game for Union X as far as new Disney worlds go, but I really wish Wreck-It Ralph wasn't delegated to a mobile game. That King Candy Cybug Boss Battle had so much potential to be a cinematic moment in Kingdom Hearts III :'(
would we face king candy cybug though it seems the bosses are differnt boseses not actally the movie characthers though unless that the differnt bosees are for orginal stories

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Now I know this could have been Nomura being facetious, but Ralph doesn’t seem like a character we would need to “carefully watch” for. But that’s just taking the comment at face value.

horto12485

Awards
Why is there discussion about there only being six worlds? Nomura already started there were 10+ (The Japanese word being a counter meaning between 10-20 worlds)

Jesus.

I've remember Nomura saying Something in a Interview but we're getting less Disney Worlds so the likely outcome would be (9-10 of Them being Disney and possibly 6 of them being the Original Worlds)

jgoldman76

My line of thinking is that the summons we have seen so far (examples:Ariel and Dream Eaters) already have ties to Sora’s heart. I am almost certain that before Ralph can be a summon, he has to have some prior contact with Sora. As of now, I don’t know if they’ll do something weird with KHUx to make Ralph relevant or make a WiR world in KH3. I hope for the latter:

Leaferian

Awards
I've remember Nomura saying Something in a Interview but we're getting less Disney Worlds so the likely outcome would be (9-10 of Them being Disney and possibly 6 of them being the Original Worlds)
Less Disney Worlds than KH2, specifically, which had like 12 Disney worlds? I believe KH1 had 10, and he didn't say less than KH1 so the range would be 10-11 Disney worlds I would think.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
would we face king candy cybug though it seems the bosses are differnt boseses not actally the movie characthers though unless that the differnt bosees are for orginal stories

Tangled seems to be a world that definitely following the movie's plot (with slight alterations). Had Wreck-It Ralph been a confirmed world (not saying that it isn't), the pre-existing plot of the first movie would have been used seeing as it's a video game based movie with various scenes that are ripe for gameplay.

Sdog

Awards
My line of thinking is that the summons we have seen so far (examples:Ariel and Dream Eaters) already have ties to Sora’s heart. I am almost certain that before Ralph can be a summon, he has to have some prior contact with Sora. As of now, I don’t know if they’ll do something weird with KHUx to make Ralph relevant or make a WiR world in KH3. I hope for the latter:

I would like that to be the case as it would be great for call backs. Though seeing as summons from 1 and 2 didn't really follow that rule aside from Genie, Peter pan and Tinkerbell, I'm thinking some might be thrown in for the hell of it now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not Really. There is enough for Wreck it Ralph to have a world. Fix it Felix Jr, Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush and Game Central Station. And even if they wanted to add Video Game Worlds into Ralph's world, they have plenty of Square Enix IP to use such as

Tomb Raider
Bubble Bobble
Dragon Quest
Nier
Deus Ex
Just Cause.

Ralph falls into the same idea of Roger Rabbit. Just cause they use characters that are non Disney, doesn't mean the characters and world cant be used (look at Mickey's ToonTown in Disneyland)
Nah, they don't need to bring in other Square IPs for a Wreck it Ralph world.

After all, they have the Classic Kingdom mini-games to slot in and a video game world works best with that :)

Leaferian

Awards
I wanna see that doll from the front, I hope we get to see some of those scenes. Also really excited for Olympus screenshots.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What if we get to see a FF character in the Olympus world? If Toy Story had a a summon hopefully the players who pick Olympus get something as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back