• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DISCUSS THE PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the red monster

Awards
He posted on 4chan he got kicked out.

tumblr_inline_p8w18hW2iy1r3f5sx_500.jpg
the ninjas got him fast, lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Tbh I don't give much of a damn about the number of Disney worlds.
For me how well they're executed and how integrated they are with the overarching story is much more important.

Leaferian

Awards
Mweeheehee, I'm so happy. Literally the smallest scrap of KH3 information or even a single screenshot I've never seen before brings a smile to my face. I needed this event after such a terrible week, and this little taste only makes me more excited for tomorrow's embargo lift.

Awards
Tbh I don't give much of a damn about the number of Disney worlds.
For me how well they're executed and how integrated they are with the overarching story is much more important.

I'll like the game anyway... I'm just saying that I hope we get more DW than the 6 that we have

exatamentchy.gif

Leaferian

Awards
The same way any world works in UX? Not sure I understand the confusion.

kingsoraful

Awards
I'll like the game anyway... I'm just saying that I hope we get more DW than the 6 that we have

exatamentchy.gif

Calm down. The leak showed 7 on top of that they said the game would not have more disney worlds then kh2. So expect at the very least 9-10 Disney Worlds. I expect 10. KH 2 had 12 Disney Worlds. KH1 had 9. So I expect it to have more or equal then KH1.

Awards
Calm down. The leak showed 7 on top of that they said the game would not have more disney worlds then kh2. So expect at the very least 9-10 Disney Worlds. I expect 10. KH 2 had 12 Disney Worlds. KH1 had 9. So I expect it to have more or equal then KH1.

For me 7/8 is enough...

exatamentchy.gif

But i'm calm. :) i'm really excited to play this.

KingOfHearts

I don't see why people care about the number of worlds so much. We had a butt-load of worlds in KH2, and all the Disney ones were essentially filler episodes. I'd rather have well-designed worlds with canonical substance.

Seighart

Awards
Where are we getting info saying Ralph is a Summon/Link? I see the "Skip Sequence" prompt, but couldn't that also be tied to the Fix it Felix mini game they have?

UltimaXOmega

I'm going to be salty if Jungle Book or Treasure Planet are worlds since Wreck-It-Ralph is only a summon.

Awards
I don't see why people care about the number of worlds so much. We had a butt-load of worlds in KH2, and all the Disney ones were essentially filler episodes. I'd rather have well-designed worlds with canonical substance.

I agree with you when you say the disney worlds where filler but It is nice to see worlds that we like coming to life in the game so... lol

I don't know why everyone is so angry and get like annoyed when people say they want more worlds.

It is not like i'm saying I will hate the game, I will pretty much love this and I think it will be the best game in the franchise.

exatamentchy.gif

Just chill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back