• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discontinued food products you miss.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Final Blues

Website
www.myspace.com
As for me, my number one is most definitely Crispy M&Ms. They're my favorite candy, for sure.
Others are the Smores candybar, the original French Toast Crunch, and Guacamole flavored Lays chips.

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
That's probably going to have to be several of the Skittles and Starburst flavors. I can't exactly recall which ones, but I know for sure that they replaced several of them. "La pina colida" or whatever it is called, ruined the perfect Starburst pack. (Th Tropical one.) I think it replace the Mango flavored one, whcih owned, as did the Kiwi-Banana one or whatever the green colored one was.

As for drinks (food products to?), Pespi Blue, hands down..

GThrax

omg the crispy M&m's were the best just talking about them makes my mouth water

i dont really know anything else that they stop making that i liked.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
I was going to say Warburton's pancakes, but it seems like Asda (don't judge me) has miraculously started selling them again. I'm fair over the moon :3

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Cheese n' crackers (those in small packages with about 3 crackers and a little pile of chesse).

Goddamn you Germany, I can't find it anywhere here. :/

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
7.jpg

The best taste in the universe, the purest and drakest green of all beverages. One glass was enough for any man, whether or not his liver could handle the power.

R.I.P. Surge.

Apollo

Silver Member
I miss when trix cereal was shaped like the little fruits.

Trag

Bronze Member
Crispy M&M's, I was thinking about that last week when my friend picked up some peanut butter ones. I looked frantically for them in two different stores, and came to the conclusion that they didn't make them any more. Bastards.

I miss S'mores cerial.
Also, Johnny Frosted Flakes.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Hmm.. I just recalled something. Thank you Candy Man. When you mentioned Surge (R.I.P.), it made me recall about Orbitz. You know, the drink that had those little spherical pieces of fruit in it. I haven't seen that anywhere for at least a quarter of decade. Ugh.. too bad I didn't get any allowence back then. Back then, it was an occassional occurance that I got Orbitz, Surge, Dr. Pepper, or A&W Root Beer/ Cream soda.

Also, has anyone seen the three recent Mountain Dews recently? I haven't seen them anywhere around here or Indy for at least a month.

Also, another soft drink I miss would be the second, sour Mountain Dew: Pitch-Black (grape flavored Mountain Dew). Both of those sodas owned, but the sour one was better, which makes me wonder.. If people like sour candy so much, why not sour sodas? Just get the right flavor and bit of sourness together and boom.. epic soda..

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
that mountain dew halo game fuel and then indy jones mint crispy m&ms

Something else I forgot.. dang it.. I can see why it got discontinued though.. besides the Halo 3 merchendizing campaign coming to an end. I heard that it had the maxium amount of Caffine, that a soft drink can possibly have (legaly).

Back