• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dilan and Aeleus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djares181

Hey guys this is nothing huge but i just wanna know what role those two have in this game, like why they were barring ven's path and what they were talking about in that last trailer when they said "what can a child do?" and also is it possible to fight them, like an optional boss or something? Oh and while youre at it can someone also tell me what even and ienzo were saying to ven? Thanks in advance.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Dilan and Aeleus are guards, guarding the entrance of Castle Hollow Bastion and they can't be fought as optional bosses, I don't know about the 'what can a child do' part but I believe that it has something to do with the Unversed attacking the townsquare and the part where Even say to Ven is where he thanked him for rescuing Ienzo from the Unversed and reveal about the latter being an orphan after the loss of his parents and later, he being adopted by Ansem the Wise.

djares181

Dilan and Aeleus are guards, guarding the entrance of Castle Hollow Bastion and they can't be fought as an optional bosses, I don't know about the 'what can a child do' part but I believe that it has something to do with the Unversed attacking the townsquare and the part where Even say to Ven is where he thanked him for rescuing Ienzo from the Unversed and reveal about the death of the latter being an orphan after the loss of his parents and later, he being adopted by Ansem the Wise.

So then they are preventing ven from going in the castle? What was he trying to go in there for, and do they end up letting him pass? Sorry for all the questions but i cant seem to find any of these scenes on youtube....

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
So then they are preventing ven from going in the castle? What was he trying to go in there for, and do they end up letting him pass? Sorry for all the questions but i cant seem to find any of these scenes on youtube....

They also block Terra. As for Ven, this scene appears in the last trailer.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
They didn't let anyone enter inside the castle since there's no gameplay happening inside the castle area, existed in this game.

I also try to search the cutscenes on Youtube but only Lea and Isa meet Ven cutscene is there.

djares181

They didn't let anyone enter inside the castle since there's no gameplay happening inside the castle area, existed in this game.

I also try to search the cutscenes on Youtube but only Lea and Isa meet Ven cutscene is there.

Okay one last question: what did TAV want to go into the castle for? To talk to ansem?

djares181

Most likely because they heard MX was there.
You did see the video/images with him held captive, right?

yeah i was the braig boss battle. It was definitely inside the castle. I was just wondering what the point of dilan and aeleus guarding it was....

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
yeah i was the braig boss battle. It was definitely inside the castle. I was just wondering what the point of dilan and aeleus guarding it was....

Well the castle is probably private. They don't want random people intruding on their experiments. If they did, they probably wouldn't need bodyguards.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Hey guys this is nothing huge but i just wanna know what role those two have in this game, like why they were barring ven's path and what they were talking about in that last trailer when they said "what can a child do?" and also is it possible to fight them, like an optional boss or something? Oh and while youre at it can someone also tell me what even and ienzo were saying to ven? Thanks in advance.

They are just apprentices to AtW who are guarding the castle in Radiant Garden. And, no, I don't believe you fight them as optional bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back