• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon World: Re:Digitize

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
digimon-psp-v-jump-scan.jpg

Looks like Devil Survivor 2 kind of hopefully it turns out great.^^

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It actually looks fun!
This will probably never get ported. T__T

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
...Oh, this looks interesting.

Still, Digimon's forte always have been in the anime side of things.

The Digimon World games (1 & 3 at least, never played 2) were beyond decent. And there was this one fighting game that featured characters from the first 3 seasons, but I can't think of the name....but it was so epic.

pedrocs21

The Digimon World games (1 & 3 at least, never played 2) were beyond decent. And there was this one fighting game that featured characters from the first 3 seasons, but I can't think of the name....but it was so epic.

was it super smash style? i think i played it in a friends house..
dont really enjoy digimon but i kinda liked that game

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, you guys are talking about the Rumble Arena game. It was alright, but I prefered the Digimon Card battle game and Digimon world 3 was my fav out of the Digimon world games.

If that game had online, it would have been the best. Of course being on the PSOne, that wasn't happening. But the whole world was made for an MMORPG style of gameplay.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah, you guys are talking about the Rumble Arena game. It was alright, but I prefered the Digimon Card battle game and Digimon world 3 was my fav out of the Digimon world games.

If that game had online, it would have been the best. Of course being on the PSOne, that wasn't happening. But the whole world was made for an MMORPG style of gameplay.

I was just thinking the same shit to myself about DW3. It just screams MMO. Damn, where can a nigga sign a petition to get that hoe on the PSN? I'd be the first one to buy it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I was just thinking the same shit to myself about DW3. It just screams MMO. Damn, where can a nigga sign a petition to get that hoe on the PSN? I'd be the first one to buy it.

Yeah, I would still play that game if my friend's little cousin didn't break my disc some years ago -.-.

I wish they would bring some of these titles to the PSN.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

^This but with less nigga speak, any way I'm so glad this is on the PSP, it'll prolly be the 1st PSP game I've bought that wasn't made by capcom or Square.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I haven't played a Digimon game since elementary school.

And yet I find myself looking forward to this.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I thought 3 was a pretty mixed bag to be honest. The music and sprites were well-done, but the actual combat looked and functioned pretty ass in comparison. Also, the encounter rate was dreadfully obnoxious even by JRPG standards and as soon as you went to another area there was a good chance you were going to get your ass handed to you by an absurdly powerful digimon. Plot was pretty shit too, but the Digimon games were never really about that anyway. Overall it just felt kinda run-of-the-mill.

DW1 and 2 were very fun games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back