• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disappointments in Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Guys! I just ate dinner, and my family was having hot dogs, but................................THERE WAS NO KETCHUP!!!!!!!TToTT
Had to eat my hotdog with just mayo and mustard. :p

Any comments or similar experiences?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Eating hot dogs with nothing. No ketchup, mustard, nothing. Plain ol' hot dog.
That was my only time at a baseball game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i mean, life is full of disappointments so i guess the most relevant one currently is every time i sign into khi

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Looking in the mirror is high up on my list, usually.

Also pouring cereals in a bowl only to find there's no milk left. Pretty easy way to ruin my day.

Zul

Awards

See this is why y'all gotta get SWOLE.

Can't be disappointed if you look in the mirror and see this.

kLqwHvP.gif

Or this

9wbICEX.gif

Right now my disappointment is how awful Kingdoms of Amalur turned out to be. The game is laced with awful and nonsensical design decisions. The other would be that I can't really return to WoW even if I want to because of how crappy the pruned classes are.

EDIT: NOT ENOUGH, EVEN MORE!!!!

[video=youtube;klVhwlwHhY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klVhwlwHhY4[/video]

Foxycian

Awards
i log in khinsider mostly when my day is boring or in a way disappointing

Awards

Also pouring cereals in a bowl only to find there's no milk left. Pretty easy way to ruin my day.

Noooooo! That's the worst!!!! And then your like, "what do I do with the cereal" and end up drinking coffee for breakfast.

Also, don't be disappointed looking in the mirror! You're a beautiful individual! tho I totally know the feeling.

See this is why y'all gotta get SWOLE.

Can't be disappointed if you look in the mirror and see this.

kLqwHvP.gif

Or this

9wbICEX.gif
Haha! Yaaaaaaasssssss!!!!! I'm trying to get abs right now........ I've haven't worked out in 2 weeks.:rolleyes:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
when you need to be somewhere but you have no gas and need to fill up

when you're a member of a service, but said service lags (Netflix, crunchyroll etc)

thinking about something important, but then you get a headache (whyyyyyyy)

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i can think of a few:

- getting some ice cream, only to learn someone took the last pint.
- having breakfast, but find out there's no milk.
- playing an online game but lose internet connection right when you're winning.
- forgetting to save before a boss fight and lose badly.

i could go on.

Awards
i can think of a few:

- getting some ice cream, only to learn someone took the last pint.
- having breakfast, but find out there's no milk.
- playing an online game but lose internet connection right when you're winning.
- forgetting to save before a boss fight and lose badly.

i could go on.
All of these yeeeeesssss. All the time tho, tbh.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I always eat food without condiments. I hate condiments. It's the food itself that should give me the taste, not some sauce that will make it either too spicy, too sweet, or every other "too"s.

So yeah, the gist of it is that I just don't like sauces. Too strong of a flavour for me.

Disappointing experiences? Well, without needlessly bringing down the mood with actual stuff... biting full force into a mouthful of olives, not knowing your parents bought the unpitted ones.

Zul

Awards
I always eat food without condiments. I hate condiments. It's the food itself that should give me the taste, not some sauce that will make it either too spicy, too sweet, or every other "too"s.

I feel the same way with spices. I don't mind spices but when one pours ULTRA-DEATHFIRE-SKULL-DESTROYER sauce on one's food....can they even taste the food anymore?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel the same way with spices. I don't mind spices but when one pours ULTRA-DEATHFIRE-SKULL-DESTROYER sauce on one's food....can they even taste the food anymore?

Now, I'd hate to look like someone who points his finger and judge people, I am sure most if not all of you spice-consuming people are absolutely fine gentlemen and gentlewomen, but I also think at one point making and eating ultra-spicy food became a proof of "coolness", kinda like smoking in the school bathroom or seeing every horror movie even if movies aren't even your hobby.

Many are more enamored about the idea of spicy food rather than it's actual taste (which became an acquired taste).
It's my theory about it at least.

Awards

So yeah, the gist of it is that I just don't like sauces. Too strong of a flavour for me.

Disappointing experiences? Well, without needlessly bringing down the mood with actual stuff... biting full force into a mouthful of olives, not knowing your parents bought the unpitted ones.
I totally get that. I don't use sauces with hardly anything, it just that hotdogs aren't my favorite thing.

Youch!! That must have hurt!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back