• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon vs Pokemon (which one do prefer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, Pokemon may of seem better but I had to say the voices on there were terrible. Digimon was at least better. Ash now sounds like he has a cold/change of voice...but hey I watch Pokemon in Japanese and it was A WHOLE LOTTA BETTER IN JAPANESE THEN ENGLISH. Digimon is still my favorite cuz I just like the voices better and both versions the same! Pokemon, just lost since whoever dubbed Pokemon and it's storyplot is bogus!!!! And I mean BOGUS!

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
When Digimon Tamers aired while I was a wee one, it was my favorite show ever. It's still awesome beyond belief.

Digimon > Pokemon

Also, the digimon movie wins simply becuase of how great the animation style was.

~Dorian Gray

Joe

Bronze Member
The only thing that Pokemon beats Digimon in is the videogames.

Otherwise Digimon totally beats down Pokemon in all other fields in my opinion.

mesmerized

It's in my opinion that while both are pretty annoying animes, digimon is a fraction less annoying than pokemon.

Haku

<3
To tell you the truth I really didn't like either one of them but if I would have to choose the better one it would be Pokemon.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I'll admit, I enjoy the Pokemon game. But Digimon still wins. How can you not prefer the digimon characters to pokemon's? Not to mention, Digimon actually LOOK like monsters. Pokemon just look like enhanced versions of animals...with a few exeptions.

Digimon movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pokemon movies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I really dont care for either but since i hate Pokemon alittle more and Digimon had a better movie so i guess i would have to go with digimon

D

Deleted member 35867

Can I say neither? Cause I don't like either of them. Or can I say something else? Like Bleach or something..........

Josh

Silver Member
The animation was always better with Digimon and so was the story line since it wasn't so kiddish it was more of a serious show(until Saviors). Pokemon is something that will always be in your heart though.

So I go with Pokemon.Better games and I love the original first season.

SoraLuvsKairi

I like Digimon because it came first. Me and my friends were debating on Pokemon and Digimon on Go Petition and these Pokemon people were saying "Digimon is scum" and said that the person who liked it sucked. It was a girl named Rikann. She's one of my friends too and likes Digimon. So they were saying all these mean things to her 'cause she liked Digimon. I thought it was really stupid! (And no offense, they were too). Also that they always diss Digimon at my school and made fun of me for liking it. I think it's sad how some people can be but I prefer Digimon due to the fact that Pokemon is a fad to me and Digimon was just like any other anime. I like the Tai better then Ash and the people who voiced the character were sooooooo much better. Rika is better redhead then Misty and kicks alot more! I also like Sora (the redhead in season 1 and 2 and this one was a girl).

same story with me...... i prefer digimon than pokemon.....my friend is obssesed with pokemon.....

Moodring

Although I don't watch the show anymore Pokemon is far superior. Digimon is an obvious copy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back