• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon World: Re:Digitize

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Looking forward to this....haven't played since the third game. My favorite was Digimon World 2. Like the concept of obtaining Digimon and whatever but I liked digimon world 3 story alot! Can't wait to read more about this one

Love Machine

strut strut strut
The only and last Digimon game I've played is DW4, which I didn't like that much. This one looks promising though.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
While the Digimon World games were astounding, they always somewhat faltered to me because they were exactly the types of games that I would've loved to take with me on the go, not just console games. So that's another reason I can only see good in this project. Looking forward to the future info we'll receive.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well the anime's 5th season has been dubbed and the 6th has gone back to its' original animation which had people excited.
So, I think Digimon may be sparking interest again.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i played dmw4 for like 10 minutes and i was like "uhhhh this is kinda homo"

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Somebody will be killed if this ends up being true. Not saying who. *eyes you all*

The Digimon games were never too popular in the west, still they came out. Up to about two or three years ago with Digimon World Championship on DS and Digimon World Dawn and Dusk shortly before that.

I do hope that this makes its way to the west as well though, especially since they're trying to reinvent the franchise.

The only thing that I can see holding this back is the fact that publishers in the west do not like to support the PSP UMD too much.

Hopefully with Vita being out by then, it will be at least available via digital download.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Oh wow this looks cool. It kind of looks what I always hoped for a Pokemon HD game to look like.

Except, unfortunately, it's not HD :/

They need to get on bringing a Digimon game to the PS3. I need some full network battles! =p

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The Digimon games were never too popular in the west, still they came out. Up to about two or three years ago with Digimon World Championship on DS and Digimon World Dawn and Dusk shortly before that.

I do hope that this makes its way to the west as well though, especially since they're trying to reinvent the franchise.

The only thing that I can see holding this back is the fact that publishers in the west do not like to support the PSP UMD too much.

Hopefully with Vita being out by then, it will be at least available via digital download.

That's what I'm hoping for. I'll likely just buy it off the PSN and save it for the Vita.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Evidently the game is supposed to support up to 4 players. That better be infrastructure and not just ad-hoc. -.-

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
The only Digimon game I ever enjoyed was that card game for the PS1. I just couldnt beat the final boss though. Asshole's ability to warp-digivolve into Apocolymon on the first turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back