• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon World: Re:Digitize

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Am I the only one here who can't imagine playing/watching anything Digimon-based with enthusiasm that isn't related to Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02? ;__;
Gosh, the emotional bond is just too strong.

I was just thinking the same shit to myself about DW3. It just screams MMO. Damn, where can a nigga sign a petition to get that hoe on the PSN? I'd be the first one to buy it.
JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Digimon Masters

This game is kind of old but is being released outside of S. Korea for the first time.

Yeah, this game has been out for multiple years actually, but it never really gained popularity since it was kind of primitive compared to other F2P MMOs
nowadays. There was always the option of signing up for the game, regardless of your nationality though, as far as I remember. I'm guessing that, if this game doesn't get a major overhaul, it'll end up like other popular franchises that got an MMO installment and forever stay unnoticed. Dead or Alive, Dragonball, Dynasty Warriors, etc.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Am I the only one here who can't imagine playing/watching anything Digimon-based with enthusiasm that isn't related to Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02? ;__;
Gosh, the emotional bond is just too strong.

Kind of, but mostly related to the actual Digimon than anything else. Like, in the scans, Geo-Greymon or whatever the hell idgaf about, but regular Agumon and Greymon are pretty bro.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, when I see Agumon, I immediately relate him to the character in the anime. And if that character isn't present outside of the show, then it just puts me off. Same problem as with the later Digimon seasons.

Though there's always the chance of new, equally charming characters. Or crazy crossover fanfictions.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Kind of, but mostly related to the actual Digimon than anything else. Like, in the scans, Geo-Greymon or whatever the hell idgaf about, but regular Agumon and Greymon are pretty bro.

Geo-Greymon was a lame spin on Greymon anyway.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It was just another digivolution path that a digimon could take since there are several different types of digivolutions.

I know; it just seemed to me that there was more they could have done instead of adding red stripes. Like Metal-Greymon and Skull-Greymon.
Same with the rest of the evolutions.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Well, when I see Agumon, I immediately relate him to the character in the anime. And if that character isn't present outside of the show, then it just puts me off. Same problem as with the later Digimon seasons.

Though there's always the chance of new, equally charming characters. Or crazy crossover fanfictions.

Without a doubt one of the biggest problems the show had in the much later seasons. They tried pawning new Digidestined with old partners on us. When I see Agumon, I expect to see that nigga Tai with him dammit.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Without a doubt one of the biggest problems the show had in the much later seasons. They tried pawning new Digidestined with old partners on us. When I see Agumon, I expect to see that nigga Tai with him dammit.

That's probably why season 3 was actually likable. Season 4 was fucked up but at least they tried something new... season 5, never got past the first episode. AGUMON IS TAI'S. xD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I saw Agumon's new design and lost all desire I might have had to watch it.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
That's probably why season 3 was actually likable. Season 4 was fucked up but at least they tried something new... season 5, never got past the first episode. AGUMON IS TAI'S. xD

Likeable? Shoot, Season 3 remains my favorite to this day. I liked that it was slightly more realistic.

And forget the new design, Agumon's voice had me all the way fucked up with Season 5 smh.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Likeable? Shoot, Season 3 remains my favorite to this day. I liked that it was slightly more realistic.

And forget the new design, Agumon's voice had me all the way bonked up with Season 5 smh.

It's my favorite too honestly. :33

HIS VOICE... ugh. Could not finish the first god damn episode, and it gave me very little motivation to get around to the 6th season.

I saw Agumon's new design and lost all desire I might have had to watch it.
This too.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Ugh, I wish it'd get localized.

Its unfortunate but at this point its highly unlickly that any Jap PSP game will see any lcalization in the west, if Type-0 (I played the Jap demo, it was awsom!) dosnt get localized i dont wanna see shit else from Japan!

Also, not feeling the protaganists design. :/

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I agree on it looking grim for PSP western releases, but I wish all of the games I wanted were getting localized. -sigh-

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There *might* be a fan translation if enough people care, I suppose. We'll have to see.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully if there is someone will post about it in here. -crosses fingers-

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
well you can always import, thats what i plan to do with the “missing” Wii games, & Type-0

But those "missing" Wii games are already translated into english for the PAL region, so that's a tad different.

I just would enjoy playing where I can actually understand what's happening. xD

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
But those "missing" Wii games are already translated into english for the PAL region, so that's a tad different.

I just would enjoy playing where I can actually understand what's happening. xD

True, true , but i also plan to import, Type-0, which is in japanese, I played the demo (which is also in japanese) & i was able to figure things out with the help of an online guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back