• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: The Missing Chosen (Sara-Sama and Kaiyuku Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Digimon: The Missing Chosen

“Better a fallen star then never a burst of light.”

Things are beginning to get out of hand as the old Digi-Destined are suddenly missing. No one knows where the first six members have gone but the second group and some new friends must set out to find them. Little do they know what they need to find is not in the Digi-World but in the real world. As they look for their missing friends and siblings they find new Digi-Destined to join their ranks. Some already know the missing and others are completely new. When they find these people what will happen? Will they all be on the same side or will they fight one another while trying to find the missing Chosen?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*Rules*

No God-moddering!!
No power playing unless the person gives permission to the one committing the power play. Otherwise if you are caught power playing you will be asked to leave and if you do not you will be reported.
Romance Encouraged (Can be MxM FxF of MxF just nothing over PG-13)
You are allowed two characters. However one must be original if you decide to pick two or you can have two original if not the other can be from this list:

Japanese (American)-Is taken by (Name)
Daisuke Motomiya (Davis Motomiya)-Sara-Sama
Ken Ichijouji (Ken Ichijoji)-Kaiyuku
Iori Hida (Cody Hida)-Blonde Haired Ki
Miyaki Inoue (Yolie Inoue)-None
Takeru Takaishi (TK Takaishi)-TrancedRiku
Hikari Yagami (Kari Kamiya)-Cho_Hakkai_657

Please use the Japanese names listed before the American names.

You are allowed one Digimon per character. If you are using two original characters then you can pick one Digimon for each character! If you pick one of the Characters listed above then you will also get their respective Digimon. You cannot have one of the original Digi-Distained Digimon meaning no Wormmon, Veemon, Agumon, or Gabumon! If you need a list of Digimon you cannot use PM me and I will tell you. If you want to use Digimon from tamers season or frontier you can.

Be literate!
Write in the third person POV!
(No I or me, no you or your. Only things like “Blah, blah, blah.” said the person.)

If you fail to comply with these rules you will be asked to leave.

Finally keep language suitable.

(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)

*~Template~*

Name:
DOB: MM-DD
Digi-vice Color: D3’s
Digimon: (Egg or not, if egg then the egg color, if Digimon only, highest is Rookie, baby and in-training are available.)
*Digimon Appearance:
Crest Element: (Can be from Digimon or something of your own)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (Preferably a picture but a written description is fine)

~*Digimon Original*~
Name:
Crest Element:
Digimon:

(If you use this do not change any of the actual information unless it is age and keep it between 14 and 15 unless you pick Iori then about 13 will do. No one is younger then 13!!!!)

(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)

~*My Template*~

Name: Kaiku Akari
DOB: 12-06
Digi-vice Color: Red with black grip and black buttons
Digimon: Surumon-Rookie
*Digimon Appearance:
Image8.jpg
(Yes I know it looks like hell)
Crest Element: Power http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/Kaiyuku/power.jpg
Personality: Kaiku is a fun loving girl who loves to sing for her band the Teenage Rejects ©. She plays soccer and other such sports that make it so she can always be moving. She sometimes has problems believing in herself so that can cause her to be a bit on the inverted side.
Bio: Kaiku is old friends with Taichi because they met at coed soccer camp. When they first met the they would argue and even now they only call one another by last name. Regardless they still have become pretty good friends and worry about one another when it comes to certain things.
Appearance:
kaiku1.jpg

Second character

Name: Ken Ichijouji
Digi-Vice Color: Black
Crest Element: Kindness
Digimon: Wormmon-Rookie

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

In case you do not know the Japanese names of the Digimon kids.

Japanese-American

Taichi Yagami-Tai Kamiya
Yamato Ishida-Matt Ishida
Koushiro Izumi-Izzy Izumi
Mimi Tachikawa-Mimi Tachikawa
Sora Takenouchi-Sora Takenouchi
Jou Kido
-Joe Kido

Use the Japanese names please!!! No one are these characters until they come up.

