• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DISCUSS THE PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
i mean it doesnt really fit the fairty tail seeting like the other world do that i mean

The setting isn't just for fairy tales, it's simply CALLED the Age of Fairy Tales because it's basically a bedtime story to people in the present of the KH universe. Every world that exists in KH was part of that original world. That includes things that don't fall under the fairy tale trope, such as Monsters Inc, Lilo and Stitch, and yes even WIR. To me, this makes a huge amount of sense because WIR is a world of countless other worlds in it's original movie. You can get so much mileage out of it by focusing on the different game areas and giving them their own story arcs.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The setting isn't just for fairy tales, it's simply CALLED the Age of Fairy Tales because it's basically a bedtime story to people in the present of the KH universe. Every world that exists in KH was part of that original world. That includes things that don't fall under the fairy tale trope, such as Monsters Inc, Lilo and Stitch, and yes even WIR. To me, this makes a huge amount of sense because WIR is a world of countless other worlds in it's original movie. You can get so much mileage out of it by focusing on the different game areas and giving them their own story arcs.
okay thank you clearing it up for me

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Where are we getting info saying Ralph is a Summon/Link? I see the "Skip Sequence" prompt, but couldn't that also be tied to the Fix it Felix mini game they have?

Skip Sequence + party icons make it more likely to be a summon. It's easier to arrive at that conclusion, rather than assuming the Fix-it-Felix Jr. screen will lead to a minigame.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Skip Sequence + party icons make it more likely to be a summon. It's easier to arrive at that conclusion, rather than assuming the Fix-it-Felix Jr. screen will lead to a minigame.
it a shame he a summon but i undetand why the movie not a worrld in kh3 it because of the red tape with the ip and stuff right?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Love the wreck it Ralph summon or whatever it may be! So is everyone concluding that this will be the new KHUX world?

I'm sure there is still a bunch more to see :]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why is there discussion about there only being six worlds? Nomura already started there were 10+ (The Japanese word being a counter meaning between 10-20 worlds)

Jesus.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Guys, technically, the events of Wreck-It Ralph happen in Sugar Rush not in Fix-It Felix. Therefore, we shouldn't entirely dismiss the possibility of a Wreck-It Ralph world.

They could switch up the party members in Sugar Rush by having Sora, Donald and Goofy work under King Candy to capture the glitch, meet Sargent Calhoun and have her as a party member, eventually find Vanellopee only to realise that Sora and company have been working for the bad guy all along. Then battle Cybug Candy.

And we've seen in Kingdom Hearts II through Simba and Mushu that Summon characters immediately recognise Sora, Donald and Goofy so they can end up saying hi to Ralph.

But that's just my two cents.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Guys, technically, the events of Wreck-It Ralph happen in Sugar Rush not in Fix-It Felix. Therefore, we shouldn't entirely dismiss the possibility of a Wreck-It Ralph world.

They could switch up the party members in Sugar Rush by having Sora, Donald and Goofy work under King Candy to capture the glitch, meet Sargent Calhoun and have her as a party member, eventually find Vanellopee only to realise that Sora and company have been working for the bad guy all along. Then battle Cybug Candy.

And we've seen in Kingdom Hearts II through Simba and Mushu that Summon characters immediately recognise Sora, Donald and Goofy so they can end up saying hi to Ralph.

But that's just my two cents.

Except Nomura already stated that the new world featured in Chi wouldn't appear in KH3 and only appear as a summon. From the looks of it that world is WIR.

Knuxpyro56

it a shame he a summon but i undetand why the movie not a worrld in kh3 it because of the red tape with the ip and stuff right?

Not Really. There is enough for Wreck it Ralph to have a world. Fix it Felix Jr, Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush and Game Central Station. And even if they wanted to add Video Game Worlds into Ralph's world, they have plenty of Square Enix IP to use such as

Tomb Raider
Bubble Bobble
Dragon Quest
Nier
Deus Ex
Just Cause.

Ralph falls into the same idea of Roger Rabbit. Just cause they use characters that are non Disney, doesn't mean the characters and world cant be used (look at Mickey's ToonTown in Disneyland)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Except Nomura already stated that the new world featured in Chi wouldn't appear in KH3 and only appear as a summon. From the looks of it that world is WIR.

Honestly, that's what I fear. Like, I don't get how Sugar Rush can be interpreted as a Fairy Tale world outside of the premise being fictional?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Honestly, that's what I fear. Like, I don't get how Sugar Rush can be interpreted as a Fairy Tale world outside of the premise being fictional?
Leaferian explain it good to me

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So I’m gonna unpack my thoughts on what I’ve seen and then I’m gonna go dark until the morning just in case. Also, just want to say I apologize for posting the link to the pictures earlier. After I saw them, the hype took over. But once I posted, I immediately realized it wasn’t a good idea and went back to edit my post to take it out. Sorry you guys.

Ok here goes:

• Olympus and Toy Box. Very simple names. It’s nice that they didn’t use Mt. Olympus like I expected as this seems to emphasize that the mountain isn’t the only focus and that hopefully Thebes and the Heavens will be just as big. I’d thought about Toy Box, but thought it would be a bit strange. It makes me wonder what the world will look like from the Gummi ship.
• The pizza planet truck. Seeing that just made me giddy with excitement. I love how close it looks to the original and that they are putting care into the visual references. I’m hoping this means my idea about them riding in the truck to the Toy Store will happen.
• Even in the low quality pictures, the lighting effects look so good.
• I noticed the Gigas’ targeting system marks your enemies and your allies. I don’t think it had those marks before. It’s a nice touch.
• It seems like Goofy is definitely gonna have the same buttkicking pose everytime we have a stand off. Haha
• It would be wild if that doll was based on Aqua (like how Sora is supposed to look like a new toy) and Young Xehanort is controlling her and possibly others that look like our heroes. It’s probably just a doll though.
• I’m so excited for the Wreck It Ralph summon. I’m imagining him go from to 2D to busting out of screen in 3D and I’m ecstatic. This may or may not exclude his world from the game. We had two summons in the D23 trailer (Ariel and Meow Wow.) This next trailer could have Wralph and whatever character is from the new UX world. I’m preparing myself for him to not have a world though. I know he’d most likely be an ally if he had a world and he can’t be in two places at once. But maybe the summons will be like FFXV and you can only summon them in certain areas, letting the Ralph summon be disabled while we’re in his world.

I think that is all for now. I can’t wait to discuss the official reveals tomorrow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back