• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discord Chat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aelic

Awards
I was wondering, with the rise of Discord chats would it be easier if I made one for chats associated to the forum or KH in general? That way the entire chat area would be streamlined. Also, Discord chats are super fun to mess around with and easily organized. Not only that, but discord provides a central base for several different chat groups. Tell me if you guys think this is a good idea.

Zul

Awards
There was one a while back but no one went in there. It would have to be posted on the front page to gain any notable population imo.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Unfortunately, KHinsider's discord group is no longer.

For a long time, "old" members used IRC and were very active. However, this is no longer the case. More here.

There is FFN's (Now Nova Crystallis) Discord channel with what looks to be 50 members online, but this is a separate community and an affiliate/partner to KHi.

More details here and here.

Aelic

Awards
I have one up in case any of you wanted to join. I think it's great that we already have one, but I think it would be nice for the newer members like myself to join such a community. I'll post the link here for any of you: https://discord.gg/jTzF28

Zul

Awards
I'm in the reddit one and I was wondering if you were Gexus the whole time.

Zul

Awards
I was responding to D3xus.

You know...Dexus, Gexus, Dexus, Gexus...etc

• Haha
Reactions: Max
Back