We’ll start after we get the other four second season Digi-Destined picked out.

Last edited:

Sara-Sama

Name: Sara Ryuuki
DOB: 06-09
Digi-vice Color: Blue and green
Digimon: Nerumon-In-training
*Digimon Appearance:
nerumon.jpg

Crest Element: Calmness http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/Kaiyuku/calmness.jpg
Personality: Sara is a joker and loves to play pranks on people. He does have times when he cools down and plays around on his computer all day.
Bio: Sara is friends with Koushiro having met him at a computer camp last summer. He has not met any of Koushiro’s other friends but hopes he can because he just moved to the red heads city and is going to the same school.
Appearance:
sarasama.jpg

Name: Daisuke Motomiya
Digi-vice color: white and blue
Crest Element: Courage
Digimon: Veemon-Rookie

((Yes I am hopeless with Kaiyuku’s help here people…^^;; ))

Last edited:

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Name: Jake Dontro
DOB: 10-02
Digi-vice Color: Yellow wiht brown buttons
Digimon: Puwamon (Baby)
*Digimon Appearance: PUWAMON
Crest Element:
Image6.jpg

Personality: Happy, humerous
Bio: Jake parent's were always fighting so Jake was always toren between them. After the last time his parents fought he got tired of it and shoved his laptop, cellphone, and his skateboard into his back pack and ran away. He's been living on the streets for about a year. He only comes to school every so often. He's a nice kid after you get to know him but most people just think hes weird.
Appearance:
BHK.jpg

~*Digimon Original*~
Name: Iori
Digi-vice color: Yellow with black buttons
Crest Element: Knowledge
Digimon: Armadillomon

((Kaiyuku Made the crest and character for me!!))

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Alright I’m setting this a little before the actual RP. So there does not need to be any other posts unless you know a character then you have to post the last thing you did with that character Example: I know Taichi so I’m going to post about the last time I saw him.))

Kaiku stepped out of the bus and into the sun of a bright city. She held her arm up to block the sun as she looked up a tall building. She would have stood where she was for a bit longer but someone hit her on the back of the head. “Akari if you keep that up you’ll go blind.” said a teen with a lot of messy brown hair.
“Shove it Yagami!” Kaiku said pushing the teen away from her.
“The only thing positive about camp ending is I don’t have to deal with you and your gender confused hair cut until next year.” Taichi said as he smirked evilly.
“Better then looking like a mop.” the red head teen bit back. “See you next year Yagami!” Kaiku called as she walked toward a red car that had pulled up and honked at her.
“I’ll be counting down the days to dooms day!” Taichi called to Kaiku as she got in the car and waved.

“Did you have fun honey?” Kaiku’s mother asked as she began to drive away.
“Yah.” Kaiku said. “I can’t wait to get back home.” she said with a stretch.
“About that…” her mother said causing her to stop. “We’ve moved….”
Kaiku stared at her mother for a minute letting the words sink in. “WHAT!?” she shouted loudly.
“To Odaiba.” Kaiku’s mother said.
“What about my friends!? My band!?” she exclaimed trying to calm down.
“You’ll have to live with it.” her mother said as they began the unfamiliar drive to Odaiba.

((see? Now I’m moving into my new APARTMENT! Most people in Japan live in apartments so live with it. More people can join later too so here we go!))

Last edited:

