• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Xros Wars.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
So has anyone else caught this show besides me? It is extremely different from the previous seasons....like REALLY DIFFERENT. But it is interesting....I almost thought the series had died out since they are not on season 50 like Pokemon......

[video=youtube;TWtUyCuj7AM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWtUyCuj7AM[/video]

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I didn't even know they were still making new seasons of Digimon. o_O
I haven't seen a single episode since the english dub third seasone aired on t.v..

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
no no no no no no no
a million times no
it looks terrible in my opinion
i didnt even know they continued it
the main kid looks like
Tai was it?from the first season?or second?i dont remember
and why do most shows stick to 3 main characters now?
main kid and his 2 best friends, one of each gender
ugghhhhhhh just from that video i hate it
didnt the original season have like 7 kids?
idk, but not 3
damn digimon
its a shame to see you in this state
i used to love you

*clears throat*
sorry for that rant haha

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
The production values are surprisingly good. Certain action scenes reminded me a lot of Gurren Lagann (well, Gurren Lagann-lite, to be exact).

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The production values are surprisingly good. Certain action scenes reminded me a lot of Gurren Lagann (well, Gurren Lagann-lite, to be exact).

I agree very much, the plot especially, with what with them banding together to fight an actual war. It's a pretty cool concept that's been developing well in battles that keeping going to a larger scale. "Beyond the impossible", really.

i have to agree with you this season looks kinda crappy and generic

then you haven't watched enough

well at least to episode 6-ish

With that said, yeah, the first few episodes were pretty slow, but since they started getting in larger battles the animation and plot and all have gotten much better. The style it weird but different, which makes it feel either more or less like Digimon, I'm not sure. I mean, Savers was much different in style too, yet it was pretty well-received. Frontier was kind of shitty for it's use of Digimon themselves, but even then the storytelling wasn't terrible. I suppose the gold lies in the writing.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I agree very much, the plot especially, with what with them banding together to fight an actual war. It's a pretty cool concept that's been developing well in battles that keeping going to a larger scale. "Beyond the impossible", really.

then you haven't watched enough

well at least to episode 6-ish

With that said, yeah, the first few episodes were pretty slow, but since they started getting in larger battles the animation and plot and all have gotten much better. The style it weird but different, which makes it feel either more or less like Digimon, I'm not sure. I mean, Savers was much different in style too, yet it was pretty well-received. Frontier was kind of shitty for it's use of Digimon themselves, but even then the storytelling wasn't terrible. I suppose the gold lies in the writing.

I have to agree with this....it was slow at first....but then i continued watching and was like...wow this is pretty cool. It is Digimon..but then again...its not Digimon..its a little different...but then again its not....Its a very interesting show once you get past the first few episodes.....and I have fallen in love with ChibiKamemon.

zachen

Awards
I love how they reference previous digimon series with the DigiMemories

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Ironic since this entire series so far is full of homages. I mean you can't escape them nowadays in since they seem to hate making up new Digimon except for the good guys (Savers excluded) and some of the bad guys (aside from a notable blue Greymon).

Tamers may or may not be contested as my favorite season.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Ironic since this entire series so far is full of homages. I mean you can't escape them nowadays in since they seem to hate making up new Digimon except for the good guys (Savers excluded) and some of the bad guys (aside from a notable blue Greymon).

Tamers may or may not be contested as my favorite season.

Tamers was great..it was probably my favorite season as well.....maybe because it was such a fresh start with new digimon and new protagonists.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i'm starting to like this series. Taiki habit of helping people in trouble reminds me of Luffy from One Piece. And Shoutmon might be the best digimon in the group. he's got ambition, guts, courage, guts... did i mention he has guts?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
He's also great for breaking the mold. While still being a lizard-thing, he has all these music and sound-based powers, and evolves into flat-out robots instead of bigger dinosaurs.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
He's also great for breaking the mold. While still being a lizard-thing, he has all these music and sound-based powers, and evolves into flat-out robots instead of bigger dinosaurs.
that's true. and the mike/mace weapon he uses is cool looking.

denizenofevil

I've seen every single episode of every single season. Tamers was my favorite. Frontier was terrible. I think I got to episode 3 or 4 of Xros Wars before I decided that I wasn't interested. I didn't like how they got rid of the different levels (champion, rookie, etc...). What really got me going,"Okay... this is ridiculously cheesy" is when Taiki decides to name the group Cross Hearts. Of course, this might all just be the nostalgia talking. I've had to go back and rewatch seasons before because I had to wait to get over the nostalgia to give the new seasons a chance. I'll probably have to try and watch again.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I just like it for how obvious it is that this season was inspired by Gurren Lagann.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I've seen every single episode of every single season. Tamers was my favorite. Frontier was terrible. I think I got to episode 3 or 4 of Xros Wars before I decided that I wasn't interested. I didn't like how they got rid of the different levels (champion, rookie, etc...). What really got me going,"Okay... this is ridiculously cheesy" is when Taiki decides to name the group Cross Hearts. Of course, this might all just be the nostalgia talking. I've had to go back and rewatch seasons before because I had to wait to get over the nostalgia to give the new seasons a chance. I'll probably have to try and watch again.

XHEART

The evolution methods being different is no reason to not like the series. That's something that has always changed with seasons, and for all we know it could go back to normal at some point. They eventually stopped Armor Evolving in 02 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back