Sara-Sama

“Hey!” Sara called running over to his red headed friend named Koushiro. “Looks like it’s the last day.”
“Yah it does.” Koushiro said with a smile as he closed his yellow laptop. “You said you moved to Odaiba right?”
“Yah.” Sara said. “I’m going on the second bus though.” Sara said a bit sad. “But I’ll see you the first day of school right?” he asked his friend.
“Yah.” Koushiro said standing up. “I’ll see you then?”
“You bet!” Sara said holding out his hand.
Koushiro smiled and took it in a shake. “Then you can meet my other friends.” the computer geek said.
“I look forward to it Koushiro.” Sara said with a smirk as Koushiro was called to get on the bus leaving. “See you then bud.”
“That’s right.” Koushiro said as he walked over to the bus and got on. Sara ran over to watch his friend leave and waved to him as he left through the gate.
“I just hope I get along with them.” Sara said to himself as he watched the bus disappear.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake was walking Odaiba with his skateboard in his hand. Almost a year. Wow it doesnt seem that long ago. He sat down on a street corner to rest and think about that night when he was 13. His mom and dad had some kind of sick pleasure of dragging him into their fights. It was about 10 months ago when they acually threatened to kill each other. Jake got tired of hearing it and he ran into his room grabbed hsi stuff and jumped out his second story window and ran away. Jake sighed and looked up at the passing cars. "Oh well no use of thinking about that now."

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku looked at the cars passing by slowly after they had crossed the bridge. She stuck her head on the window and sighed. ‘The rest of my summer is ruined…’ she thought as she looked at the building passing by. Then her bag began to ring. She rummaged through it and picked up her phone. “Moshi-moshi!” she said as she read the ID.
“Kai-chan I thought you were getting home where are you?” a female voice echoed through the phone. “Your house looked all empty and stuff too.”
“Mom.” she said looking to her mother. “You didn’t tell my friends?”
“Tell us what?” the female voice said as Kaiku’s mother stopped at a light and looked out the window.
“I cannot believe you never told them!” she exclaimed. Then her mother snatched her phone away from Kaiku and threw it out the window. “What are you doing!?”
“We moved become of them.” her mother said looking at her.
“Wha…” she sounded at she looked at her mother. She then glared and got of the car.
“Kaiku get back in this car!” her mother yelled at her as she slammed the door shut and ran into the park not from where they had stopped. “KAIKU AKARI!!” her mother screeched.
“I hate her.” Kaiku said as she walked over to the swings and sat down and held her head.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
((Wait can i still join, i might get back into rping))

EDIT: just got the okay.

name: hiro shima
birth day: augest 6
digivice: half-red half black w/ gray buttons
digimon:Kotemon-rookie
images

crest: dominice
ScarCircle.jpg

personality: quite, and thinks very tactically
bio: Quite, noone really know him, his teachers think of him as intelligent not knowing of what has happened to him.
Apperence:wears all blue, scar/dark lines under his eyes showing lack of sleep, long hair.

Last edited:

Sara-Sama

Sara stretched after he got off the bus looking around his new hometown. “Looks like fun.” he smiled. “Alright!” he said punching the air. “Time to get moving!” he said as he walked out into view of a green car.
“Son time to go!” his father called waving to him.
“Coming!” he shouted and grabbed his bag and ran over to father. “I made a friend that lives around here in camp so I don’t have to worry about the whole friend issue.” he said smiling to his father.
“That’s good son.” the man said with the same smile. “Lets get going I left your mother to move all the boxes in the apartment. She said she wanted me to come and get you.”
“Alright.” Sara said getting in the car. “On we go!”

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Yep!))

A shadow loomed over Kaiku causing the girl to look up but her eyes met with no one. She wondered what it could have been but ignored it standing up. “If I stay here she’ll come after me.” Kaiku said as she began to walk away. “I hate this, it’s because of Itari…” she said as she played with her hair. “If he hadn’t been killed in a gang fight…” she trialed off as she remember watching a boy with red hair just like hers fall to the floor dead with a bullet in his head. “Enough reminiscing.” she said as the walk light turned white and she crossed the street.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Hiro walks the packed streets to the park where he sit in a semi forest there, where he can be alone. When he is there he looks at his digivice and crest and wonder " why.... "only to find no answers, he sits there and continues pondering...

Sara-Sama

((Me first again?))

“I would like that.” the midnight haired woman said wiping her brow and smiling.
A green car pulled up in front of the two talking and Sara stepped out a smiled on his face. “Hey mom!” he called as he gave the woman a hug. He then looked at the blonde standing next to her. “Hi my name is Sara Ryuuki.” he smiled holding out his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back